Cayenne 955/957 Porsche's SUV up to 2011. Cayenne, Cayenne S, and Cayenne Turbo message forum.

Black exhaust tips for GTS (do Turbo S tips fit)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-07-2009, 02:57 PM
PBR ME will become famous soon enoughPBR ME will become famous soon enough
Black exhaust tips for GTS (do Turbo S tips fit)

I want black exhaust tips for my GTS. Its a white car, and everything trim on it,including the wheels, is black. Does anyone make Black tips for the exhaust?
or do the bullet looking turbo s tips fit? those could be easily coated black.

Old 10-08-2009, 08:46 AM
ONE234 has much to be proud ofONE234 has much to be proud ofONE234 has much to be proud ofONE234 has much to be proud ofONE234 has much to be proud ofONE234 has much to be proud ofONE234 has much to be proud ofONE234 has much to be proud of
yes they are just bolt on.

good luck.

Old 10-08-2009, 09:34 AM
Former Vendor
Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !
Check out our new style tips for Cayenne GTS and we can do them in black if you would like. It would really stand out on your car and give it an aggressive look. PM or email me if you have any questions.
Thanks,

http://www.fabspeed.com/cayenne_18.html

Old 10-08-2009, 02:50 PM
jyupitt1 has a reputation beyond reputejyupitt1 has a reputation beyond reputejyupitt1 has a reputation beyond reputejyupitt1 has a reputation beyond reputejyupitt1 has a reputation beyond reputejyupitt1 has a reputation beyond reputejyupitt1 has a reputation beyond reputejyupitt1 has a reputation beyond reputejyupitt1 has a reputation beyond reputejyupitt1 has a reputation beyond reputejyupitt1 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Alex@Fabspeed
Check out our new style tips for Cayenne GTS and we can do them in black if you would like. It would really stand out on your car and give it an aggressive look. PM or email me if you have any questions.
Thanks,

http://www.fabspeed.com/cayenne_18.html
Alex the style from your link only fit well with base, Cayenne S bumpers. The turbo /GTS bumper cutout are different and these would look odd with one tip larger than the other.

Last edited by jyupitt1; 10-08-2009 at 04:00 PM.
Old 10-08-2009, 05:34 PM
G_A
G_A is a glorious beacon of lightG_A is a glorious beacon of lightG_A is a glorious beacon of lightG_A is a glorious beacon of lightG_A is a glorious beacon of lightG_A is a glorious beacon of light
USA market GTS do not have Sport Exhaust with valves? If this system present, also can be installed on S from factory or as Tequipment part, no chance to install pipes like turbo. different shape. only original shiny i know.

Old 10-11-2009, 08:45 AM
christx997 will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by PBR ME
I want black exhaust tips for my GTS. Its a white car, and everything trim on it,including the wheels, is black. Does anyone make Black tips for the exhaust?
or do the bullet looking turbo s tips fit? those could be easily coated black.
even ur stock gts tips can be powdercoated, just do some research around ur local area that powdercoats outdoor furniture or wheels and have them do it. about 100 bucks will get it done.

Old 10-12-2009, 04:06 AM
LosAngeles is a glorious beacon of lightLosAngeles is a glorious beacon of lightLosAngeles is a glorious beacon of lightLosAngeles is a glorious beacon of lightLosAngeles is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by christx997
even ur stock gts tips can be powdercoated, just do some research around ur local area that powdercoats outdoor furniture or wheels and have them do it. about 100 bucks will get it done.
or spend like 300 with rss lol

Old 10-12-2009, 07:06 AM
PBR ME will become famous soon enoughPBR ME will become famous soon enough
^ I contacted RSS, and they cannot guarantee 3 day turnaround....Im out of town for a few days, and it would be the perfect opportunity, but need the car the day before I leave, and the day after I return...

Old 10-12-2009, 10:08 AM
Former Vendor
Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by LosAngeles
or spend like 300 with rss lol
LA, Our Ceramic Coating services for exhaust tips run around $129 for the set not $300 which includes surface prep, ceramic coating and return ground shipping back to you. Not sure where you heard it was $300, Thanks.

Old 10-12-2009, 01:56 PM
TT
TT is a glorious beacon of lightTT is a glorious beacon of lightTT is a glorious beacon of lightTT is a glorious beacon of lightTT is a glorious beacon of lightTT is a glorious beacon of light
I'd recommend going with RSS (Bryan above)

I have seen their product before and it looks great! I will be going that route very soon as well.

Old 10-12-2009, 07:31 PM
Banned
brandongt3 is on a distinguished road
Yeah the RSS is great...I'd recommend that as well....

Old 10-12-2009, 11:22 PM
Fantasma Is a GOD !Fantasma Is a GOD !Fantasma Is a GOD !Fantasma Is a GOD !Fantasma Is a GOD !Fantasma Is a GOD !Fantasma Is a GOD !Fantasma Is a GOD !Fantasma Is a GOD !Fantasma Is a GOD !Fantasma Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by PBR ME
^ I contacted RSS, and they cannot guarantee 3 day turnaround....Im out of town for a few days, and it would be the perfect opportunity, but need the car the day before I leave, and the day after I return...
Not sure why it matters if you run without your tips for a few days ...

Old 10-17-2009, 03:57 PM
ALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by RSSbryan
LA, Our Ceramic Coating services for exhaust tips run around $129 for the set not $300 which includes surface prep, ceramic coating and return ground shipping back to you. Not sure where you heard it was $300, Thanks.
Just another exxageration here. He made it up

Old 01-13-2010, 04:56 PM
kyeguy82 will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by RSSbryan
wdup bryan, i think somewhere i saw it for $300 too, so i looked elsewhere. i could have sworn it was higher before, otherwise i would have taken the car to you guys as i do for everything else.

Old 06-15-2012, 02:40 PM
s4treg is on a distinguished road
Digging up this old thread, but it appears a few of you got this done? Any pic's? I'm thinking of doing this for my black GTS. Thanks.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Black exhaust tips for GTS (do Turbo S tips fit)