Bentley From the original 3 Litre to the current Continental GT and Mulsanne

2004-2005 Bentley GT Aux/USB/Bluetooth

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-24-2014, 10:24 PM
MisterBojangles is on a distinguished road
2004-2005 Bentley GT Aux/USB/Bluetooth

I searched and went through pretty much all the threads and seems like most of the products are discontinued.

What is the final word on this. For a 2004-2005 Bentley GT ipod/aux/usb/bluetooth adapter?

Which works the best.

Dice/Audiovox doesn't have a product anymore. Grom doesn't fit Bentley's

Old 08-25-2014, 04:38 AM
stevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond repute
Old 08-25-2014, 08:28 AM
kevindhamilton is on a distinguished road
That looks like a fairly simple kit, have you used it? For someone reasonably mechanically inclined would it be a do it yourself project? I'm assuming from the description/pictures that you remove the changer and then plug this module into the changer harness... unfortunately they didn't have the installation instructions on the webpage that I could see. Appreciate any input you have. Thanks!

Old 08-25-2014, 09:52 AM
stevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond repute
It basically looks to be a Dice system, so simply follow the same instruction on the Dice thread from many months ago. Easy DIY and yes remove the disc changer, etc. per instructions.

Old 10-19-2014, 04:03 AM
bentleyw12 is on a distinguished road
Hi I've installed a GROM USB unit similar to dice simply plugs into cd changer lead (replaces cd changer) bought optional bluetooth lead it has usb input for pen drive, I pod connection and bluetooth connects to phone for hands free calling, best thing is you can stream music from the phone very good bit of kit and not for much money took 30 mins to install!

Old 10-20-2014, 04:37 AM
ccwboy will become famous soon enough
i did a Dice system before..it doesn't work..!!! they reply me cos some of the early 2004 cgt not work.can't help..

i'm thinking to try this NEO MEDIALINK or not

Last edited by ccwboy; 10-20-2014 at 04:40 AM.
Old 10-20-2014, 08:24 PM
Gambit is on a distinguished road
+1 on the NEO.
installed it in my 06 GT. Install was easy and it works fine.

Old 10-20-2014, 08:26 PM
Ordered the Neo today

Looking forward to installing it this weekend!

Old 10-21-2014, 03:28 AM
Condor Man has much to be proud ofCondor Man has much to be proud ofCondor Man has much to be proud ofCondor Man has much to be proud ofCondor Man has much to be proud ofCondor Man has much to be proud ofCondor Man has much to be proud ofCondor Man has much to be proud of
So what is the best system out of the Dice and Neo?

I have a Samsung S5 and I think that the Neo system looks great.

Old 10-21-2014, 10:28 AM
Gambit is on a distinguished road
I don't think DICE is around anymore, I Suspect NEO is same thing.
Haven't tried with Android, but my NEO runs fine on iPhone.
Once in a wile it doesn't automatically connect, and you have to open bluetooth on your phone and select connect to it.

Old 10-23-2014, 07:02 PM
lefizzet is on a distinguished road
I just ended up using an fm transmitter for $20. Works pretty well. If it gets staticy I just scramble the channel and match the transmitter accordingly.

Old 10-24-2014, 04:29 PM
Got the Neo system today. It is the dice... you go to the Audiovox Dice website to update the firmware. Install was 15 minutes (seriously); use tools to slide out the cd changer, unplug the changer, plug in the Neo, shove Neo into the space where the changer was and you're done. Sound over BT is excellent. Best $250 I've spent in a long while.

Old 10-24-2014, 04:55 PM
wibragal is on a distinguished road
Hi, is it something plug and play? not a major thing that you need to hire an expert electrician ? I am interested, please share your experience.
thanks

Originally Posted by kevindhamilton
Got the Neo system today. It is the dice... you go to the Audiovox Dice website to update the firmware. Install was 15 minutes (seriously); use tools to slide out the cd changer, unplug the changer, plug in the Neo, shove Neo into the space where the changer was and you're done. Sound over BT is excellent. Best $250 I've spent in a long while.

Old 10-24-2014, 05:54 PM
It's the very definition of plug and play. The hardest part is pulling the changer out but if you fiddle with it a bit it'll eventually release from its tabs. You need the special tools though... $10 on amazon.

Old 10-24-2014, 09:42 PM
wibragal is on a distinguished road
Thanks Kevin

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 2004-2005 Bentley GT Aux/USB/Bluetooth