Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Location (State):

GT3 RS Wing and Decklid for sale

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-29-2007, 03:35 PM
grussell has much to be proud ofgrussell has much to be proud ofgrussell has much to be proud ofgrussell has much to be proud ofgrussell has much to be proud ofgrussell has much to be proud ofgrussell has much to be proud ofgrussell has much to be proud ofgrussell has much to be proud ofgrussell has much to be proud of
GT3 RS Wing and Decklid for sale - SOLD

Like new Factory RS Decklid and Wing for sale. Wing is painted flat black and decklid and end caps are white. SOLD

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	09-08-07 002 800.jpg
Views:	406
Size:	126.6 KB
ID:	52293  

Last edited by grussell; 01-23-2008 at 04:53 PM.
Old 10-29-2007, 03:46 PM
cayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond repute
I have techart type 2 wing in white and the top painted black too if you would like to trade let me know

PM how much you are asking please

Old 10-29-2007, 04:05 PM
adybuncio is a jewel in the roughadybuncio is a jewel in the roughadybuncio is a jewel in the rough
great looking car

Old 10-29-2007, 07:13 PM
notquitefob has much to be proud ofnotquitefob has much to be proud ofnotquitefob has much to be proud ofnotquitefob has much to be proud ofnotquitefob has much to be proud ofnotquitefob has much to be proud ofnotquitefob has much to be proud ofnotquitefob has much to be proud of
how much are you looking to get for it? do you also have the original decklid+wing for sale? please PM me pricing. i'm from SD and can pick up

thanks

Old 10-30-2007, 10:42 PM
akinla has much to be proud ofakinla has much to be proud ofakinla has much to be proud ofakinla has much to be proud ofakinla has much to be proud ofakinla has much to be proud ofakinla has much to be proud ofakinla has much to be proud of
Please let me know the price.

Thanks

Old 10-30-2007, 10:43 PM
grussell has much to be proud ofgrussell has much to be proud ofgrussell has much to be proud ofgrussell has much to be proud ofgrussell has much to be proud ofgrussell has much to be proud ofgrussell has much to be proud ofgrussell has much to be proud ofgrussell has much to be proud ofgrussell has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by akinla

Thanks
it is 3800.00 and can be picked up in Montclair

Old 10-30-2007, 10:51 PM
LABrit is a glorious beacon of lightLABrit is a glorious beacon of lightLABrit is a glorious beacon of lightLABrit is a glorious beacon of lightLABrit is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by akinla

Thanks
I would be interested in yours if you buy his.

Josh.

Old 10-31-2007, 01:25 AM
cayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond repute
was the wing carbon fiber and you painted it ?

Old 11-08-2007, 08:46 PM
blakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond repute
Will it fit a C2S? Just hoping you'd know. Also, are you willing to ship? I'm nowhere near you. North Carolina actually...

Old 11-09-2007, 08:51 AM
Originally Posted by blakt out
Will it fit a C2S? Just hoping you'd know. Also, are you willing to ship? I'm nowhere near you. North Carolina actually...
It will not fit on a C2S due to the air box and fan locations.

Old 11-10-2007, 12:12 PM
Max Energy is on a distinguished road
GT3RS wing and Deck lid

Will this fit a 2007 997TT.
Max

Old 11-11-2007, 06:39 AM
ssarchi is on a distinguished road
Still available?????

Old 01-22-2008, 10:03 PM
Daytonaviolet will become famous soon enough
grussell, did you sell this yet ?

Old 01-23-2008, 09:41 AM
blakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by blakt out
I can get over all that. Don't even use the fan now anyways. PM me price. K? Thanks in advance.

Old 01-12-2009, 11:16 PM
Well, you all can see that a year ago I was asking him for a price on his. Now, I have this wing (not his, but another) and now have it for sale. But I have mine for sale for $1,300 LESS than this. Click here to go to that thread.