Rate Thread

Old 10-03-2012, 05:04 PM
Wedgeduck will become famous soon enough
playing with my Iphone5

Name:  photo-17.JPG
Views: 139
Size:  136.0 KB

[ATTACH]188806[/ATTACH

I know, i know. i am slapping black chrome Hre 996s on her tomorrow. I suck on a camera and computer as you can tell.

Attached Images   

Last edited by Wedgeduck; 10-03-2012 at 05:14 PM.
Old 10-04-2012, 09:06 AM
Dr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to all
How did you get that car to stick to the roof of the garage?

I should keep quiet since I am nearly computer illiterate. The fact that I should keep quiet does not mean I will.

Stick it to the Duck!

Old 10-04-2012, 09:14 AM
Doc, I have no idea how that black cow got stuck on roof. I think I might have to go ask the fiddler.

Old 10-04-2012, 09:18 AM
Dr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to all
I have a pic on my phone of a F430 I drove that looks about the same.

Old 10-04-2012, 10:07 AM
stevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond repute
Wedgeduck FINALLY proves it! We always hear about this car or that F1 racer has sooo much downforce that if driven fast enough.... Thanks WD, you're the BEST!

Awesome black...black... and black. MEAN STREETS.

Last edited by stevenrmusic; 10-04-2012 at 10:10 AM.
Old 10-04-2012, 10:58 AM
We need a group buy on the outfit worn by Eddie.

We could all wear one when we drive out to Ca. and see the Duck.

Old 10-04-2012, 11:11 AM
I love Van Halen before he turned into Diamond Dave and then Sammy Hagar took over. Come out for the Long Beach Grand Prix. My wide body should be done by then. We can do a grand tour on PCH all the way to wine country and I can't drive 55!

Old 10-04-2012, 11:23 AM
Originally Posted by Wedgeduck
I love Van Halen before he turned into Diamond Dave and then Sammy Hagar took over. Come out for the Long Beach Grand Prix. My wide body should be done by then. We can do a grand tour on PCH all the way to wine country and I can't drive 55!
What a tease. I wish i had the time and $ to just galavant around and play but i am at this office slaving to afford the lifestyle that I aspire to.

Never say I have learned so I'll keep the invite on the table if you don't mind. I really have toyed with the idea of revisiting southern Ca. and my old stomping grounds of the LA area and the Inland Empire.

Old 10-04-2012, 11:31 AM
Originally Posted by Dr.Disaster
What a tease. I wish i had the time and $ to just galavant around and play but i am at this office slaving to afford the lifestyle that I aspire to.

Never say I have learned so I'll keep the invite on the table if you don't mind. I really have toyed with the idea of revisiting southern Ca. and my old stomping grounds of the LA area and the Inland Empire.
I love the Autumm and Spring here. And good Winter surf keeps me alive. A little cold though

Old 10-05-2012, 09:18 PM
FCassidy is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Wedgeduck
Attachment 188804

[ATTACH]188806[/ATTACH

I know, i know. i am slapping black chrome Hre 996s on her tomorrow. I suck on a camera and computer as you can tell.
sick little puppy

Old 10-06-2012, 03:42 AM
Originally Posted by FCassidy
sick little puppy
Going to be a pink slip taking Bentley

Old 10-06-2012, 03:48 AM
I have a pic on my phone of a F430 I drove that looks about the same.
Doc, we can beat that 430 on a straight run. The tech is already here. Miss B is really fast. You know it. All of the Bentley boys have known this. She is a fat pig, but if she is lighter with the right tuning and mods. She is a scary vehicle. but I love the luxury, so I can't destroy my comfort. My next one, will be really fun. I think us old geezers have a lot to prove.

Last edited by Wedgeduck; 10-06-2012 at 03:51 AM.
Old 10-06-2012, 04:09 AM
stevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond repute
^5 Wedgeduck

Old 10-07-2012, 08:04 AM
Grwisher is a jewel in the roughGrwisher is a jewel in the roughGrwisher is a jewel in the roughGrwisher is a jewel in the rough
We need a group buy on the outfit worn by Eddie.

We could all wear one when we drive out to Ca. and see the Duck.
Here is what we should all wear:

Attached Images  
Old 10-07-2012, 08:26 AM
Originally Posted by Grwisher
Here is what we should all wear:
These googles will be great you and Doc. Steven and I have hardtops. I will just settle for some funky Sir Elton John's sunglassws

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: playing with my Iphone5