Bentley From the original 3 Litre to the current Continental GT and Mulsanne

MTM Bentley Continental GT

Old 07-11-2006, 04:57 PM
4Thirty is a jewel in the rough4Thirty is a jewel in the rough4Thirty is a jewel in the rough
MTM Bentley Continental GT

World record: Fastest Bentley with 331 km/h
Power classes of 635 or 650 bhp
Electronically lowered suspension
In-house produced 21 inch rims "bimoto"
Sports braking system upon request

Fastest Bentley ever!

MTM supplies various performance kits. The spectrum ranges from optimized programming of the control electronics through to the complete conversion of the engine unit. All the versions have been developed by MTM on its proprietary dynamometers and thoroughly tested in road and racing use. 560 bhp as standard and a top speed of 318 km/h should actually suffice for the highways of this world. True... but only if it wasn't possible to achieve more. In an initial power class, MTM boosts the power of the 12 cylinder engine by recalibrating the engine electronics to 635 bhp / 467 kW and the torque to an impressive 780 Nm.

With the second performance kit, MTM conjures up to 650 bhp / 478 kW out of this large 6-liter W12 engine, which then generates a staggering 795 Nm with ease instead of the already impressive 650 Nm of the production version. The 2.5 ton blockbuster converts this increased torque in 4.2 seconds for the sprint from "zero to hundred" (series: 4.8 s). A small world lies between the series and MTM top speed. On the high-speed Nardo oval in Italy, where the 300 km/h+ elite meet up every year for a showdown, the MTM Continental GT produced the proven 331 km/h! This makes it the fastest Bentley ever built.

The Continental GT is allowed to make this increased power public by means of an MTM exhaust system from the catalytic converter, including a center and end muffler with throttle control. The exhaust system is included in power class II. The MTM exhaust systems are developed on a dyno. The crucial factor in the development is to ensure a maximum level of throughput and performance whilst abiding by the legally prescribed noise limit values. By means of an intelligent choice of material, namely high-grade, polished stainless steels, MTM achieves a low-weight design, which offers maximum durability at the same time.

A 4-pipe rear apron visual effect is available both for the sound-optimized MTM exhaust system and for the standard-fitted exhaust system.

More at www.worldcarfans.com

Old 07-11-2006, 08:42 PM
Site Sponsor
DrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond repute
MTM as in the Audi tuning co. MTM? Those wheels have to go though.

J.Wade

Old 07-12-2006, 04:25 AM
4Thirty is a jewel in the rough4Thirty is a jewel in the rough4Thirty is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by DrivenAgain

J.Wade
Yes, it is the same one that tunes Audi vehicles.

Old 07-12-2006, 05:47 AM
MeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of light
I like it with those modification's , I wish they come from factory like this

Old 07-13-2006, 04:33 PM
Dan98 has much to be proud ofDan98 has much to be proud ofDan98 has much to be proud ofDan98 has much to be proud ofDan98 has much to be proud ofDan98 has much to be proud ofDan98 has much to be proud ofDan98 has much to be proud ofDan98 has much to be proud ofDan98 has much to be proud of
great car but what an ungly color for this beauty.

Old 07-13-2006, 04:40 PM
HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Dan98
my exact thoughts

Old 07-14-2006, 10:12 AM
LIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant future
ewww. why mess up a car?

Old 07-21-2006, 05:42 PM
Former Vendor
D2-Autosport is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by DrivenAgain

J.Wade
I think its the same company (MTM / Hoppen I believe)

I think the wheels have a pretty OEM sport type of look going for them. I also like the exhaust and rear valence.

I'm not a big fan of the green though

Old 08-16-2006, 07:03 PM
msindi is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Dan98
British car hence British Racing Green...tru Bentley/Aston heritage

Old 08-16-2006, 09:00 PM
mono2100 will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by msindi
British car hence British Racing Green...tru Bentley/Aston heritage
Brit Green is an awesome color...this is a bit more metalic reminds me of the Racing Astons, but I think this color gives the car a modern look and feel

Old 08-16-2006, 11:02 PM
Banned
FERRAR1 is on a distinguished road
The rims, brakes, and exhaust are great. Im not a fan of olive greens like that.

Old 08-17-2006, 04:48 AM
SoBeSean is on a distinguished road
I'm sure MTM is overcharging for what essentially amounts to a GIAC flash of the ecu and a cat back exhaust....

Old 08-22-2006, 06:14 PM
BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by SoBeSean
I'm sure MTM is overcharging for what essentially amounts to a GIAC flash of the ecu and a cat back exhaust....
MTM has always had the highest prices. BUT to be fair if you got the GIAC tune and you buy the kreissig (sp?) exhaust it comes out a little bit more.
For the MTM650 program with exhaust its like $11k and change.
Never had any car tuned with GIAC but have had MTM packages and they proved to be bulletproof.

Bajo