Bentley From the original 3 Litre to the current Continental GT and Mulsanne

Hot Make a Bentley GT Perform Like a GT Super Sport

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 7 votes, 5.00 average.

Old 12-27-2012, 09:08 AM
Dr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to all
As much as i love AM I can not trade the Bentley for one. If conditions ever are right for it i could add a car, not trade a GTC.

Old 12-27-2012, 09:21 AM
Wedgeduck will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by Dr.Disaster
As much as i love AM I can not trade the Bentley for one. If conditions ever are right for it i could add a car, not trade a GTC.
True to that Doc, I might sell my modded out one to an overseas buyer, but I am pretty sure I will always have a Bentley GT or GTC in my stable.

Old 12-27-2012, 01:50 PM
Former Vendor
DelReyCustoms has much to be proud ofDelReyCustoms has much to be proud ofDelReyCustoms has much to be proud ofDelReyCustoms has much to be proud ofDelReyCustoms has much to be proud ofDelReyCustoms has much to be proud ofDelReyCustoms has much to be proud ofDelReyCustoms has much to be proud ofDelReyCustoms has much to be proud ofDelReyCustoms has much to be proud of
If we took the car over to Hennessy I would port and polish the top end, and look for a aggressive custom exhaust. I would also go with a different air system. There's not much to get the weight down. If were looking to get in to the sub 4 0-60 I offer custom one off turbo kits for the GTC for around 30k. But to Turbo will all the motor work plan on being down for 6 months.

Old 12-27-2012, 07:52 PM
Wedgeduck will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by DelReyCustoms
If we took the car over to Hennessy I would port and polish the top end, and look for a aggressive custom exhaust. I would also go with a different air system. There's not much to get the weight down. If were looking to get in to the sub 4 0-60 I offer custom one off turbo kits for the GTC for around 30k. But to Turbo will all the motor work plan on being down for 6 months.
No disrespect to Hennessy. We have been ahead of the world on Bentley GT platforms. Check with Deltavtechnologies and perhaps Fabspeed in PA.With Delta V in Texas, we are way, way ahead of the platform. Like we want to run a platform against super super cars! But, I always love our LA boys, always trying to step on that pedal! Wait, the future for a Bentley is coming!2 weeks! One is coming our way. I gotta visit you guys when the surf is not up. To get the weight down you need, 20 inch monoblocks, carbon fiber trunk, hood, front and rear bumper, fenders, side skirts, lighter brake disc, preferably carbon ceramics. Carbon fiber race seat, delete or lighten up the rear seats, remove spare tire. You should drop around 250 to 350lbs. You know dropping that much weight with increased horsepower on a Bentley GT means you are hauling ***!

Last edited by Wedgeduck; 12-29-2012 at 07:05 AM.