BMW //M Discussion on the BMW M1, BMW M3, BMW M4, BMW M5, and the BMW M6
View Poll Results: Which wheels for my e46 m3?
OEM ZCP (CSL wheels)
75.00%
BBS RGR
25.00%
Voters: 28. You may not vote on this poll

Which wheels?

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.

Old 06-07-2007, 12:14 PM
PorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant future
Which wheels?

hey guys, im looking to add another set of wheels for my m3. i currently run mille miglia spyders in the winter and oem 19's in the dry months. i am looking into either a set of OEM ZCP (CSL) wheels, OR BBS RGRs both 19s obviously. the oem 19s i have weigh 27.X bls front and 28.X lbs in the rear, so they arent the lightest wheels, even though they are forged. the OEM ZCP wheels weigh 22.X in front and 23.X in back and the BBS RGR weight 20.X in front and 21.X in the rear, so both sets i am looking at will significantly reduce my rotating mass while being a good looking wheel (my two requirements). which set of wheels do u think i should get. basically it come downs to two wheels that are the saem design, just one has a lip, the other is concave. also, one if forged the other is not. which would you pick and why? which do u think looks better? i am going to be doing this sometime in the next month or two but just cannot decide, help me out. thanks.

Old 06-07-2007, 12:42 PM
B.Anderson has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Have you checked out the NEEZ wheels? Forged, strong and very light. I'm really liking the Eurocross style.

https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...ad.php?t=83074

Old 06-07-2007, 12:52 PM
PorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by B.Anderson
Have you checked out the NEEZ wheels? Forged, strong and very light. I'm really liking the Eurocross style.

https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...ad.php?t=83074
yea, ive seen them, but im not going to be tracking my car too too much, maybe a few times a year, and dont think the neez are worth the money for me unles im gonna track much more. the one wheel im actually interested in seeing is the CSL forged reps they are going to be coming out with, just curious as to how quality they are gonna be at 2K a set.

Old 06-07-2007, 07:43 PM
Zlaatan has a brilliant futureZlaatan has a brilliant futureZlaatan has a brilliant futureZlaatan has a brilliant futureZlaatan has a brilliant futureZlaatan has a brilliant futureZlaatan has a brilliant futureZlaatan has a brilliant futureZlaatan has a brilliant futureZlaatan has a brilliant futureZlaatan has a brilliant future
Go with the CSLs! They look superb on the M3!!

Old 06-07-2007, 07:46 PM
Originally Posted by Zlaatan
Go with the CSLs! They look superb on the M3!!
its weird, because ill see the m3 with the CSLs and they look sick, i think the concavity of the wheels fit the fender flares perfectly. then ill see the BBS RGR or RS-GTs and they look good too. im stuck. prob leaning towards the CSL's.

Old 06-07-2007, 08:10 PM
alex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond repute
Get the CSL man!

Old 06-07-2007, 08:14 PM
Originally Posted by alex911s
Get the CSL man!
thank you! at this point, it looks like this is gonna be an easy decision. alex how many m3 did you own, 3, 4?

Old 06-07-2007, 08:23 PM
alex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by PorscheC4
thank you! at this point, it looks like this is gonna be an easy decision. alex how many m3 did you own, 3, 4?
never had one man, but driven many but I can only have one or the other, unlike you

btw you posted pics of your ride? dont think I've seen it

Old 06-07-2007, 08:37 PM
never had one man, but driven many but I can only have one or the other, unlike you

btw you posted pics of your ride? dont think I've seen it
what do you mean you can only have one or the other unlike me?

here are some pics for you

Old 06-07-2007, 08:43 PM
Never mind I thought you still have both the C4 adn the M3

Wow nice color combo on the M... only thing missing are the CSL's
is that your dad's Turbo cab? i'm drooling..LOL

Old 06-07-2007, 08:48 PM
Never mind I thought you still have both the C4 adn the M3

Wow nice color combo on the M... only thing missing are the CSL's
is that your dad's Turbo cab? i'm drooling..LOL
thank you! yea, he bought the turbo coupe, kept it two months, traded it in, and got the turbo cab. he loves cabs, so he wanted it once he saw it. didnt u just get rid of a sick turbo coupe like 5 months ago? that thing was HOT!

couple more pics for you

Last edited by PorscheC4; 06-07-2007 at 08:52 PM.
Old 06-08-2007, 09:28 AM
Beach_Bum will become famous soon enough
My vote goes to the CSL's. I never really cared for the RGR's looks, although their weight is a plus.

Like you said, concave wheels look really nice on these cars. That's one of the main reason I love my Volks so much.

Old 06-08-2007, 09:37 AM
Originally Posted by Beach_Bum
My vote goes to the CSL's. I never really cared for the RGR's looks, although their weight is a plus.

Like you said, concave wheels look really nice on these cars. That's one of the main reason I love my Volks so much.
thanks! the volks DO look nice. i thought about those, but prefer a mesh design.

Old 06-08-2007, 10:48 AM
Banned
StephenTi is on a distinguished road
Who's got best prices on CSL wheels?

Old 06-08-2007, 11:14 AM
Originally Posted by StephenTi
Who's got best prices on CSL wheels?
mileone has the best price...

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: Which wheels?