Bentley From the original 3 Litre to the current Continental GT and Mulsanne

Bright Chromed Lower Bumper Matrix

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-07-2013, 09:03 AM
Ryan9095 is on a distinguished road
Bright Chromed Lower Bumper Matrix

As some of you know I am currently searching for a GTC. I've noticed that some vehicles have a chromed lower bumper matrix, which I like, and some do not. Is it possible to add this option/create a similar to look to a car without it?

Thanks,

Ryan

Old 06-07-2013, 09:37 AM
BentleyF will become famous soon enough
yes, very easy install.

Old 06-07-2013, 09:48 AM
stevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond repute
Very easy and looks great too imho

Attached Images   
Old 06-07-2013, 09:51 AM
Originally Posted by enjoythemusic
Very easy and looks great too imho
Steven,

Looks great! Where can I buy it/have it installed? What cost is associated with it?

Thanks!

Old 06-07-2013, 11:26 AM
stevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond repute
The 06 GT came with them so I moved them over to the 07 GTC. See them on eBay for $500 on up

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_trks...at=0&_from=R40

Old 06-07-2013, 12:37 PM
The 06 GT came with them so I moved them over to the 07 GTC. See them on eBay for $500 on up

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_trks...at=0&_from=R40
Interesting thanks! Speaking of the GT model my dealer has a 2005 coupe at a great price... has me thinking But I really want a convertible since it's something I've never had.

Old 06-07-2013, 12:56 PM
Stick with the 07 GTC. I'd avoid 04/05 models imho. Having had an 06 GT, which was very good, I can easily see many of the changes made to the 07 GTC and they are with build technique and longevity/waterproofing, better TPMS, etc. The 07 is worth it imho over an 05 without a second of doubt in my mind. JMHO.

Old 06-07-2013, 01:34 PM
Stick with the 07 GTC. I'd avoid 04/05 models imho. Having had an 06 GT, which was very good, I can easily see many of the changes made to the 07 GTC and they are with build technique and longevity/waterproofing, better TPMS, etc. The 07 is worth it imho over an 05 without a second of doubt in my mind. JMHO.
I will. The price is only great on the 05 because the interior is beat. Besides, I really want the GTC. Thanks for the insight and info on the chrome matrix! BTW your car looks great --- the silver w/ black is very elegant.

Old 06-07-2013, 02:08 PM
Originally Posted by Ryan9095
BTW your car looks great --- the silver w/ black is very elegant.
A most humble thanks, she is a classic with walnut steering wheel/panels all around. Just that classic Bentley look about her. More pics in my profile btw. Agree with you, get the GTC and enjoy her. These cars love to be driven often and though work from home have put on around 8000 miles a year in rain, sun, snow, ice...