Bentley From the original 3 Litre to the current Continental GT and Mulsanne

2007 Bentley continental gtc mp3/audio options

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-31-2014, 02:13 PM
awchristler is on a distinguished road
2007 Bentley continental gtc mp3/audio options

hey everyone,

my 2007 bentley gtc didnt come with the ability to plug in an mp3/ipod/iphone.

i contacted bentley and they have no idea if my factory deck has the output option so that i can put in an aux cord and run it through the glove box.

What are some options and brands of aux cord options? besides pulling the deck is there any way to tell if i have the aux plug in?

thanks

Old 01-01-2015, 09:17 PM
kevindhamilton is on a distinguished road
I bought a Neo unit for my 2007 Conti and it works great. You'll have to pull the cd changer to connect it but that wasn't a big deal. http://www.neocaraudio.com/

They don't seem to be offering the same one I bought anymore. While mine has a cable to connect the iPhone I just use the bluetooth to stream music.

Old 01-02-2015, 08:37 AM
cdavis43 is on a distinguished road
service

Originally Posted by kevindhamilton
I bought a Neo unit for my 2007 Conti and it works great. You'll have to pull the cd changer to connect it but that wasn't a big deal. http://www.neocaraudio.com/

They don't seem to be offering the same one I bought anymore. While mine has a cable to connect the iPhone I just use the bluetooth to stream music.
Pm sent

Old 01-02-2015, 12:40 PM
Originally Posted by cdavis43
Pm sent
Didn't get your pm

Old 01-02-2015, 12:42 PM
Originally Posted by kevindhamilton

Do you control the music on the device or on the factory deck? Reason I ask us that we get tickets for using electronic devices while driving the cops don't care if it's an iPod MP3 player or phone

Old 01-06-2015, 10:03 AM
Dr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to all
The CD player seemed to cut out a few times the other day and then it seems ok. I may upgrade to this iPod play system some day especially if the 6 disc player goes out.

I have a flash drive loaded for my Harley CVO Limited with 450+ songs I might rig for that. Without a nice interface for control and song selection that drive is to big to thumb through. The infotainment system on the HD is nearly inadequate for managing such a large flash drive.

Old 01-08-2015, 03:12 PM
Zaos has a reputation beyond reputeZaos has a reputation beyond reputeZaos has a reputation beyond reputeZaos has a reputation beyond reputeZaos has a reputation beyond reputeZaos has a reputation beyond reputeZaos has a reputation beyond reputeZaos has a reputation beyond reputeZaos has a reputation beyond reputeZaos has a reputation beyond reputeZaos has a reputation beyond repute
I just installed a Neo Mediabridge. Used the Audi one. It is a little difficult programming, but works well after you done. The hardest part was to know insert a screwdriver or something on the side of the cd player to depress the tab (see below) Below are some pics of my installation:

Old 01-12-2015, 07:38 PM
rsprance is on a distinguished road
How is the system working? I am thinking of getting one. Do you have more photos?

Old 01-13-2015, 07:59 AM
Zaos has a reputation beyond reputeZaos has a reputation beyond reputeZaos has a reputation beyond reputeZaos has a reputation beyond reputeZaos has a reputation beyond reputeZaos has a reputation beyond reputeZaos has a reputation beyond reputeZaos has a reputation beyond reputeZaos has a reputation beyond reputeZaos has a reputation beyond reputeZaos has a reputation beyond repute
The whole system is operated by using the CD selection buttons (1-6) on the Infotainment system. While using the system you can see which track is playing inside the dash. To change songs you press either the <- or -> selection on steering wheel or infotainment system.

It is important that the first you do after getting the unit is to update the firmware.

The product is the same as for the Audi A8 CDC one (1500 model)

http://audiovox.diceelectronics.com/..._rev062012.pdf

The initial programming is a little hokey, while at first power up the unit was speaking French to me. Then to program it, you have to press CD #1-6 buttons in certain order for it to program Bluetooth or how to play tracks with USB etc.

However, after initial programming, the unit is working great and I have had no issues so far with it. I say it is a lot of value for the money spent.

The installation is simple. The hardest thing was removing the existing CD changer. They will supply you the proper harness to connect into the old CD harness.

Good Luck

~ZaOs~