Bentley From the original 3 Litre to the current Continental GT and Mulsanne

Press Release: Bentley bentayga SUV

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-12-2015, 12:55 PM
stevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond repute
Press Release: Bentley bentayga SUV

Jan 12, 2015

• Taking luxury to new places, Bentayga is inspired by the natural world
  • The Bentley Bentayga combines pinnacle luxury and performance
(Crewe/Detroit, 12th January 2015) Bentley’s all-new and ground-breaking luxury SUV is set to be revealed to the world later this year and a name has been chosen: Bentley Bentayga.

This sector-defining SUV will be able to introduce Bentley’s renowned modern British luxury to limitless destinations with an impressive combination of on and off road performance.

The natural world, along with the company’s founder, inspired its name. Crowning the Northern Hemisphere, to the north of Bentley’s birthplace in England, is the dramatic beauty of the Taiga, the world’s largest transcontinental snowforest. To the south, the rugged peak of the Roque Bentayga in the subtropical Canary Islands draws attention from all directions and a challenging climb rewards with spectacular panoramic views of a rich and diverse landscape.

Wolfgang Dürheimer, Chairman and CEO of Bentley Motors, comments:
“Bentayga is a name that reflects what we know our SUV will do better than any other car in the world – combine the best automotive luxury with outstanding performance to take the Bentley experience to new environments.”

The new Bentley Bentayga will be revealed later in 2015, and on sale in 2016. For regular updates and further news on the Bentayga, please visit www.NewBentley.com.

SOURCE: www.bentleymedia.com/release/611

Old 01-14-2015, 09:15 AM
ExSF is a name known to allExSF is a name known to allExSF is a name known to allExSF is a name known to allExSF is a name known to allExSF is a name known to all
Not sure what I think of that name, although I don't think I like it too much.

Old 01-14-2015, 10:55 AM
Frank ( Sunnyside ) has a reputation beyond reputeFrank ( Sunnyside ) has a reputation beyond reputeFrank ( Sunnyside ) has a reputation beyond reputeFrank ( Sunnyside ) has a reputation beyond reputeFrank ( Sunnyside ) has a reputation beyond reputeFrank ( Sunnyside ) has a reputation beyond reputeFrank ( Sunnyside ) has a reputation beyond reputeFrank ( Sunnyside ) has a reputation beyond reputeFrank ( Sunnyside ) has a reputation beyond reputeFrank ( Sunnyside ) has a reputation beyond reputeFrank ( Sunnyside ) has a reputation beyond repute
Ugly car and ugly name.
What do you expect when the CEO and all the heads of Bentley are German

Old 01-15-2015, 08:05 AM
Dr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to all
I am not a fan of the car at all regardless of name or style. What's next a Bentley pickup truck? They will sell them all day long.

Old 01-15-2015, 12:33 PM
vanslam has a spectacular aura aboutvanslam has a spectacular aura aboutvanslam has a spectacular aura about
I am not a fan of SUVs. And won't ever be adding one to my fleet any time soon. So it is a none event for me. But can't wait for the Top Gear review on youtube.

Old 01-15-2015, 12:49 PM
Dr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to all
Originally Posted by vanslam
I am not a fan of SUVs. And won't ever be adding one to my fleet any time soon. So it is a none event for me. But can't wait for the Top Gear review on youtube.
They will rip it a new one. They are not really bentley fans. The worship at the alter of Aston Martin.

Old 01-15-2015, 02:44 PM
Zaos has a reputation beyond reputeZaos has a reputation beyond reputeZaos has a reputation beyond reputeZaos has a reputation beyond reputeZaos has a reputation beyond reputeZaos has a reputation beyond reputeZaos has a reputation beyond reputeZaos has a reputation beyond reputeZaos has a reputation beyond reputeZaos has a reputation beyond reputeZaos has a reputation beyond repute
Bentayga is just as an ugly name as Tiguan. Wonder if the same team works on both?