Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

What should I sell my car for?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-08-2021, 10:25 AM
sonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud of
Question What should I sell my car for?

Looking to sell my car before the end of this summer, prices seem to have gone up? Dealer trade in values are a joke... and I can't really get an accurate comparison on places like cars.com because these moronic dealerships keep saying an automatic is a manual transmission... Anyway, just wanting to get a fair price for a good car, anyone seen any sell recently? Looking at sites like BAT it seems as though facelifted (post 2009) manuals are apparently quite rare.... only one 2013 has sold back in April for 61k... I have a 2010.5 black/black manual with just a couple mods, 200 cell cats, tune, gt4 airboxes, 34k miles and no issues, runs fantastic, new PS4S tires too.

has anyone sold their car on BAT before? Or here? What would you recommend?

Sorry if an inappropriate post, I just don't know where else to ask... Thanks

Old 06-08-2021, 10:49 AM
convexproblem will become famous soon enough
Maybe look into Cars and Bids since the fee is 4.5 instead of 5%, the AMs on there have a lot of interest.

Old 06-08-2021, 11:11 AM
sonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud of
unfortunately not much action there either

Old 06-08-2021, 11:11 AM
brightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond repute
Shooting from the hip; mid 50's & you'll see some action on it.

Old 06-08-2021, 11:37 AM
I would be quite pleased if that was the case

Old 06-08-2021, 11:41 AM
brightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by sonies
I would be quite pleased if that was the case
Put up a well thought out ad with plenty of pictures here and in your locale on Craigs List and see how it goes. Try the free ones first.

Old 06-08-2021, 12:03 PM
I'll give it a go, good idea, thanks

Old 06-08-2021, 01:11 PM
J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !
I don't know if there is a higher end dealer in your area, but consignment is another option. These places are taking whatever they can get their hands on in SoCal. You dam near wrote a for sale ad above. Copy and paste and drop in the Cars for sale section on here. Bring a Trailer takes 2-4 weeks to get listed. They probably will want you to go no reserve which could be good or bad.

Old 06-09-2021, 08:56 AM
Premium Dealer
OvertonAutomotive is an unknown quantity at this point
I offer consignment deals for 6Speed members and you keep your car with you. I charge 2% of sale value and no money up front. I'd be happy to get you a valuation and see what I can get out of it for you. Send me the VIN in a PM and I'll check it out for you.

SALES - CONSIGNMENT – LOCATOR SERVICES

Consignment Rate Special for all 6-Speed Members
You keep your car with you.

Phone: 865-850-9199

jon@overtonautomotive.com

Follow us on https://www.instagram.com/overtonautomotivebrokers/ and https://twitter.com/OvertonAutosAudi | BMW | Ferrari | Lamborghini | Nissan | Porsche
Old 06-09-2021, 09:16 AM
Originally Posted by OvertonAutomotive
I offer consignment deals for 6Speed members and you keep your car with you. I charge 2% of sale value and no money up front. I'd be happy to get you a valuation and see what I can get out of it for you. Send me the VIN in a PM and I'll check it out for you.
Thanks, sending a PM shortly