Bentley From the original 3 Litre to the current Continental GT and Mulsanne

Phantom too flashy?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-09-2008, 01:12 PM
Vicious has a reputation beyond reputeVicious has a reputation beyond reputeVicious has a reputation beyond reputeVicious has a reputation beyond reputeVicious has a reputation beyond reputeVicious has a reputation beyond reputeVicious has a reputation beyond reputeVicious has a reputation beyond reputeVicious has a reputation beyond reputeVicious has a reputation beyond reputeVicious has a reputation beyond repute
He should get a drophead

Old 01-09-2008, 01:14 PM
BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Vicious
He should get a drophead
No need to get vulgar Vish.

Old 01-09-2008, 03:16 PM
Willmiz is on a distinguished road
He should go with what he feels is best for himself. If others have a problem with him driving it and be that judgemental, they probably aren't people he would want to be around anyway.

That being said, I think there are lots of more suitable options for him as a car to drive, but if he wants the RR, he should go for it.

Old 01-09-2008, 03:56 PM
Vicious has a reputation beyond reputeVicious has a reputation beyond reputeVicious has a reputation beyond reputeVicious has a reputation beyond reputeVicious has a reputation beyond reputeVicious has a reputation beyond reputeVicious has a reputation beyond reputeVicious has a reputation beyond reputeVicious has a reputation beyond reputeVicious has a reputation beyond reputeVicious has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by BBGT2
No need to get vulgar Vish.

I said drophead, not get head. With that car i'm sure anything is possible.

Old 01-09-2008, 06:29 PM
Gcalo is a jewel in the roughGcalo is a jewel in the roughGcalo is a jewel in the rough
I don't think it's flashy.

I think it's just too damn big?

How long does it take to learn how to parallel park that beast!!!

Old 01-09-2008, 08:43 PM
liftingismylife is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Stryke
Tell him to get what he likes and f$ck what anyone else thinks. He's not buying it for them!
well said. i always say this when people ask questions regarding what color wheels to get..or whether or not to do this or do that..do what YOU want not what anyone else wants.

with that said..tell him he will love the Phantom.

Old 01-09-2008, 09:07 PM
Tristan is on a distinguished road
The phantom is staggering in person. He should get it! Saw this on rodeo drive.

Old 01-09-2008, 09:52 PM
Dino V is just really niceDino V is just really niceDino V is just really niceDino V is just really niceDino V is just really nice
Phantoms are badass!

Old 01-09-2008, 09:59 PM
Alex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant future
Stretch Phantom = FAIL.

Old 01-09-2008, 10:18 PM
MeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of light
My vote goes for a Flying spur as it is generally less flashy and cheaper.

Old 01-10-2008, 02:04 PM
mono2100 will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by Hovik
Only way to go with the Phantom is to be driven in. I don't understand people buying Phantoms and driving themselves.
I disagree... the ewb is definitely a chauffer car, but what are the options for ultra luxury?

Last edited by mono2100; 01-10-2008 at 02:06 PM.
Old 01-11-2008, 04:56 PM
Marcus Frost has a reputation beyond reputeMarcus Frost has a reputation beyond reputeMarcus Frost has a reputation beyond reputeMarcus Frost has a reputation beyond reputeMarcus Frost has a reputation beyond reputeMarcus Frost has a reputation beyond reputeMarcus Frost has a reputation beyond reputeMarcus Frost has a reputation beyond reputeMarcus Frost has a reputation beyond reputeMarcus Frost has a reputation beyond reputeMarcus Frost has a reputation beyond repute
No other car on the road has the presence of a Phantom, period. On this forum people would be more adept to praising a high-end sports car but for your average Joe on the streets, nothing commands attention like a Phantom.

With that said, the Phantom is definitely on the list of flashiest cars out there. It is, also, the ultimate when it comes to luxury cars and prestige, IMO.

If your friend is under 50, tell him to skip it for now. Aside from what I mentioned above it's not very age appropriate for the younger crowd.

-m

Old 01-11-2008, 05:11 PM
lawandorder360 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by MeanMachine
My vote goes for a Flying spur as it is generally less flashy and cheaper.
I agree. if he wants to go ultra low-key, let him drive a Mercedes S600 or an Audi A8 W12. All three are amazing automobiles.

Old 01-11-2008, 05:18 PM
iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !
In all honesty, how can you not "be flashy" but even consider and want a Phantom? It screams look at me IMO!

Awesome car, tell him to get it.

Old 01-11-2008, 06:09 PM
Kuzi is a splendid one to beholdKuzi is a splendid one to beholdKuzi is a splendid one to beholdKuzi is a splendid one to beholdKuzi is a splendid one to beholdKuzi is a splendid one to behold
Flashy is the farthest thing my father would be described as. He is/was a hard working immigrant that made the right choices at the right times. So when he turned 70...........he bought himself a Phantom. He drives it himself. He drives it everywhere. He drives it to his approximately 400,000 square feet of retail spaces to pick up checks from all his tenants! He doesn't give a rats *** what they think about him. If they have a problem with it............they sure don't say it to his face. Its not about being "flashy".........its about "success".

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Phantom too flashy?