Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

For Sale: 2000 Camaro Convertable

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-21-2007, 02:15 PM
pearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond repute
For Sale: 2000 Camaro Convertable

Hey Guys,

My Dad has a 2000 Camaro Convertable that he would like to part with after almost 7 years of ownership. The car has been babied its whole life. Never driven in foul weather as it is an addtional car. As you all know, they dont make Camaro's anymore and this years convertable was a sharp looking car when it hit the streets! Here are the specs:

2000 Chevrolet Camaro
V6 Engine w/200hp & 225ft. lbs.
Silver with Black Leather & Black soft top
Automatic Trans.
CD Player w/Monsoon Sound System

Car only has 44,000 miles.

This car is very spacious and carries 4 adults quite well.

Asking $9,000.00

Let me know if your interested and ill snap some pics of whatever you'd like!

Last edited by pearlcoupeg35; 02-21-2007 at 02:51 PM.
Old 02-21-2007, 03:32 PM
pearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond repute
I forgot to mention that the car is located in the suburbs of Philadelphia near West Chester/King of Prussia area/

(had to get to post #667...666 posts is not good to be stuck on!!!)

Old 02-21-2007, 07:36 PM
Banned
evsmotors has a spectacular aura aboutevsmotors has a spectacular aura about
Try LS1tech.com you will get a buyer there.

Old 02-21-2007, 09:51 PM
Thanks! I knew it was a long shot selling a 9k car on 6Speed but my Dad knows how much i like this site and thought it would be "Cool" to sell his ride on here.

Dare I say, "discount for 6speeders?"

Old 02-22-2007, 01:04 AM
M5Kid is a glorious beacon of lightM5Kid is a glorious beacon of lightM5Kid is a glorious beacon of lightM5Kid is a glorious beacon of lightM5Kid is a glorious beacon of lightM5Kid is a glorious beacon of light
Yeah, not to sound rude or anything, but this just isn't the right group of people. That is a tough car to sell, I mean it looks dated as hell, it's a convertable, and doesn't even have American V8 muscle...

Old 02-22-2007, 09:17 AM
Originally Posted by M5Kid
Yeah, not to sound rude or anything, but this just isn't the right group of people. That is a tough car to sell, I mean it looks dated as hell, it's a convertable, and doesn't even have American V8 muscle...
Welcome to my world of being the son of a former Buick, Olds, and GMC dealer

My Dad LOVE cars but still to this day has NEVER bought a foreign car. I guess you cant teach an old dog new tricks...

As for the car for sale (see above) i just thought someone here might scoop it up for a kid of thiers or something. Its a very good "chick car" if you know what i mean.

Still for sale...

Old 02-22-2007, 04:42 PM
Shark01 is just really niceShark01 is just really niceShark01 is just really niceShark01 is just really nice
Originally Posted by M5Kid
I disagree with a couple of your points, I have both a Turbo and a '97 30th Anniversary Camaro convertible. Its a great looking car, quite rare, fun as hell to cruise in, and easy to sell locally.

Thats the issue, no one would travel to get it. Try Autotrader, price is fair.

Attached Images  
Old 02-23-2007, 12:04 AM
Originally Posted by Shark01
I disagree with a couple of your points, I have both a Turbo and a '97 30th Anniversary Camaro convertible. Its a great looking car, quite rare, fun as hell to cruise in, and easy to sell locally.

Thats the issue, no one would travel to get it. Try Autotrader, price is fair.
Thanks Shark! Car is still for sale for 9k obo.....it will Autotrader sometime soon...thought id try here first.