Bentley From the original 3 Litre to the current Continental GT and Mulsanne

Cargo flying around!!!????

Old 12-26-2012, 02:30 PM
BMT216A has much to be proud ofBMT216A has much to be proud ofBMT216A has much to be proud ofBMT216A has much to be proud ofBMT216A has much to be proud ofBMT216A has much to be proud ofBMT216A has much to be proud ofBMT216A has much to be proud ofBMT216A has much to be proud of
Cargo flying around!!!????

Loving the car by the way. Special to drive everytime.

But has anyone found a decent cargo net for the boot? Trunk? Instead of the $295 Bentley one? Got to keep the briefcase and brolly from flying around.

Straps? Other?

I'm missing an emergency triangle for the boot too. Any sources?

Merry christmas.

New 2005 CGT black and tan owner in first couple of months of ownership honeymoon.

Old 12-27-2012, 02:09 AM
kensilver has much to be proud ofkensilver has much to be proud ofkensilver has much to be proud ofkensilver has much to be proud ofkensilver has much to be proud ofkensilver has much to be proud ofkensilver has much to be proud ofkensilver has much to be proud ofkensilver has much to be proud ofkensilver has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by BMT216A
Loving the car by the way. Special to drive everytime.

But has anyone found a decent cargo net for the boot? Trunk? Instead of the $295 Bentley one? Got to keep the briefcase and brolly from flying around.

Straps? Other?

I'm missing an emergency triangle for the boot too. Any sources?

Merry christmas.

New 2005 CGT black and tan owner in first couple of months of ownership honeymoon.
I've never tried looking for a Bentley net, but pay the money for a genuine article built for your car. You'll never regret it, and the financial pain will quickly go while the net will last forever

Congratulations on your drive. Your honeymoon will last for many years with this special machine! Any photos?

Old 12-27-2012, 06:31 AM
stevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond repute
Get the net.

Old 12-27-2012, 07:58 AM
BMT216A has much to be proud ofBMT216A has much to be proud ofBMT216A has much to be proud ofBMT216A has much to be proud ofBMT216A has much to be proud ofBMT216A has much to be proud ofBMT216A has much to be proud ofBMT216A has much to be proud ofBMT216A has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by kensilver
I've never tried looking for a Bentley net, but pay the money for a genuine article built for your car. You'll never regret it, and the financial pain will quickly go while the net will last forever

Congratulations on your drive. Your honeymoon will last for many years with this special machine! Any photos?
Thank you. You are probably right. Worth a shot though.

Lots of pics.

[IMG][/IMG]

Dramatic and Germanic.

Old 12-27-2012, 08:54 AM
Dr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to all
Ah so you did consummate just catching up with some threads. Hey have you ever thought about not driving like a hooligan and then the gear won't be all over the boot? Ah heck who am I to be talking like that. My advice is not to put stuff in there and then you can go even faster with less weight.

Old 12-27-2012, 09:21 AM
Originally Posted by Dr.Disaster
Ah so you did consummate just catching up with some threads. Hey have you ever thought about not driving like a hooligan and then the gear won't be all over the boot? Ah heck who am I to be talking like that. My advice is not to put stuff in there and then you can go even faster with less weight.
You started off with crazy talk, but then you came round at the end.

I just keeps the revvs up in order to share that glorious sound with the world. I try not to be selfish.

Found a home for the brolly in the strap for the floor cover. So all good.

Old 12-27-2012, 09:37 AM
Dr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to all
Originally Posted by BMT216A
You started off with crazy talk, but then you came round at the end.

I just keeps the revvs up in order to share that glorious sound with the world. I try not to be selfish.

Found a home for the brolly in the strap for the floor cover. So all good.
That first comment was a bit absurd for sure. I am probably one of the most aggressive driving owners on the forum. I still am trying to learn that i did not buy an all out sports car. I had to put on Fabspeed pipes to satisfy my appetite for sound.

Please do tell a hillbilly what a brolly is? I do speak a little Texan having been there for two years of college but my memory is faded.

Old 12-27-2012, 09:44 AM
I'm not sure brolly is very Texan. My expatness is coming out. Did the use of 'boot' not give it a way?

Bentley brolly.

Non Bentley brolly.

Old 12-27-2012, 03:50 PM
kensilver has much to be proud ofkensilver has much to be proud ofkensilver has much to be proud ofkensilver has much to be proud ofkensilver has much to be proud ofkensilver has much to be proud ofkensilver has much to be proud ofkensilver has much to be proud ofkensilver has much to be proud ofkensilver has much to be proud of
Stunning BMT, simply stunning. And that interior is a perfect match for the black. I've always appreciated light interiors, but since I also enjoy my Beluga too, I've come to the conclusion that Bentley just makes the best no matter what color it arrives in. Though I have seen some red-on-light-red interiors which made me wonder what B's fashion police were doing at the time!

Old 12-27-2012, 03:53 PM
Originally Posted by Dr.Disaster
...I am probably one of the most aggressive driving owners on the forum...
I've seen your shiny car, and I think you're all hat and no cattle Nobody drives like a maniac yet keeps their car pristine - the two are mutually exclusive. Fess up mate!

Old 12-27-2012, 05:01 PM
Stunning BMT, simply stunning. And that interior is a perfect match for the black. I've always appreciated light interiors, but since I also enjoy my Beluga too, I've come to the conclusion that Bentley just makes the best no matter what color it arrives in. Though I have seen some red-on-light-red interiors which made me wonder what B's fashion police were doing at the time!
Thank you. I'm very happy with it.

I test drove one a while back that was a very light silver, with navy blue (almost purple) interior, with the swirly aluminium dash etc. Almost bought it because it made me smile/laugh so much and it really wasn't me. Somehow they translate better in the flesh though.

Aston seem to get it a bit weird sometimes, with some odd greens and maroons, but then again maybe its customer spec.

Old 12-28-2012, 11:01 AM
I've seen your shiny car, and I think you're all hat and no cattle Nobody drives like a maniac yet keeps their car pristine - the two are mutually exclusive. Fess up mate!
**** with the microfiber there mate. I rub that thing more that i rub my..... uh...... well forget about it. You should see my truck I got it stuck in the mud on a deer hunt this morning and had to be pulled out with a four wheel drive tractor. I have almost as much mud and cattle poo on the inside as the out and the bed is a mess with red leakings of a deer.