Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Location (State):

Wtb:rims!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-12-2010, 06:19 PM
ruffinit is a splendid one to beholdruffinit is a splendid one to beholdruffinit is a splendid one to beholdruffinit is a splendid one to beholdruffinit is a splendid one to beholdruffinit is a splendid one to beholdruffinit is a splendid one to beholdruffinit is a splendid one to behold
Wtb:rims!!

Category: Accessories
Price: $1
Private or Vendor Listing: Private Listing
Part fits: Porsche 911 996 Turbo
Location (State): IL
Item Condition: Used
Shipping Information: Item can be shipped

Okay guys..I have the sudden itch to get back into some rims! I am looking for either 18''s or 19''s that are decent priced. I love the Techarts and HRE C20s..let's see what ya'll have!

Old 08-12-2010, 06:21 PM
ruffinit is a splendid one to beholdruffinit is a splendid one to beholdruffinit is a splendid one to beholdruffinit is a splendid one to beholdruffinit is a splendid one to beholdruffinit is a splendid one to beholdruffinit is a splendid one to beholdruffinit is a splendid one to behold
PS I'm not in the market to spend 4-8K on a set...

Old 08-14-2010, 09:32 AM
Brando has much to be proud ofBrando has much to be proud ofBrando has much to be proud ofBrando has much to be proud ofBrando has much to be proud ofBrando has much to be proud ofBrando has much to be proud ofBrando has much to be proud of
Cool

Unless you are looking for dedicated track wheels....the Avant Garde 310 Mesh wheels are about the best looking bang for the buck right now!

At under $1500 for a set of 19's, they are a great deal!

Old 08-14-2010, 01:31 PM
GT2Power will become famous soon enough
Thinking about selling a set of immaculate Techart 20" formula wheels with Michelin Pilot sports. Tires and wheels are like new.. I was going to put them on a 997 twin turbo.. If they will work on your car and you have an interest send me a pm and will get together.. Thanks & Good Luck

Old 08-14-2010, 10:16 PM
roadsterdoc is a splendid one to beholdroadsterdoc is a splendid one to beholdroadsterdoc is a splendid one to beholdroadsterdoc is a splendid one to beholdroadsterdoc is a splendid one to beholdroadsterdoc is a splendid one to beholdroadsterdoc is a splendid one to behold
Work Brombacher 19" gold mesh centers, polished lips, correct offset for 996TT so no spacers needed. Good condition. Michelin PS2s might have about 50% tread, I will check tomorrow. $2900 + shipping. Here are some old pics:

Old 09-16-2010, 01:24 PM
Former Vendor
ModBargains II is a splendid one to beholdModBargains II is a splendid one to beholdModBargains II is a splendid one to beholdModBargains II is a splendid one to beholdModBargains II is a splendid one to beholdModBargains II is a splendid one to beholdModBargains II is a splendid one to beholdModBargains II is a splendid one to behold
How are those CH-Rs working out for you!

Thank you for the order!

Old 09-16-2010, 02:34 PM
Former Vendor
SONNENPORSCHE will become famous soon enoughSONNENPORSCHE will become famous soon enough
I have champion fs they are the rs98 $3500.00 NEW

Last edited by SONNENPORSCHE; 09-16-2010 at 03:19 PM. Reason: ADD PRICE
Old 09-16-2010, 03:16 PM
Former Vendor
Wheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Brando
Unless you are looking for dedicated track wheels....the Avant Garde 310 Mesh wheels are about the best looking bang for the buck right now!

At under $1500 for a set of 19's, they are a great deal!
I second the motion! Even though this is an old thread

Wheels brushed like this for $2099 plus a set of tires, you're in the ball park of $3000-ish all new!

-Eli

CLICK HERE FOR LARGER IMAGE

Last edited by Wheel Dynamics; 09-16-2010 at 03:24 PM.
Old 09-16-2010, 11:40 PM
sardmd is on a distinguished road
i have a set of black center with polished lip BBS classix 18" staggered for sael with sumitomo tires - i need gone asap for like $1000 - for all 4

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.