BMW //M Discussion on the BMW M1, BMW M3, BMW M4, BMW M5, and the BMW M6

2006 750Li Sport Package - PICS

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-04-2005, 02:16 PM
SHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud of
2006 750Li Sport Package - PICS

Attached Images  
SHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud of

Attached Images  

Attached Images  
Old 11-04-2005, 02:17 PM

Attached Images  
Old 11-04-2005, 02:17 PM

Attached Images  
Old 11-04-2005, 02:19 PM

Attached Images  
Old 11-04-2005, 02:20 PM

Attached Images  
Old 11-04-2005, 02:21 PM
Marcus Frost has a reputation beyond reputeMarcus Frost has a reputation beyond reputeMarcus Frost has a reputation beyond reputeMarcus Frost has a reputation beyond reputeMarcus Frost has a reputation beyond reputeMarcus Frost has a reputation beyond reputeMarcus Frost has a reputation beyond reputeMarcus Frost has a reputation beyond reputeMarcus Frost has a reputation beyond reputeMarcus Frost has a reputation beyond reputeMarcus Frost has a reputation beyond repute
Sick car my friend. Looks even better in person. Congrats.

-m

Old 11-04-2005, 02:32 PM
2thfixr is a splendid one to behold2thfixr is a splendid one to behold2thfixr is a splendid one to behold2thfixr is a splendid one to behold2thfixr is a splendid one to behold2thfixr is a splendid one to behold2thfixr is a splendid one to behold
Shank,

Now once and for all.... tell all the Audi people out there. The 7 is one badass ride isn't it? For me, the great things about the car are.... it hauls *** for a huge sedan. Hands down it has to be the most comfortable car out there while at the same time it handles like it's on rails. In fact, it's surprising how nice the car rides and handles. Lastly, the car looks better and better the more you look at it!

When I first got my 7, it was a rare sight and now I will pull up to a stoplight and see two or three around me.

Old 11-04-2005, 02:38 PM
2thfixr is a splendid one to behold2thfixr is a splendid one to behold2thfixr is a splendid one to behold2thfixr is a splendid one to behold2thfixr is a splendid one to behold2thfixr is a splendid one to behold2thfixr is a splendid one to behold
BTW If you are like me and didn't bother to read the manual, Here are some key phrases in case you haven't stumbled across them already.

Map - brings up nav map
Dial Name - say the name
Dial Number - say the rest of the numbers
Redial
Disc # - change CDs

To adjust nav volume, tap the up/down vol key on the steering wheel while the nav voice is speaking.

Also, you can adjust the heat of the seatback separately from the seat bottom.

You can set the extra steering wheel button to "autopark" which is great in traffic. It holds the car in traffic for you so you can let your foot off the brake. It releases automatically as soon as you step on the gas.

You probably know all of this but you'd be surprised. I walked a buddy of mine through all of those things the other night and he didn't know about any of that stuff even though he had the car for 6 months.

Old 11-04-2005, 03:01 PM
JoeG is on a distinguished road
looks great, def gonna pick one of these up in he near future.

Joe

Old 11-04-2005, 04:03 PM
matt360cs is on a distinguished road
awesome congrat on your new ride

Old 11-04-2005, 06:50 PM
Bri
EE
Bri has a spectacular aura aboutBri has a spectacular aura about
congrats on your new car mr mafia... I just love it...

Old 11-04-2005, 07:23 PM
Ray
Former Vendor
Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !
The 21" wheels and black trim makes it look 100x better!

Old 11-04-2005, 07:38 PM
Banned
Ferrarislave is on a distinguished road
Looks sick! BTW, how many % tint is that? I love the look!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 2006 750Li Sport Package - PICS