Boxster / Cayman Porsche Boxster, Boxster S, and Cayman discussion board.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Porsche Museum Pictures from Zuffenhausen

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-03-2009, 04:08 PM
Premium Sponsor
Rhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond repute
Porsche Museum Pictures from Zuffenhausen - Installment 1

As many of you know I have been working at FVD in Germany. This past weekend I took a trip up to Stuttgart. Where else right??? I have been anxiously awaitng the new museumīs opening and was fortunate enough to be sent over after itīs grand opening!! I canīt even begin to describe the feeling of being in the same room with the cars I fell in love with as a little girl!! I obviously have certain favorites as you will see but the ambiance is absolutely amazing!!! Half of a morning and the afternoon were certainly not enough....I shouldnīt have gone to the benz museum the following day but couldnīt resist. Afterall cars are what I adore and well, I had to see as many as possible...

This is just installment one I have so many pictures itīs absolutely ridiculous..

There were so many people around that you could rarely ever get a clean shot of a car..

I will be posting more shortly. Hope you enjoy these...

Thanks,
Rhonda

Contact me directly to get the latest FVD forum member discount!

Rhonda Roxburgh
+1-954-571-2050 x 1
rhonda.roxburgh@fvd.net

Visit our online shop for an extensive selection of tuning and original parts www.fvd.net

Old 03-05-2009, 12:10 PM
SpeedPoppi is on a distinguished road
cool pics!!!

Old 03-06-2009, 02:58 AM
Premium Sponsor
Rhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks SpeedPoppi,

You can see more on the 997TT forum under installment 2...

Contact me directly to get the latest FVD forum member discount!

Rhonda Roxburgh
+1-954-571-2050 x 1
rhonda.roxburgh@fvd.net

Visit our online shop for an extensive selection of tuning and original parts www.fvd.net

Old 03-09-2009, 04:11 PM
Dino V is just really niceDino V is just really niceDino V is just really niceDino V is just really niceDino V is just really nice
Nice pics! Thanks for sharing!

Old 03-09-2009, 04:14 PM
jex
jex Is a GOD !jex Is a GOD !jex Is a GOD !jex Is a GOD !jex Is a GOD !jex Is a GOD !jex Is a GOD !jex Is a GOD !jex Is a GOD !jex Is a GOD !jex Is a GOD !
Awesome! Thanks for sharing with us!!

Old 03-14-2009, 12:25 PM
adias Is a GOD !adias Is a GOD !adias Is a GOD !adias Is a GOD !adias Is a GOD !adias Is a GOD !adias Is a GOD !adias Is a GOD !adias Is a GOD !adias Is a GOD !adias Is a GOD !
Very nice! Thanks.

Old 03-14-2009, 04:13 PM
TopGear is just really niceTopGear is just really niceTopGear is just really niceTopGear is just really nice
Great pics!

What's the body shell in the 9th and 10th pictures from the top?

Old 03-14-2009, 06:39 PM
adias Is a GOD !adias Is a GOD !adias Is a GOD !adias Is a GOD !adias Is a GOD !adias Is a GOD !adias Is a GOD !adias Is a GOD !adias Is a GOD !adias Is a GOD !adias Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by TopGear
Great pics!

What's the body shell in the 9th and 10th pictures from the top?
Typ 64 - the first sports car designed by Dr. Ing. Ferdinand Porsche Design Bureau firm, before WWII. Only 4 chassis were built. They were built to compete in the Berlin-Rome race in 1939 - the race was cancelled with the start of the war.

The car sat on a 1939 VW chassis and suspension, and used a modified 1500cc flat4 VW engine producing 50HP. The aerodynamic body was designed by Erwin Kommenda - the illustrious future PAG designer of the 550 and 365. Typ 64 top speed was 90MPH.

Only one of the 4 original Typ 64 survives. It's owned by an European collector.

PAG commissioned this unfinished alloy shell of the Typ 64 to place as the entry piece of the new Porsche museum.

Old 03-14-2009, 10:34 PM
TopGear is just really niceTopGear is just really niceTopGear is just really niceTopGear is just really nice
Very interesting, thanks!

Old 03-21-2009, 08:42 PM
Samir has a spectacular aura aboutSamir has a spectacular aura aboutSamir has a spectacular aura about
Awesome!

Old 03-22-2009, 12:24 AM
Enilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond repute
do you need to pay to get in or free?
i really want to tour there and lambo (not sure about ferrari)

Old 03-22-2009, 11:37 AM
pearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond repute
Very nice - now i am getting REALLY excited as i leave for Stuttgart in 5 days!!!!!!!

Museum here I come!

Old 03-23-2009, 08:44 AM
jrblackbox is on a distinguished road
Very nice! thanks for sharing. Wish I was going back to the Motherland.

Old 03-23-2009, 09:16 AM
JoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud of
5 Days to Stuttgart baby!!!

Old 03-25-2009, 11:14 AM
pearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by JoeyG
5 Days to Stuttgart baby!!!
make that 2 boyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Porsche Museum Pictures from Zuffenhausen