Price:

Mileage:

Location (State):

Pagid Yellow RS29 for 996TT (Front)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-09-2011, 06:31 PM
Boostin will become famous soon enough
Pagid Yellow RS29 for 996TT / C4S (Front)

Category: Brakes
Price: $225
Private or Vendor Listing: Private Listing
Part fits: Porsche 911 996 Turbo
Location (State): CA
Item Condition: Used
Shipping Information: Item can be shipped

SOOLD

Have a set of used Pagid Yellows (RS29) up for sale for the front 4-pots on a 996TT / C4S.

They've only been used for one track day which consisted of 3 20-minute sessions and I didn't even get to spend the full 20 minutes in any of the sessions due to some coolant issues. So basically they are barely used and have a lot of life left. They were bedded per Pagid's instructions and are not glazed.

Reason I'm selling them is that I finally got the right barrels for my 18"s that'll fit over the 380mm setup I have so I have no use for these anymore.

SOLD

I've also got a set of stock size (330mm) Brembo 2-piece drilled rotors that I'll be listing as well. I have receipts with mileage from when they were installed and they have less than 9K miles on them. They have seen two track days - the one mentioned above with Pagid Yellows and the other with factory pads. I don't have a micrometer to get a reading on them but will stop by a shop with them soon so will have that info as well.

Last edited by Boostin; 09-28-2011 at 11:53 PM.
Old 08-10-2011, 07:04 AM
Paseb is on a distinguished road
are these the same for a c4s?

Old 08-10-2011, 09:33 AM
Originally Posted by Paseb
are these the same for a c4s?
Yes, these will also fit a C4S.

Old 08-17-2011, 11:35 AM
Price drop

Old 08-18-2011, 12:58 AM
jurnes has a reputation beyond reputejurnes has a reputation beyond reputejurnes has a reputation beyond reputejurnes has a reputation beyond reputejurnes has a reputation beyond reputejurnes has a reputation beyond reputejurnes has a reputation beyond reputejurnes has a reputation beyond reputejurnes has a reputation beyond reputejurnes has a reputation beyond reputejurnes has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Boostin
PRICE DROP

Have a set of used Pagid Yellows (RS29) up for sale for the front 4-pots on a 996TT / C4S.

They've only been used for one track day which consisted of 3 20-minute sessions and I didn't even get to spend the full 20 minutes in any of the sessions due to some coolant issues. So basically they are barely used and have a lot of life left. They were bedded per Pagid's instructions and are not glazed.

Reason I'm selling them is that I finally got the right barrels for my 18"s that'll fit over the 380mm setup I have so I have no use for these anymore.

New these go for $335+tax and shipping. I'm asking $225 OBO shipped to CONUS. Will get pics up this evening.

I've also got a set of stock size (330mm) Brembo 2-piece drilled rotors that I'll be listing as well. I have receipts with mileage from when they were installed and they have less than 9K miles on them. They have seen two track days - the one mentioned above with Pagid Yellows and the other with factory pads. I don't have a micrometer to get a reading on them but will stop by a shop with them soon so will have that info as well.
Pagid part number for the pads?

Old 08-22-2011, 03:41 PM
Originally Posted by jurnes
pagid part number for the pads?

Old 08-23-2011, 09:59 AM
jurnes has a reputation beyond reputejurnes has a reputation beyond reputejurnes has a reputation beyond reputejurnes has a reputation beyond reputejurnes has a reputation beyond reputejurnes has a reputation beyond reputejurnes has a reputation beyond reputejurnes has a reputation beyond reputejurnes has a reputation beyond reputejurnes has a reputation beyond reputejurnes has a reputation beyond repute
Looking forward to seeing you with the pads tomorrow in San Francisco (at the ball park). Email me as provided in the last PM

Thanks

Old 08-23-2011, 02:51 PM
Originally Posted by jurnes
Looking forward to seeing you with the pads tomorrow in San Francisco (at the ball park). Email me as provided in the last PM

Thanks
Done deal! Will respond separately to your email with my # so we can figure out logistics. See you at the ball park tomorrow...hopefully it will be a good game!