Former Vendor
ACEALLOYWHEEL will become famous soon enough
Ace 22" Convex Wheels w/ Bentley Continental GT GTC

Ace Convex Wheels w/ Bentley Continental GT GTC

Specs:
Bentley Continental GT GTC
Wheel Specs: 22x9 Front / 22x10.5 Rear
Wheel : Ace Convex - Hypersilver

Last edited by ACEALLOYWHEEL; 12-10-2012 at 03:04 PM.
Old 12-18-2012, 02:36 PM
Former Vendor
This New Concave Style Wheel Offers The Best In Form And Function, Constructed With Elegant Style And Latest Technology. This Multi Spoke Gives And Aggressive Look With A Deep Concave Design. Available in 18", 19" (8.5/10) 20" ( 4 Different Widths From 8.5-10.5 Widths) , 22" (9/10.5) Staggered Set Ups. Available In Matte Black, HyperBlack w/ Machine Face & Gloss Black w/ Machine Face, Titanium, Matte Silver w/ Machine Face, Matte Black w/ Machine Face.

Old 12-18-2012, 03:09 PM
Wedgeduck will become famous soon enough
Nice monoblocks. The Bentley platform for wheels is really a touchy issue. OEM wheels are tested thoroughly by Bentley. I get really paranoid just slapping any wheels on a 5 thousand pound plus vehicle and stepping on the gas like some of my forum peers. There are a lot of Bentley owners around the world. I bet if you guys kick in some wheels at a discounted price or free for testing. You will know what you have for a product. Just my thoughts on wheels.

Old 12-18-2012, 03:20 PM
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by Wedgeduck
Nice monoblocks. The Bentley platform for wheels is really a touchy issue. OEM wheels are tested thoroughly by Bentley. I get really paranoid just slapping any wheels on a 5 thousand pound plus vehicle and stepping on the gas like some of my forum peers. There are a lot of Bentley owners around the world. I bet if you guys kick in some wheels at a discounted price or free for testing. You will know what you have for a product. Just my thoughts on wheels.
Thanks! I would love to do a group buy for Bentley owners.

Old 12-23-2012, 01:40 PM
ice350 has a reputation beyond reputeice350 has a reputation beyond reputeice350 has a reputation beyond reputeice350 has a reputation beyond reputeice350 has a reputation beyond reputeice350 has a reputation beyond reputeice350 has a reputation beyond reputeice350 has a reputation beyond reputeice350 has a reputation beyond reputeice350 has a reputation beyond reputeice350 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Wedgeduck
Just my own 2 cents.

I've been buying aftermarket wheels longer than most people around here. Longer than some have been alive. I leaned a lot about wheel making but ususally ask questions of several people to cross-reference information.
I never owned a set of Ace Wheels but was considering a set years ago. Through my research I was told by a few their wheels are very good quality cast wheels.
Lots of brands will have one or 2 failures over the years but i have never heard of one single failure by an Ace. Doesn't mean it has not happened but I have not heard of a single failure.
I look at and read about wheels maybe every other day. It means a lot to me there have not been any failures.
I have seen them in person more than once and my eye-test found nothing to be concerned about at all. No bubbles. No pitting. No discoloration.

I believe they can handle the 5000lb Bentley without concern.

Hmmm, that may have been more than 2 cents worth of info. Sorry.

Old 12-24-2012, 07:45 AM
Originally Posted by ice350
Just my own 2 cents.

I've been buying aftermarket wheels longer than most people around here. Longer than some have been alive. I leaned a lot about wheel making but ususally ask questions of several people to cross-reference information.
I never owned a set of Ace Wheels but was considering a set years ago. Through my research I was told by a few their wheels are very good quality cast wheels.
Lots of brands will have one or 2 failures over the years but i have never heard of one single failure by an Ace. Doesn't mean it has not happened but I have not heard of a single failure.
I look at and read about wheels maybe every other day. It means a lot to me there have not been any failures.
I have seen them in person more than once and my eye-test found nothing to be concerned about at all. No bubbles. No pitting. No discoloration.

I believe they can handle the 5000lb Bentley without concern.

Hmmm, that may have been more than 2 cents worth of info. Sorry.
I had HREs gave out before on a minor pothole. Wheels are strange. On a nice clean road. They are good to go. On 22" and you hit a pothole in a Bentley? Chances are they are bending or cracking. Happens on my 63" Lincoln Conti too. Too heavy for 22". Never really heard of Ace. Lots of wheel companies nowadays. Although their wheels do look sporty on anBentley and not over the top.

Old 12-24-2012, 11:33 AM
plastique999 is a name known to allplastique999 is a name known to allplastique999 is a name known to allplastique999 is a name known to allplastique999 is a name known to allplastique999 is a name known to all
I'm trying to decide between this wheel and the Vossen CV1's
Awaiting contact from ACEalloy....

Old 12-24-2012, 12:58 PM
Vossen's are sweet. Savinni has a few that will match a Bentley. I kinda like all the Vellano wheels that they have been slapping on for their ads. Good looking luxury wheels.