Location (State):

Item Condition:

If you want to sell, I want to buy....

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-11-2021, 06:29 PM
Argus will become famous soon enough
If you want to sell, I want to buy....

If anyone here is interested in selling their car I would be interested in buying. I am looking for a 2008 to 2012 Vantage V8 but the closer to 2009 the better. However It must be a manual. If it is a 2012 I would consider a Sport Shift 2 car. Mileage needs not to exceed 30 K but that could be open to discussion/negotiation. The reason for the 2008 is as dumb as this sounds is I want Satellite radio. A convertible is a no go sorry.
The more options the better and as close to a one owner car the better. Again this is open to discussion. I know the color choice is always a crap shoot but something in the silver shades is preferable however darker colors are great also. But the very lite color such as white is a no go.
The more options the better the better or updates such as a 2 plate clutch or other upgrades from Velocity as an example. A PPI or service history are important.
The more photos the better so if you want sell please PM me with photos and a phone number and we can go from there. Thanks in advance.

Old 03-12-2021, 05:27 AM
G ///Mcgregor K is on a distinguished road
Lots of people in the market for Vantage 6MT's right now.

Might be a good idea to post what you're looking for in the title of the thread, otherwise a lot of people will skip over it.

Good luck!

Old 03-12-2021, 11:14 AM
Deplorable1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Not Sure Why I Can't Post in Here For Sale?

I have an 06 manual Meteorite Gray with only 13,000 miles that I bought last year, I’m considering putting up for consignment at $55kish

I’'ve put some good $$ into it and only driven it about 500 to 700 miles, I take it out every other Sunday or at the latest three weeks, and have never had to charge the battery(new), I'’ve also done any and everything that it needed after I bought the car.

The wheels are from a 16 GTS (take of at 600 miles) and they fit perfectly with brand new Michelin super sports 295 and 255s no need for spacers are lowering springs. Perfect Stock 19's & Tires Come with Car as Well.

I also did a little Exhaust Work and had it tuned to not open the valves till 5500 which is perfect, car has a great growl to it and then it really comes on at high revs.

You can PM me your phone number if interested...