Bentley From the original 3 Litre to the current Continental GT and Mulsanne

Updated Bentley Navigation CD Set

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-12-2012, 01:39 PM
stevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond repute
Guys, ask for the BMW 7 Series 1998 - 2003 CD NAV discs. See the VERY FIRST post on this thread as it gives you links to what to ask for per se.

Old 12-12-2012, 01:51 PM
Wedgeduck will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by enjoythemusic
Guys, ask for the BMW 7 Series 1998 - 2003 CD NAV discs. See the VERY FIRST post on this thread as it gives you links to what to ask for per se.
I have an upgraded BMW MKIV DVD NAV system. I think the older ones the MKIII are CD based. You can purchase alot of these upgrades from NAVTEQ. But these are old CDs. You might want to look for an upgraded one. On BMWs you have to upgrade the software. I believe the company NAVTEQ will just send the software upgrades for free. If this is the case, then I will have to look deeper into using upgraded BMW cd maps. also check with Bimmernav.com Or BMWNAV.net. Steven, I have those CD for my 7 series in the garage. You are saying that this is better of an upgrade for a Bentley GT cd base nav system? If so I gotta do some research. My old *** 7 series I can talk to, she displays a 3d map, split screen if you really want to see map and all the gps info,Bluetooth,speaks in a Sexy female British accent(and you know I am not kidding), warns me of speed cameras,have night view NAV(I wanted to upgrade to night vision Flir camera and a VF Supercharger), the damm fiancée wouldn't let me!Wait, I think you already know she is armored too.

Last edited by Wedgeduck; 12-12-2012 at 06:11 PM.
Old 12-12-2012, 08:09 PM
Sforkosh1989 is on a distinguished road
Hey Steve,

This is totally out of context but being that everyone sees you as the guru here I thought I would ask,
Can the 2013 bentley gt headlights fit on to 2006-09 cars?

Old 12-12-2012, 08:41 PM
kensilver has much to be proud ofkensilver has much to be proud ofkensilver has much to be proud ofkensilver has much to be proud ofkensilver has much to be proud ofkensilver has much to be proud ofkensilver has much to be proud ofkensilver has much to be proud ofkensilver has much to be proud ofkensilver has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Sforkosh1989
Hey Steve,

This is totally out of context but being that everyone sees you as the guru here I thought I would ask,
The only body part that is shared on the upgrade model is the front windscreen.

Old 12-13-2012, 04:21 AM
stevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond repute
Hey Steve,

not a clue. Ask the dealer though they seem different from photos.

Old 12-13-2012, 06:04 AM
Wedgeduck will become famous soon enough
Hey Steve,

No, they don't fit. Gotta do some custom work to your fenders and bumper. Was going to do it to my 2005. From 2004 to 2011, all body exterior parts are compatable, they just give you different part numbers.

Last edited by Wedgeduck; 12-13-2012 at 06:06 AM.
Old 12-30-2012, 03:03 PM
Angry Power steering

Hearing a loud creaking noise front front right side when turning the steering wheel to the right , need help!!! Bentley gt 2006 40k miles

Old 12-30-2012, 03:10 PM
Lost my manual , how do I check the fluid and were do I get the fluid from without checking into service , how much do I need , do I need to flush before I put it in?

Old 01-21-2013, 06:52 PM
cdavis43 is on a distinguished road
disk or dvd

I have an '07 GT i just read that is the year changed to dvd is this correct? Tia

Cliff

Last edited by cdavis43; 01-21-2013 at 06:56 PM.
Old 01-22-2013, 03:29 AM
Think it was actually in 08 when they changed to DVD-based NAV, but maybe a late 07 has it? Ask the car dealer which system is in the vehicle.

Old 01-22-2013, 06:39 AM
jc_333 will become famous soon enough
07 uses DVD base satnav.

Attached Images  
Old 01-22-2013, 06:53 AM
Thx JC, my bad

Old 01-22-2013, 01:25 PM
cdavis43 is on a distinguished road
thanks guys im new to the board and only had my bentley for bout 5 months getting ready to just put some chrome mulliner wheels as mine are starting to peel.. )

Cliff

Old 01-22-2013, 02:33 PM
Dr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to all
I hope you enjoy your car as much as I do mine.

Old 01-22-2013, 02:55 PM
kensilver has much to be proud ofkensilver has much to be proud ofkensilver has much to be proud ofkensilver has much to be proud ofkensilver has much to be proud ofkensilver has much to be proud ofkensilver has much to be proud ofkensilver has much to be proud ofkensilver has much to be proud ofkensilver has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by cdavis43
thanks guys im new to the board and only had my bentley for bout 5 months getting ready to just put some chrome mulliner wheels as mine are starting to peel.. )
Hey Cliff, are those 3rd party wheels that are peeling? Doubt if any genuine Bentley product would do that (just to confirm the difference for anyone wondering about B quality).

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Updated Bentley Navigation CD Set