Patrick Removed Clear Bra Today

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-20-2012, 08:30 PM
Goldstar is a jewel in the roughGoldstar is a jewel in the roughGoldstar is a jewel in the roughGoldstar is a jewel in the rough
Patrick Removed Clear Bra Today

My car came wrapped in a poor quality clear bra when I purchased it last month. The material was discoloured and had turned yellowish. This really stood out against the white color of the car.
Today Patrick from the Clear Choice came by and removed the yellowish film in about an hour. Car looks so much better without the yellowish film. He told me that the film quality was poor and also since it is a Florida car the UV rays from the sun have caused the film to turn yellow. Once the car gets a proper polish will have Patrick re-apply his 3M film. I have read much about his great work on the forums. He is a 1st class guy and did a great job on the car. Although we have not met face to face, he didn't even ask for payment just telling me we will take care of it when I decide to re-do the film. How often today do you meet someone that professional with such an amazing attitude. I would certainly recommend his great service to anyone considering to do a clear bra.

Old 11-25-2012, 06:55 PM
jets is on a distinguished road
Would you mind posting his info? I'm new here and my 997 has a crappy film that the previous owner had applied to the front end.

Thanks

Old 11-25-2012, 08:38 PM
Goldstar is a jewel in the roughGoldstar is a jewel in the roughGoldstar is a jewel in the roughGoldstar is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by jets
Would you mind posting his info? I'm new here and my 997 has a crappy film that the previous owner had applied to the front end.

Thanks
His number is 416-985-5987. Email theclearchoiceppf@gmail.com. Feel free to tell him Eli referred you. I'm certain you will get along. Best of luck, keep me posted.

Old 11-25-2012, 10:45 PM
lowbee is on a distinguished road
I am going to need his service when spring comes around, thanks for letting us know about Patrick.

Old 11-28-2012, 09:33 PM
Dan
Dan is a splendid one to beholdDan is a splendid one to beholdDan is a splendid one to beholdDan is a splendid one to beholdDan is a splendid one to beholdDan is a splendid one to beholdDan is a splendid one to behold
Been contemplating putting the clear bra on. Are you going to wrap your bumper, hood, and fenders?

Old 11-29-2012, 04:46 AM
Originally Posted by Dan
Been contemplating putting the clear bra on. Are you going to wrap your bumper, hood, and fenders?
I have not yet decided on extent of wrap. I will have Patrick help me with that decision.
Also need to do the panels in front of rear wheel arches.

Last edited by Goldstar; 12-05-2012 at 08:13 PM.
Old 01-31-2013, 03:31 PM
Dawich has a spectacular aura aboutDawich has a spectacular aura about
I also have a crappy bra on my DD. I would like to remove myself. How is it removed? Heat gun.....

Old 01-31-2013, 03:37 PM
Originally Posted by Dawich
I also have a crappy bra on my DD. I would like to remove myself. How is it removed? Heat gun.....
I suggest you contact Patrick. I did not see him remove it, but certainly something I would not try to handle myself even with a good heat gun. I can envision too many things that can go wrong in unexperienced hands.

Old 02-02-2013, 08:03 AM
PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !
I have heard XPEL ultimate is the best film. It has self healing cabilities.
Ask Patrick his opinion.

Old 02-24-2013, 07:59 PM
colombiano is on a distinguished road
Are you doing a full front end wrap or just the part of the bumper and fenders?

Old 02-25-2013, 05:11 AM
Front fascia, hood, mirrors

Old 04-11-2013, 11:44 AM
colombiano is on a distinguished road
I got excited, contacted him and then he mentioned I need to go through porsche Downtown. He only works through them now. I lucked out. Stealer quoted $2500 plus tax.