Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

FS 1999 911 Aero/6spd/Sport So Cal.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-01-2006, 10:07 PM
WearyMicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearyMicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearyMicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearyMicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearyMicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearyMicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearyMicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearyMicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearyMicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearyMicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearyMicrobe has a reputation beyond repute

I am putting my 1999 911 up for sale, this board has prompted me to upgrade and I will be going RR in a few months once I sell a bit of property. (Plus I finally have a house with a locked attached garage).

The car is an Ocean Blue factory aero car, with savannah leather interior.
The options from the factory are listed below, there is only one single deviation from stock and that is the rear badge has been shaved off the car.

1. Factory aero
2. Factory sport classic 18’s (Fresher Tires ~6K Front ~4 Back miles)
3. Large Polished Exhaust Tips
4. Power Seat Pack
5. Upgraded CD stereo
6. Memory Seat Pack
7. 6 Speed transmission

That’s the grand total; no factory electronic nanny’s, no extra fluff, very light this was the most driver demanding 996 that I could find. The car had one single repair that I know about, a replacement of the radiator cap. No RMS leaks ever reported or leaks shown on the PPI that I had done on the car when I bought it ~7 months ago. The front end was also repainted, fenders, hood, and bumper by Amato in Carmel Valley.

The car has some outstanding issues that I have not resolved in the interest of full disclosure.

1. The front windshield has a crack ~2mm, it has been professionally fixed ~1 year ago.
2. The **** on the stereo was glued back on; the sun visor mirrors have broken covers.(they all seem to)
3. The car occasionally will show an ABS error (every two weeks or so) if it is stuck in heavy traffic. We have no clue what is causing it but I am working on it. (Contact me if you have an answer)
4. The car was keyed as you can see in the picture so the price is of course negotiable, would be a great track car. Can only been seen ~5 feet away, can be color sanded to minimize the damage but not remove it.

The car currently has 50,000 miles, and has never been at the track, never been launched. Previous owner was a CFO who used the car on the weekends like I have.

Price is 32,000. Open to offers, it is going to Black Forest in a week to have the oil changed (Every 6K miles). So it will be ready to go.

I can be contacted through email at wearymicrobe@gmail.com or through PM.

Photos in Next Post I have to upload them so please no comments until I do.

Old 12-01-2006, 10:12 PM
WearyMicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearyMicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearyMicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearyMicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearyMicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearyMicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearyMicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearyMicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearyMicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearyMicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearyMicrobe has a reputation beyond repute
Working on better images of the scratches to be uploaded.

Name:  100_0285.jpg
Views: 162
Size:  259.3 KB

Name:  100_0286.jpg
Views: 196
Size:  327.1 KB

Name:  100_0287.jpg
Views: 212
Size:  286.8 KB

Name:  100_0288.jpg
Views: 102
Size:  273.7 KB

Name:  100_0289.jpg
Views: 130
Size:  225.2 KB

Old 12-01-2006, 10:14 PM
CarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant future
Ocean blue on savannah. Yum, my favorite! If it was a Turbo i'd be ALL over it. Sounds like a beautiful car! Great luck with the sale!

Old 12-02-2006, 01:17 AM
YoWils is on a distinguished road
Very nice! I've always wanted one of these--with the Mk.1 Aero kit.

Any interior pics? Thanks!

Old 12-02-2006, 07:32 AM
Cognac has a brilliant futureCognac has a brilliant futureCognac has a brilliant futureCognac has a brilliant futureCognac has a brilliant futureCognac has a brilliant futureCognac has a brilliant futureCognac has a brilliant futureCognac has a brilliant futureCognac has a brilliant futureCognac has a brilliant future
stick shift!!!!

Old 12-02-2006, 09:45 AM
Better pictures to come this afternoon going to have the car detailed.

First interior picture that I have though.

Old 12-02-2006, 04:00 PM
IhuangerI has a spectacular aura aboutIhuangerI has a spectacular aura about
thats a great color combo. niiice

Old 12-03-2006, 12:02 PM
RTRWASH is on a distinguished road
Absolutely gorgeous car! I know it will go quick. Perfect options, color, and good price. Too bad it was keyed, but that is completely repairable. Good luck, but I doubt you'll need it!

Old 12-03-2006, 12:55 PM
Thank you everybody for the kind words on the car, if I had the ability to keep it I would but I cannot keep both this, finish renovating my house and restore the Silver Dawn at h same time. So one has to go and I have always been a older car guy.

Old 12-08-2006, 06:25 PM
RR deal fell through but the car is still avaliable, I am open to trades on it and am looking for some strange stuff.

710/712 Pinz
Mini Copper S
Prowlers
SRT-10 Truck
Any kit cars that you have in good condition, specifically looking for a FFR with a 5.0, or a BoatTail auburn, Daytona Replica.

Old 12-17-2006, 09:02 PM
Price Drop to 31K o.b.o.

Old 12-17-2006, 09:09 PM
Where is the car keyed? Must be minor because I can't see it at all in the pictures!

Old 12-17-2006, 09:16 PM
Its on most of the car you simply cannot see it from ~5 feet out, it does not show up on the photos.

Old 12-17-2006, 09:44 PM
They keyed most of the car? How dastardly!!!