Bentley From the original 3 Litre to the current Continental GT and Mulsanne

2007 GTC... Or ????

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-19-2013, 05:41 AM
stevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond repute
Wow, did not know of that event! Yes, will have to do that for sure provided I am in the country at the time as usually rent a car and drive through Italy, Germany, France, and Switzerland in Sept.

Old 03-19-2013, 06:12 AM
stevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond repute
FYI: Here is a window sticker for those seeking a 2013 W12 GTC...

And i'm getting a rag top delivered tomorrow with this weather??????

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	2013-Window-Sticker.jpg
Views:	104
Size:	209.9 KB
ID:	222255  
Attached Images   

Last edited by stevenrmusic; 03-19-2013 at 07:45 AM.
Old 03-19-2013, 09:57 AM
Dr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to all
That is sticker shock!

I am very eager to hear about your first ride with the top down. Enjoyed the call.

Old 03-19-2013, 10:10 AM
Thanks my friend and very much looking forward to driving her! Was great chatting with you via voice and need to 'gift' you a few things so please pm your addy.

Old 03-19-2013, 10:20 AM
Dr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to all
I will send you the addy but you do not "need" to gift me. I do graciously accept any token of friendship however.

Old 03-19-2013, 11:22 AM
[Understood DrD

FYI: Just got off the phone with the Bentley dealer that serviced the GTC for her first four years. Car seems trouble-free and the owner always did the yearly factory servicing. So that's a great sign

Old 03-19-2013, 11:35 AM
Originally Posted by enjoythemusic
[Understood DrD

FYI: Just got off the phone with the Bentley dealer that serviced the GTC for her first four years. Car seems trouble-free and the owner always did the yearly factory servicing. So that's a great sign
Good deal you are in for a treat my man the GTC in top down is soul stirring. My wife says I act differently in the car and I hate to admit she is right. There is a certain pleasure of life and youthful rush to the car in the open air on a 70 degree day with blue bird skies. You just need some good weather and your off.

Old 03-21-2013, 11:45 AM
Looks like she's arriving around 11am tomorrow (Friday)

Old 03-21-2013, 01:01 PM
I hope it is warmer there bro. it is to cold for a top down ride here.

Old 03-21-2013, 01:33 PM
Tomorrows high is 37F, low of 22F. The day the Ferrari arrived it was -7F.

Old 03-21-2013, 01:55 PM
Location: Split my time between Miami, Sanibel & Woodstock, VT
SanibelSpeed has a brilliant futureSanibelSpeed has a brilliant futureSanibelSpeed has a brilliant futureSanibelSpeed has a brilliant futureSanibelSpeed has a brilliant futureSanibelSpeed has a brilliant futureSanibelSpeed has a brilliant futureSanibelSpeed has a brilliant futureSanibelSpeed has a brilliant futureSanibelSpeed has a brilliant futureSanibelSpeed has a brilliant future
78F in Miami (gloat, gloat).

Old 03-21-2013, 02:40 PM
Does a man ever wonder why he lives where he does? I have always thought about the cattle of the fields and wondered if those poor animals in the Dakotas would rather live in Florida if they saw how the other half lived?

Old 03-21-2013, 02:46 PM
SanibelSpeed has a brilliant futureSanibelSpeed has a brilliant futureSanibelSpeed has a brilliant futureSanibelSpeed has a brilliant futureSanibelSpeed has a brilliant futureSanibelSpeed has a brilliant futureSanibelSpeed has a brilliant futureSanibelSpeed has a brilliant futureSanibelSpeed has a brilliant futureSanibelSpeed has a brilliant futureSanibelSpeed has a brilliant future
I don't wonder about where I live: I am just thankful that my parents decided to abandon Brooklyn in 1946 and head to Miami after my dad returned from Europe as a soldier at the end of WWII. I may have been conceived in Brooklyn but I'm a Miami boy, born and bred, and glad of it.
That being said, I've also been fortunate in business and life so as to afford to escape the heat and humidity of Florida (though not the hurricanes, lately!) by heading to Vermont for the summer and fall. Life's good.

Old 03-21-2013, 02:53 PM
Originally Posted by SanibelSpeed
I don't wonder about where I live: I am just thankful that my parents decided to abandon Brooklyn in 1946 and head to Miami after my dad returned from Europe as a soldier at the end of WWII. I may have been conceived in Brooklyn but I'm a Miami boy, born and bred, and glad of it.
That being said, I've also been fortunate in business and life so as to afford to escape the heat and humidity of Florida (though not the hurricanes, lately!) by heading to Vermont for the summer and fall. Life's good.
Yes fortune and parental decisions make many things the way they are. I grew up in Florida but loved visiting the Smokey Mountains in the summers. After some time in So. Ca. split the north south thing in TN.

I want to travel up to Hew Hamshire and Vermont some time just to se the place. I have already google Stevens zip so I have a mark to hit. I wonder if i could make it there and back on my Harley?

Old 03-21-2013, 02:57 PM
If you do, ride your Harley up to the top of Mount Washington. If it weren't so steep I'd try it in my Healey but I wouldn't want to strain the old girl. Dress warmly, even in summer: weather at the top is the worst in America at all times with 100+ MPH winds commonplace and freezing weather even in the heat of summer.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 2007 GTC... Or ????