Dunville

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Old 05-05-2009, 08:35 PM
Katmanz is on a distinguished road
Dunville

Anyone been to this track? What's it like?

Old 05-14-2009, 09:41 AM
mclaren55 will become famous soon enough
I've been on it with my old E46 M3 that just had a titanium muffler and Hawk HP+ pads. The track is tight, and extremely hard on rubber and brakes. I actually set my pads on fire and boiled my brake fluid and had to do some creative driving to keep the car on the track. I haven't been back since they removed the bus stop and it looks way more boring now because of that. Very fun, I went through two tanks of gas on that track. I also was there with some ******bags who thought their vette's and porsche's would walk all over myself and my friends M3. After forcing two of the cigar smoking vette drivers to spin (pressuring them from behind because they wouldn't let us pass) we got some more respect. The bus stop was the best part of that track though, because if you had ***** you could go through it flat out. Seperated the men from the boys, but I guess all the little boys complained to get it removed. I would rate it a 3.5/5 for fun factor. I just hope when you go you aren't there with some amatures more interested in talking about their cars then driving them.

Old 08-02-2009, 09:03 PM
manporsche is on a distinguished road
Smile

I was there a couple of weeks ago, 8 of us went and had a great time. I have never been on the track before and we all had a blast. If a few of you go it is pretty good value, so I would recommend it. Have fun
Bill

Old 08-17-2009, 11:03 AM
Well since the original post I've visited the place 4 times so far and it was a blast... Usually go with smaller groups and people I know so I don't have to worry so much about getting hit and hurting the pocket book... The track is more technical, all I can say is those brakes on the c4s are a blessing...

Old 08-20-2009, 09:05 AM
DeAd-EyE is on a distinguished road
Dunville is now closed. Locals are retarded and complained that the track is too noisy (something they didn't realize when they moved next to a bloody airport). Basically no reason to goto dunville now cept for skydiving.

Old 08-20-2009, 02:43 PM
That's too bad, perhaps they should offer free earplugs...

Old 08-21-2009, 08:49 AM
slightlyevil is on a distinguished road
A bunch of friends had the idea to drive around the area everywhere at 5km below the speed limit but in first gear. Bit of cutting off the head to spite the neck tho, not sure I want to waste the gas/wear to spite the old fogies, heh.

Old 08-23-2009, 01:19 PM
DeAd-EyE is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by slightlyevil
A bunch of friends had the idea to drive around the area everywhere at 5km below the speed limit but in first gear. Bit of cutting off the head to spite the neck tho, not sure I want to waste the gas/wear to spite the old fogies, heh.
i'm down for random **** disturbery. Some of the best things in the world are done out of spite (case in point: Lamborghini )

Old 08-24-2009, 07:54 AM
UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !
Never had the chance to go, But i heard it was a great place.
Anytime they ban a place i always get upset! When i used to ride Motocross we had 2 friends places closed down from the town. And we are talking 100+ acres of land

Old 08-24-2009, 09:09 AM

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.