M6

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-16-2009, 11:52 PM
X50DAN is on a distinguished road
Uh, oh......

Attached Images  
Old 03-16-2009, 11:57 PM
germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !
Wait is that an ASR S85?

I joke, I joke

Old 03-17-2009, 12:21 AM
AKR8 is on a distinguished road
im with ranger on this one, asr does great work. period .

Old 03-17-2009, 01:18 PM
me&you has a spectacular aura aboutme&you has a spectacular aura aboutme&you has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by theroc
hey guys thanks for the replies, i am in my mid 20s, and my budget is 50-60k, i dont want a cts v. I also dont plan to track the car and do engine mods. Might get rims, tint, and black out tail lights if i get a white m6. But thats probably it. But the c63 intrigues me because it is new and the model wont change like the m6 will now.
Hey theroc,

I'm also in my mid-20s and have had my M6 for a little over a year now... no problems, other than a dash creak (fixed no charge) and its appetite for fuel!

I recently looked at a C63, but just couldn't see myself making that change. The CTS-V, while a beast in its own right is the same way... just doesn't do it for me like the MMMMMM.

One other problem with the M6 at our age - for some reason, other (more, um, mature) M6 and 650/645 drivers seem to have a problem acknowledging me in the car... I've driven basically everything under the sun and the M6 (my daily driver) is the only car that seems to elicit such negative responses from fellow drivers. Strange.

Old 03-17-2009, 08:51 PM
me&you- really? ill have t ask my brother, he is also in his late 20's but he hasn't spoken about any negative vibes from the mature crowd lol, as neither have I when I drive it the. only time the elders get upset is because the ASR exhaust we installed seems to bother their hears.
could it be a location thing?

Old 03-17-2009, 10:35 PM
theroc is on a distinguished road
hey me&you thanks for the reply, was that dash problem covered by your warranty or was the dealership just being nice?

Old 03-18-2009, 10:10 PM
Banned
GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by AKR8
im with ranger on this one, asr does great work. period .
You sir know the facts. I hope you've had personal experience with ASR and have had work done on your car.

There are members here who have no idea what ASR is all about. The easy way is to put down and hate!!!

Old 03-19-2009, 01:00 AM
Banned
GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !
AKR8 sorry but the computer had a gliche and cut me off.
What I was going to say was, trust me I'm enjoying all this. I am laughing all the way.
All these individuals have no idea of what ASR is all about.
They are ignorant of ASR .
All this is okay.
The new motor will be a game changer. I know the haters (Dan) expect only failure from the company. This makes me laugh.

ASR will stand by you but these other "haters" will not.

Ranger

Old 03-19-2009, 10:24 AM
germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !
I was just messing with you man, I have no idea or care of what quality of work ASR does.

Old 03-19-2009, 12:58 PM
me&you has a spectacular aura aboutme&you has a spectacular aura aboutme&you has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by theroc
hey me&you thanks for the reply, was that dash problem covered by your warranty or was the dealership just being nice?
To be honest, I'm not sure officially. All I know is that I didn't pay

Old 03-19-2009, 09:48 PM
keang24 is on a distinguished road
early 06 production might have problem with vanos oil pump related and some are bullets-proof like M5Ranger's beast for example. I have mine with 36k miles, no problem so far. Usually problem occurred at the early mileage, and make sure warranty still valid.

Old 03-20-2009, 05:46 PM
Awaiting Email Confirmation
bighans56 is a jewel in the roughbighans56 is a jewel in the roughbighans56 is a jewel in the roughbighans56 is a jewel in the rough
i got 37k on my ticker. running stronger then ever. no problems besides passenger power motor going but that might have been caused due to a mishap while fabricating my custom seats. everything else is SOLID

Old 03-20-2009, 06:19 PM
i hear you, i only did an exhaust for my brother's car, but i was so impressed that I was thinking of having them do a custom exhaust for my r8. but since Im a *****, and I haven't heard of any good aftermarket exhaust to my taste, i wondered if anything could even be done, so I decided to wait, but everyday im being pulled towards calling abid and tell him screw it, do it. but since im putting my own money on this and not my dad's, its a little harder to pull the trigger, but i dont question their work, just my car's ability to produce the noise i want.

Last edited by AKR8; 03-20-2009 at 06:21 PM.
Old 03-20-2009, 06:20 PM
the only issue I had with abid, is that when i asked him about the name of the song on his website he didnt know lol. otherwise its been awesome

Old 03-21-2009, 02:45 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by AKR8
i hear you, i only did an exhaust for my brother's car, but i was so impressed that I was thinking of having them do a custom exhaust for my r8. but since Im a *****, and I haven't heard of any good aftermarket exhaust to my taste, i wondered if anything could even be done, so I decided to wait, but everyday im being pulled towards calling abid and tell him screw it, do it. but since im putting my own money on this and not my dad's, its a little harder to pull the trigger, but i dont question their work, just my car's ability to produce the noise i want.
AKR8 trust me, allow Abid to build you a custom exhaust for your R8.
BTW did you see the white ASR Nissan GT-R in the shop? Abid designed and built a custom 4" exhaust for this car that Nissan should be totally envious of. Go back and visit, checkout the GT-R and get a ride. You will be convinced.

How many tuners you know are engineers by formal education?
I trust Abid 100%. He has my M5 and my confidence.

Cheers,
Ranger

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.