Bentley From the original 3 Litre to the current Continental GT and Mulsanne

Is this the cupholder? '09 flying spur

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-04-2016, 04:57 AM
cduluk1 is on a distinguished road
Is this the cupholder? '09 flying spur

Hi all:

I recently acquired an '09 Flying Spur and have a question for everyone. Are there FRONT cupholders? I know of the two on the rear seat armrest, but that's little help for the front passengers.

I looked all over the front cockpit and couldn't find ANY.
That is until i saw this picture (from a 2012 Flying Spur) and realized that there's a part that fits in the cubby beneath the front armrests that pull-up.

From what i can tell, the center console for this '12 is the same as that of my '09 (even though the radios are different).

Anyone know where i can get this part that fits into the cubby? Thanks!

Old 05-04-2016, 05:37 AM
stevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond repute
You can remove that part from the rear seat section and insert it into the front. As for where to get them, try eBay and e-mail those who are parted out a car.

Old 05-04-2016, 05:57 AM
Originally Posted by stevenrmusic
You can remove that part from the rear seat section and insert it into the front. As for where to get them, try eBay and e-mail those who are parted out a car.
What do you mean when you write, 'rear seat section'?

Old 05-04-2016, 06:31 AM
stevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond repute
Sorry, in the GT the rear seats use the same plastic cup holder contraption, perhaps it is different in the Flying Spur? In any event, am sure the dealer or Flying Spares can get you one.

Old 05-04-2016, 07:50 AM
Administrator
Johnny Hotspur GT Is a GOD !Johnny Hotspur GT Is a GOD !Johnny Hotspur GT Is a GOD !Johnny Hotspur GT Is a GOD !Johnny Hotspur GT Is a GOD !Johnny Hotspur GT Is a GOD !Johnny Hotspur GT Is a GOD !Johnny Hotspur GT Is a GOD !Johnny Hotspur GT Is a GOD !Johnny Hotspur GT Is a GOD !Johnny Hotspur GT Is a GOD !
$75.00
Pm me.

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	20160504_094634.jpg
Views:	98
Size:	3.54 MB
ID:	447466  
Old 05-04-2016, 08:20 AM
There ya go!

Old 05-10-2016, 04:58 AM
Originally Posted by Johnny Hotspur GT
$75.00
Pm me.
THANK YOU Johnny Hotspur. PM sent!

Old 07-05-2016, 05:53 AM
MikeH is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by stevenrmusic

Great post!

I didnt realise it could be moved, Iv been reaching into the back to store my drinks...

Shame mine is at the trimmers for 3 days im having the leather cleaned and the drivers seat bolsters replaced but will try this out when I get it back

Old 07-13-2016, 01:42 PM
Just to upate: I got mine from Johnny Hotspur and it fits like a glove and works perfectly!