Bentley From the original 3 Litre to the current Continental GT and Mulsanne

Tuning Technology Bentley Continental GT - FABSpeed Exhaust + PES ECU Tune

Old 08-14-2008, 06:46 PM
Oxygen will become famous soon enough
Tuning Technology Bentley Continental GT - FABSpeed Exhaust + PES ECU Tune

2007 Bentley Continental GT gets Fabspeed Exhaust and an ECU Tune from P.E.S... Exhaust and Flash are performed at Tuning Technology Motorsports in Farmingdale, NY...

Videos will be posted at a later time.

Notice the difference between the stock H-Pipe and the Fabspeed exhaust...

Old 08-16-2008, 03:50 PM
Banned
Tony - PES will become famous soon enough
Car really turned out great. Bruce told me he hit over 175MPH and it was pulling like a freight train!

Old 08-19-2008, 10:55 AM
Banned
tuningtech is on a distinguished road
The owner of the GTC took his brother for a ride and now he wants to do the same to his Bentley. The car pulled like an animal in excess of 175mph but I started to catch traffic. When the turbos came on, no matter what gear I was in or speed I was going, the car surged which was quite impressive. Tony did an AMAZING job with his custom software program.
When I picked up the car from my client's house the nicest part of the ride back to my facility was the interior. The car was quite mediocre at best. After the exhaust and software program upgrade the car was transformed into an ANIMAL. The owner is loving it and his wife can still drive it and she has no idea that this work was done unless she puts it into Sport mode.

Thanks again Tony for your incredible software program. You are the BEST!!!

Old 08-25-2008, 09:57 AM
gareeb has much to be proud ofgareeb has much to be proud ofgareeb has much to be proud ofgareeb has much to be proud ofgareeb has much to be proud ofgareeb has much to be proud ofgareeb has much to be proud ofgareeb has much to be proud of
Does this flash include a transmission software upgrade as well?

Old 08-25-2008, 10:13 AM
Banned
Gareed-
Through our extensive testing of the software program and the amount of Bentley's that we've tuned without ANY issues with transmission problems, there is no need to change the TCU software. The cars shift very smoothly in Drive mode and quite aggressively in Sport mode. It really makes the car an animal and, at around 6K lbs, that is quite impressive!

Old 08-25-2008, 12:50 PM
Gcalo is a jewel in the roughGcalo is a jewel in the roughGcalo is a jewel in the rough
I believe it was the 05's only that needed the TCU upgrades?

Are you removing the pre-cats with the Fabspeed system?

Fabspeed did a very good job with the tubing to eliminate the crimps found in the OEM system.

Nice work. How many $'s for the ECU upgrade?

Old 08-25-2008, 03:32 PM
Banned
The secondary 500 cell cats were removed and all of the factory kinks were removed with the Fabspeed system. The combination of the ECU software upgrade and exhaust are available as a Stage 2 tuning program with Stage 1 consisting of the ECU software only.

Please PM with a contact number so we can discuss pricing over the phone.

Old 08-25-2008, 04:43 PM
Gcalo is a jewel in the roughGcalo is a jewel in the roughGcalo is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by tuningtech
The secondary 500 cell cats were removed and all of the factory kinks were removed with the Fabspeed system. The combination of the ECU software upgrade and exhaust are available as a Stage 2 tuning program with Stage 1 consisting of the ECU software only.

Please PM with a contact number so we can discuss pricing over the phone.
I will definitely contact you when I finally make a decision on the car!

Are the secondary cats smaller than the primary?

Current concerns are:

1) CEL's
2) Passing CA smog

Old 08-26-2008, 08:06 AM
Banned
The secondary cats are similar in size to the primary cats but the O2 sensors are located pre-primary so the secondary cats are doing very little except for helping the W12's de-tuned motor become more emission compliant.
The factory software timing and fuel tables are very poor and with our software it makes the car much more efficient and there is a lot less engine emissions even with the secondary cats removed.
The car really turned into a rocket ship and it even surprised me when I took it out for its shakedown runs. To feel the turbos come alive at 150+ was amazing to say the least. You can really feel the surge even at that speed which is very impressive.
We have never had an issue with CEL's on any of the Bentley's that we've done with or without a performance exhaust system installed.

Gcalo- The car pre-tuned was acceptable, to say the least, but with the exhaust and software it really makes all 6,000lbs FLY!!!!! It really is quite impressive.
The owner asked me what I thought of the car after I picked it up and drove back to my shop and I told him "The interior is really nice." That was the best part until the tuning was completed!

Old 08-26-2008, 01:42 PM
srtricky is a splendid one to beholdsrtricky is a splendid one to beholdsrtricky is a splendid one to beholdsrtricky is a splendid one to beholdsrtricky is a splendid one to beholdsrtricky is a splendid one to beholdsrtricky is a splendid one to behold
with the fabspeed and ecu tune what hp/tq figures should we expect?

Old 08-26-2008, 01:59 PM
Banned
With this mirrored tune, which we developed for a previous Bentley client, we achieved approximately 110hp/140tq with this software program and exhaust package. The car is totally transformed with these upgrades. Without the exhaust you can expect approximately 70hp/110tq.