Cayenne 955/957 Porsche's SUV up to 2011. Cayenne, Cayenne S, and Cayenne Turbo message forum.

where is the DVD for the rear seat entertainment

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-15-2010, 08:34 PM
FlyYellow will become famous soon enoughFlyYellow will become famous soon enough
where is the DVD for the rear seat entertainment

just bought my ctts and i have the factory techquipment rear entertainment system, but i can't find the dvd player. any helpful hints ????

Old 01-16-2010, 04:59 AM
DUTCH VanAtlant has much to be proud ofDUTCH VanAtlant has much to be proud ofDUTCH VanAtlant has much to be proud ofDUTCH VanAtlant has much to be proud ofDUTCH VanAtlant has much to be proud ofDUTCH VanAtlant has much to be proud ofDUTCH VanAtlant has much to be proud ofDUTCH VanAtlant has much to be proud ofDUTCH VanAtlant has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by FlyYellow
just bought my ctts and i have the factory techquipment rear entertainment system, but i can't find the dvd player. any helpful hints ????
See the attached photo.

Attached Images  

Last edited by DUTCH VanAtlant; 01-16-2010 at 05:06 AM.
Old 01-16-2010, 11:57 AM
FlyYellow will become famous soon enoughFlyYellow will become famous soon enough
Thank you - now how do you pipe the sound through the stereo system?

Old 01-16-2010, 12:37 PM
DUTCH VanAtlant has much to be proud ofDUTCH VanAtlant has much to be proud ofDUTCH VanAtlant has much to be proud ofDUTCH VanAtlant has much to be proud ofDUTCH VanAtlant has much to be proud ofDUTCH VanAtlant has much to be proud ofDUTCH VanAtlant has much to be proud ofDUTCH VanAtlant has much to be proud ofDUTCH VanAtlant has much to be proud of
Thank you - now how do you pipe the sound through the stereo system?
Put the DVD in your stereo system CD slot. It will play the audio track.

Old 01-16-2010, 01:55 PM
That doesn't make sense? The DVD player is in the headrest, I thought it would be a fm freq

Old 01-16-2010, 02:01 PM
That doesn't make sense? The DVD player is in the headrest, I thought it would be a fm freq
Infra-red Ear phones for the DVD player?

If you go to Rentech.org and become a contributing member, there is a TSB available that shows retrofit installation instructions. While not operating instructions, they still might give you an idea of how it's supposed to work. Did you not get an Operating Manual for the system?

Last edited by DUTCH VanAtlant; 01-16-2010 at 02:13 PM.
Old 01-16-2010, 03:04 PM
I didn't get an operating manual. I didn't realize they were IR. I thought they were FM trans. Thanks I'll take a look at renntech. I'd like it to go in to the Bose speaker system.

Old 01-18-2010, 06:11 PM
SeattleBum has much to be proud ofSeattleBum has much to be proud ofSeattleBum has much to be proud ofSeattleBum has much to be proud ofSeattleBum has much to be proud ofSeattleBum has much to be proud ofSeattleBum has much to be proud ofSeattleBum has much to be proud ofSeattleBum has much to be proud ofSeattleBum has much to be proud of
I have a different system (Audio...something) and it plays through the FM stations. Sound is so-so. I plan to maybe install a DICE Ipod unit and have the sound piped through the Aux-in on the DICE. Is this possible?

Old 01-29-2010, 02:09 PM
btapp is a glorious beacon of lightbtapp is a glorious beacon of lightbtapp is a glorious beacon of lightbtapp is a glorious beacon of lightbtapp is a glorious beacon of light
Good thread. Does anyone have experience with the Vizualogic system or any others? I assume the stock system is pretty expensive through the dealership.