Cayenne 955/957 Porsche's SUV up to 2011. Cayenne, Cayenne S, and Cayenne Turbo message forum.

A Very Carbon Fiber Christmas - Merry Christmas to my P-car !

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-19-2009, 07:50 PM
roxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant future
A Very Carbon Fiber Christmas - Merry Christmas to my P-car !

When you were younger, did you ever get so excited that you run up to your buds yelling " Guys, Guys, Guys!!!" - well

GUYS, GUYS, GUYS !!!

Just arrived the other day, and it will go on over the holidays. For now, here it is in the breakfast nook after a good polish. (Thanks much to WWJD - REAL Straight shooter - took care of shipping from OC to NJ - Guy is a great 6speeder!)

And of course, here is what it's going on (as soon as I dig it out - dam snow!):

Last edited by roxboxxx; 12-19-2009 at 07:55 PM.
Old 12-20-2009, 12:46 PM
Cpa4S is a splendid one to beholdCpa4S is a splendid one to beholdCpa4S is a splendid one to beholdCpa4S is a splendid one to beholdCpa4S is a splendid one to beholdCpa4S is a splendid one to beholdCpa4S is a splendid one to behold
that is beautiful -

Old 12-20-2009, 01:26 PM
Sanders911 has a reputation beyond reputeSanders911 has a reputation beyond reputeSanders911 has a reputation beyond reputeSanders911 has a reputation beyond reputeSanders911 has a reputation beyond reputeSanders911 has a reputation beyond reputeSanders911 has a reputation beyond reputeSanders911 has a reputation beyond reputeSanders911 has a reputation beyond reputeSanders911 has a reputation beyond reputeSanders911 has a reputation beyond repute
are you going to paint it seal grey or leave as is?

Old 12-20-2009, 09:42 PM
Enilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond repute
seems like you need to reclear-coat fender/bumper. looks like the color is off(?).
looks good otherwise. not a huge fan of the body.

Old 12-20-2009, 09:57 PM
Road Runner is on a distinguished road
Nice hood!!!!!!!!!!

Old 12-21-2009, 07:31 AM
Ken
Ken is a jewel in the roughKen is a jewel in the roughKen is a jewel in the roughKen is a jewel in the rough
Looking forward to the after photos

Old 12-21-2009, 07:33 AM
pearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond repute
Awesome!

Points for being different....my suggestion would be:

Ditch those wheels for some 22" Techarts....lower the truck a tad....and when you install that hood paint most of it to match leaving just a little CF to show (the vents?)

Thanks for sharing and Merry Christmas!

Old 12-21-2009, 11:34 AM
roxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant future
OK some quick photoshops - I will tinker with some semi-painted designs later.

What do you think of these (note I virtually powder-coated the wheels in the black pic)

ALL SILVER:

FULL CF:

Old 12-21-2009, 01:57 PM
ny2nj is on a distinguished road
Awesome hood...I'm looking at the pics. and some look like the vents are open but on the close ups it looks closed. Is it open or closed?

Old 12-21-2009, 03:59 PM
Originally Posted by ny2nj
Awesome hood...I'm looking at the pics. and some look like the vents are open but on the close ups it looks closed. Is it open or closed?
BOTH - WOOT - The block off plates bolt on and can easily be removed.

Take a look:

Old 12-21-2009, 08:29 PM
More photoshop fun:

Old 12-21-2009, 08:37 PM
fastgreek will become famous soon enough
are you gonna lower the truck? Hood is awesome.

Old 12-21-2009, 08:54 PM
Originally Posted by fastgreek
are you gonna lower the truck? Hood is awesome.
Definitely and as a matter of fact I found a perfect way to do it.
BC Racing coil-overs. I have yet to see anyone do them on a C, but their rep on other cars are stellar. Can pretty much slam my C at will. Going to wait until spring for that one though.

Also got the itch to change my wheels so prob will put these up for sale soon.

Old 12-21-2009, 10:07 PM
Jeff SD is a jewel in the roughJeff SD is a jewel in the roughJeff SD is a jewel in the rough
Awesome looking hood!! Almost looks too nice to mount on your Cayenne, you might want to consider using it as a coffee table

Congrats!!

Old 12-21-2009, 10:54 PM
Originally Posted by Jeff SD
Awesome looking hood!! Almost looks too nice to mount on your Cayenne, you might want to consider using it as a coffee table

Congrats!!
Hence my dilemma to paint it! Once the paint hits it, thats all she wrote. Really leaning towards the bare CF up the middle.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: A Very Carbon Fiber Christmas - Merry Christmas to my P-car !