BMW //M Discussion on the BMW M1, BMW M3, BMW M4, BMW M5, and the BMW M6
View Poll Results: Which wheels for my e46 m3?
OEM ZCP (CSL wheels)
75.00%
BBS RGR
25.00%
Voters: 28. You may not vote on this poll

Which wheels?

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.

Old 06-08-2007, 07:49 PM
PorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant future
we just posted the same link...

Old 06-08-2007, 07:52 PM
Formerly 04ImolaZHP
InfamousD is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by PorscheC4
we just posted the same link...
what's that saying, great minds think alike?

Old 06-08-2007, 07:56 PM
PorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by 04ImolaZHP
what's that saying, great minds think alike?
sure is. im getting confused here now. morr makes the 127m and the CS7 both of which i believe are forged csl reps. they say the vs7 uses 8000 ton forging, which is the best you can get, but im seeing that retail on these is 3700, which, why not buy the bbs then. i dunno, hopefully i can figure it all out, i just sent them an email. also, velocity motoring is supposed to be coming out with their own csl forged rep too.

Old 06-08-2007, 08:47 PM
now the question is guys...OEM CSL OR forged csl reps?

Old 06-08-2007, 09:11 PM
iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !
Love the CSL's, BUT with your color car the RGR or RSGT's will look sick

Old 06-08-2007, 09:15 PM
Originally Posted by iLLM3
Love the CSL's, BUT with your color car the RGR or RSGT's will look sick
ive decided on the csl but should i go OEM or forged reps? plus i dont want that diamond black where my whole car would be one color essentially.

Old 06-08-2007, 09:20 PM
iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !
ive decided on the csl but should i go OEM or forged reps? plus i dont want that diamond black where my whole car would be one color essentially.
Ohh i see.. In all honesty if you can get forged reps in M3 fitment its a no brainer. Ive been out of the scene for a bit and didnt know they made the reps forged and in M3 fitment, just the replica's in cast aluminum!

Old 06-08-2007, 09:29 PM
Ohh i see.. In all honesty if you can get forged reps in M3 fitment its a no brainer. Ive been out of the scene for a bit and didnt know they made the reps forged and in M3 fitment, just the replica's in cast aluminum!
yea they are starting to hit the market now. you really think reps over OEM (BBS)? im not sure, all i know now is that im def going with a set of csl type wheels.

Old 06-08-2007, 09:31 PM
yea they are starting to hit the market now. you really think reps over OEM (BBS)? im not sure, all i know now is that im def going with a set of csl type wheels.
Well the reason i say go for the REPs is because its probably much easier to find and cheaper then OEM's, but you cannot go wrong with OEM's obviously! Either way they are nice , i would prob. go for OEM's being myself though!

Old 06-08-2007, 09:33 PM
Well the reason i say go for the REPs is because its probably much easier to find and cheaper then OEM's, but you cannot go wrong with OEM's obviously! Either way they are nice , i would prob. go for OEM's being myself though!
thank you very much martin. i like the idea of BBS OEM quality. theyre just soooo well known for quality that you cant go wrong with them. im just prob gonna get those. u has bbs ch's right? how did u like them?

Old 06-08-2007, 09:35 PM
plus, if i ever get rid of this car and dont turn it into a track car, having OEM will prob be a better selling point than reps.

Old 06-08-2007, 09:36 PM
thank you very much martin. i like the idea of BBS OEM quality. theyre just soooo well known for quality that you cant go wrong with them. im just prob gonna get those. u has bbs ch's right? how did u like them?
I had CH's, LM's, Fikse's and iForged.. All i ran were the BBS's, just love their style, quality and strength.. I hit some HUGE potholes where i thought the rim cracked in half that's how bad it sounded, meanwhile not a scratch, bend or anything! I vouch for BBS quality, BUT i mean the replicas arent terrible for just normal driving, only reason why i said get them if they are cheap!

Old 06-08-2007, 09:38 PM
I had CH's, LM's, Fikse's and iForged.. All i ran were the BBS's, just love their style, quality and strength.. I hit some HUGE potholes where i thought the rim cracked in half that's how bad it sounded, meanwhile not a scratch, bend or anything! I vouch for BBS quality, BUT i mean the replicas arent terrible for just normal driving, only reason why i said get them if they are cheap!
blah...its oem bbs for me ill prob use them on the track too, so bbs will do.

Old 06-08-2007, 09:50 PM
In that case DOOO ITT

Old 06-08-2007, 09:57 PM
In that case DOOO ITT
yep! go girlfiriend, im ya mother...

(from super troopers in case you didnt know)

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: Which wheels?