Bentley From the original 3 Litre to the current Continental GT and Mulsanne

After 6 Years, Moving On...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-07-2014, 07:17 AM
Location: Split my time between Miami, Sanibel & Woodstock, VT
SanibelSpeed has a brilliant futureSanibelSpeed has a brilliant futureSanibelSpeed has a brilliant futureSanibelSpeed has a brilliant futureSanibelSpeed has a brilliant futureSanibelSpeed has a brilliant futureSanibelSpeed has a brilliant futureSanibelSpeed has a brilliant futureSanibelSpeed has a brilliant futureSanibelSpeed has a brilliant futureSanibelSpeed has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by Dr.Disaster
Sanibel I hope you enjoy your car and remember cars change out easier than wives so you ain't never married to no car. (triple negative intended for emphasis).

I am puzzled by the fact that as you age you need more speed? Whats next a Lambo?
Nope, already had a near-Lambo with my R8. Still into speed but also want creature comforts.

Old 07-07-2014, 07:22 AM
Dr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to all
Originally Posted by SanibelSpeed
Nope, already had a near-Lambo with my R8. Still into speed but also want creature comforts.
I am with you there mate, I do like comfort.

Once a Bentley Boy always a Bentley Boy, you just might own one at the present. When get over the speed thing get a Mulsanne and LMK what you think of it.