Location (State):

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Exhaust Trade : FVD Export, nice sound !!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-06-2006, 06:46 PM
iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !
Exhaust Trade : FVD Export, nice sound !!

Hey guys, i recently had the FVD race pipes put in and god, whlile sounding great for first few weeks, i cannot take it anymore and its nowhere near a DD, i just cant wait to take it home everytime i take it out LOL!

Anyway, anyone getting sick of their FVD race or any loud exhuast and want a nice mellow, still loud with cat bypass and under WOT FVD exhaust for trade??

Martin

Old 05-06-2006, 11:19 PM
USCTrojanMan29 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by iLLM3
Hey guys, i recently had the FVD race pipes put in and god, whlile sounding great for first few weeks, i cannot take it anymore and its nowhere near a DD, i just cant wait to take it home everytime i take it out LOL!

Anyway, anyone getting sick of their FVD race or any loud exhuast and want a nice mellow, still loud with cat bypass and under WOT FVD exhaust for trade??

Martin
Not interested in a trade, but let me know if you wanna sell the FVD race pipes....I think the FVD race pipes are on back order as I haven't gotten anything word from FVD when I placed the order. So if you wanna sell the race pipes outright, let me know...

Old 05-07-2006, 01:18 AM
iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by USCTrojanMan29
Not interested in a trade, but let me know if you wanna sell the FVD race pipes....I think the FVD race pipes are on back order as I haven't gotten anything word from FVD when I placed the order. So if you wanna sell the race pipes outright, let me know...
I'll let you know as soon as i take them off

Old 05-07-2006, 08:01 PM
kiko will become famous soon enough
I got a nice set of GHL with german 100cel cats for sale if you're willing to trade for your nav system.

Old 05-07-2006, 10:05 PM
Originally Posted by kiko
I got a nice set of GHL with german 100cel cats for sale if you're willing to trade for your nav system.
How does that exhaust sound

Old 05-08-2006, 06:59 AM
I think it sounds great, agressive without being obnoxius as race pipes though and a nice power increase . Send me your email to francisco.santos@jrsantos.pt and I'll send you a pdf document with some extensive testing Stephen from I/A did including RUF, fabspeed, GHL and others. Meanwhile send a PM to fellow 6speeder JAKE as he had one on his former 996 TT and he LOVE'd it.

Old 05-08-2006, 10:37 AM
I think it sounds great, agressive without being obnoxius as race pipes though and a nice power increase . Send me your email to francisco.santos@jrsantos.pt and I'll send you a pdf document with some extensive testing Stephen from I/A did including RUF, fabspeed, GHL and others. Meanwhile send a PM to fellow 6speeder JAKE as he had one on his former 996 TT and he LOVE'd it.
Ok cool man, can you hear the turbo's spooling up with this exhaust, is it like a "race" exhaust of this kind? Then i'll get a better understanding of its airflow per se lol.. My email is DragOn133@aol.com

Martin

Old 05-10-2006, 06:28 AM
Please confirm if you have received the PDF doc I sent as I'm have some email issues.

Thanks

Old 05-10-2006, 12:23 PM
Yup i just got it, interesting man!! Onlyt hing is i have my FVD sitting here, i might do custom exhaust cutout/dump pipes to have it dump out of the turbo for the loudness and power i want, and civil FVD at the flick of a switch. My Navi is just about sold, i dunno what to do

Old 05-10-2006, 03:57 PM
No problem! Just checkin'. At the time I tought about doing something similar but the results were disastrous. So, and after ruining a perfectly good exhaust I went for an already fabricated and proven design and tried a couple of exhausts before choosing.

Old 05-10-2006, 06:47 PM
No problem! Just checkin'. At the time I tought about doing something similar but the results were disastrous. So, and after ruining a perfectly good exhaust I went for an already fabricated and proven design and tried a couple of exhausts before choosing.
Ohh wow, i also wonder how much diff performance wise it is over my FVD export exhaust, that's why it might not be worth the hassle?!