Bentley From the original 3 Litre to the current Continental GT and Mulsanne

New member - Flying Spur

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-17-2013, 10:39 AM
Former Vendor
One@D2Forged has much to be proud ofOne@D2Forged has much to be proud ofOne@D2Forged has much to be proud ofOne@D2Forged has much to be proud ofOne@D2Forged has much to be proud ofOne@D2Forged has much to be proud ofOne@D2Forged has much to be proud ofOne@D2Forged has much to be proud ofOne@D2Forged has much to be proud ofOne@D2Forged has much to be proud of
Definitely like to see another Flying Spur on the forums. If you need wheels for it, we love to play with 22's on these amazing cars. Custom machined, custom setup, forged.

Attached Images    
Old 04-27-2013, 12:34 AM
ssonss1 has a spectacular aura aboutssonss1 has a spectacular aura aboutssonss1 has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by BigA3533
Some newer pics from after I painted rims and grille:
Absolute beauty

Originally Posted by plastique999
Congrats! What year?
I wrapped my black 430 Spider to a satin pearl white...
I have a FS on Vossen CV1's
Nice collection! How is the wrap holding up on the 430? The CV1's looks great!

Originally Posted by One@D2Forged
Definitely like to see another Flying Spur on the forums. If you need wheels for it, we love to play with 22's on these amazing cars. Custom machined, custom setup, forged.
Will def keep you in mind

Here are some progress pics, got the front bumper re painted to get rid of the licence plate holes. Also added chrome lower grills. I just got the car back from a paint correction, going for wrapping in 2 weeks, thought i'd get the paint perfect before wrapping it.

Attached Images         
Old 04-27-2013, 04:46 AM
stevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond repute
Congrats and the paint correction looks good too. Time for the wrap

Old 04-27-2013, 11:32 AM
djjoonie is just really nicedjjoonie is just really nicedjjoonie is just really nicedjjoonie is just really nice
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by ssonss1
Absolute beauty

Here are some progress pics, got the front bumper re painted to get rid of the licence plate holes. Also added chrome lower grills. I just got the car back from a paint correction, going for wrapping in 2 weeks, thought i'd get the paint perfect before wrapping it.

Car looks perfect with the drop! I'm also running the links and It's amazing how little bit of drop transforms the whole car! Please post pics after the wrap.

Old 04-27-2013, 06:38 PM
ksbenz is a name known to allksbenz is a name known to allksbenz is a name known to allksbenz is a name known to allksbenz is a name known to allksbenz is a name known to all
Did you fit the links yourself? How much is car dropped? I am looking for 22's.

Old 04-28-2013, 02:57 AM
stevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond repute
By the way. GREAT detailing job! Black cars are sooo sexy when they are polished right

Old 04-28-2013, 12:09 PM
ssonss1 has a spectacular aura aboutssonss1 has a spectacular aura aboutssonss1 has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by enjoythemusic
Congrats and the paint correction looks good too. Time for the wrap
Thank you

Originally Posted by djjoonie
Car looks perfect with the drop! I'm also running the links and It's amazing how little bit of drop transforms the whole car! Please post pics after the wrap.
Will do, and yes a drop makes a car!

Originally Posted by ksbenz
Did you fit the links yourself? How much is car dropped? I am looking for 22's.
It's dropped approximately 2" all around. www.adjustableairride.com is local to me so he actually installed them. I've installed them on another car in the past and it is SUPER simple. Plus John can give you a step by step over the phone, awesome guy to deal with!

Originally Posted by enjoythemusic
By the way. GREAT detailing job! Black cars are sooo sexy when they are polished right
I agree, but it only lasts a few washes and I can't take credit for that amazing work, it was done by www.glossworks.ca, he works miracles!

Old 11-19-2017, 11:25 PM
CarshowRell is an unknown quantity at this point
I know Im a few years late but I grabbed a Spur in 2014 from coming from a Merc CLS also. Great minds think alike its Black as well. Anyone do the bumper upgrade to the Speed? Is it worth it? Lady just bumped in my car and insurance gonna be fixing it.

[/QUOTE]