COMPLETE CAYENNE LED Interior Light Change-Over Tutorial - Page 5 - 6SpeedOnline - Porsche Forum and Luxury Car Resource

Go Back  6SpeedOnline - Porsche Forum and Luxury Car Resource > Porsche (Present) > Cayenne > Cayenne 955/957
Reload this Page >

COMPLETE CAYENNE LED Interior Light Change-Over Tutorial

Cayenne 955/957 Porsche's SUV up to 2011. Cayenne, Cayenne S, and Cayenne Turbo message forum.

COMPLETE CAYENNE LED Interior Light Change-Over Tutorial

Old 12-12-2015, 06:41 AM
shark is on a distinguished road
Anyone know what bulbs and how to remove the front driver/passages flip down sunscreen lights?

Old 12-27-2015, 02:20 PM
Yardpro is on a distinguished road
I didn't read the entire thread so I am not sure if I am repeating this info.

Superbrightled is a great source for bulbs. They have just about any type you could want.
I changed over my 928 and it was pretty easy to source them all.

Last edited by Yardpro; 12-27-2015 at 02:37 PM.
Old 06-09-2018, 08:12 PM
Lyndsey Macera is an unknown quantity at this point
hey need some help !

4 Ė lower door panel (the downlights that shine on the pavement when the door is open).
2 Ė Front foot well
1 Ė Center console (this is interesting, we call it "arm rest" in Australia. My understand is "centre console" is the surface for instrumentation(air-con outlet) and controls(audio/video/nav). I was looking around the PCM, did not find any lightingbeside it)
1 Ė Glove Box
3 Ė Front overhead light
2 Ė Rear foot wells (under front seats)
2 Ė Rear map lights (ceiling above the doors)
2 Ė Cargo area ceiling (1 bulb)
2 Ė Rear hatch (facing cargo area)
2 Ė Rear hatch (facing back when the hatch is open (1 bulb, the red reflector)

hey so I bought an led conversion kit for interior lighting on ebay, stupid I know, it said it was for my exact car and I have 2 bulbs that fit no where and short many bulbs lol.... so I found your post and the setup matches mine perfectly (but mines an 06 titanium edition) so I cannot find a list of which LEDs go in the places I have left, if you could help me with a list of the names lol..Iím assuming most are t10s but just rather make sure !!
so idk what ones I need for these::::
the 2 front foot wells
the 2 rear seat foot wells
the cargo ceiling light (it was a longer size than the one that came with my kits bulb, mine was way too short) so i have no idea which led at all
the two rear cargo lights on bottom of hatch facing in (I have no other lights though as u do in the cargo area, except the red housing which I donít care to change)
I then have 2 separate light housings over my license plate a left and right, these bulbs were long like the cargo dome but a tad smaller ! No idea the size again
the four floor door lights 1 under each, i assume theyíre t10s but not sure, again I donít care to change the red housed ones
the light inside the glove box
the light inside the arm rest/console
Under the side mirrors
tiny lights under rear view ?(not sure if these are able to be changed)
also the vanity mirrors (if these are able to be changed also)
i prob wonít change these but inside the driver and passenger door panel I see amber light, jw the led if I were to bother with that

I know im annoying I just cannot find it anywhere on the internet !!

i guess wouldíve been easier to tell u the only ones they sent me that fit huh lol, the front three ceiling lights, the two rear map lights
and clear corner marker (the actual light housing was a gift but Im wondering (& presuming) if they are on the cheaper end because the t10 is stationed inside right where u see the wheel well and no other bulbs inside where as stock housing the bulb was positioned in the middle where you see the actual light, any Suggestions?- havenít seen it at night yet to see if it still illuminates it though)

and not to be more of a pain, but Iím just a mess lol, so I replaced my headlights w an hid / led combo and that tiny led bulb under the headlight(hid) I canít get to turn on, on either headlight, well one flickers and the other just does nothing (i read if one is bad the other wonít work. If this is the case Iím wondering then if itís the plug or the bulb & if itís the plug would u know what itís called or what I type in to find it, idk what that tiny bulb is called or what for ........another question omg so sorry lol so when I turn the car on I get a warning for every single light inside the headlights, and I know I need resistors but Iím not sure if I need one for every single bulb or?? I notice thereís a panel in the back if maybe one for each headlight will fix all of them or idk god, Iím a girl obv haha but my bf sucks and he swears the resistors online ( the cheap ones on Amazon the Lot of 8 for $8 50W are too strong and I need the 25W or less (?true?) and again he doesnt know how many to buy or if I need one for every bulb including the fogs I converted to led (I saw afterwards they sell no error leds now, wondering if might be cheaper to just replace them all with error free hid/led kit n fogs.... let me know pleAse Iíve had no luck so far

Last edited by Lyndsey Macera; 06-09-2018 at 08:30 PM.