Cayenne 955/957 Porsche's SUV up to 2011. Cayenne, Cayenne S, and Cayenne Turbo message forum.

Its heeeeeeeeerrrrrrrreeeee!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-12-2005, 07:58 PM
AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !
Talking Its heeeeeeeeerrrrrrrreeeee!!

Finally I convinced my familly to buy a Cayenne and got lucky that they decided on a Turbo . Don't remember all the options off hand, just that it has the blackout package on the outside and was a 99K sticker. So far from the 2 miles I put on it I love it, but can't wait to get it in the shop .
We Traded These:

For These:

Better photos of the pepper once its done
Evan
PS- We got the E55 and CT off that truck, not the other 2

Old 04-12-2005, 08:18 PM
Boobie Stars
jamy85 will become famous soon enough
Looks SICK. Congrat Evan

Old 04-12-2005, 09:50 PM
GO 6SPEED!
DEETZ is on a distinguished road
Looks super clean, oh yes its brand new. More pics please. MOD MOD MOD THAT!

Old 04-12-2005, 09:57 PM
Cayenne328 is on a distinguished road
argh!!!!!!! it's killing me! you guys in the states dont have to wait so long for a Cayenne... i've waited 6 months.. wil lget the car this thursday... but that's still nearly 47 hours away... the waiting is killing me arghhhhhh~

oh congrats!

im starting to like the range rover a lot!
trying to persuade my friend to get one, so i can ride in it haha.
Sad to see the SL55 and rover go if it's our car.

We have similar cars though.

SL500 in black, Cayenne S in black with black out kit... but all our cars are one model down from you

Old 04-12-2005, 10:22 PM
TT
TT is a glorious beacon of lightTT is a glorious beacon of lightTT is a glorious beacon of lightTT is a glorious beacon of lightTT is a glorious beacon of lightTT is a glorious beacon of light
Out of the six cars in those pictures... only ONE isnt black!! NICE! Must be something about black in Florida or something..

Old 04-12-2005, 10:32 PM
AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !
Originally posted by rduffyt
Out of the six cars in those pictures... only ONE isnt black!! NICE! Must be something about black in Florida or something..
The Range Rover is dark blue

Thanks for the congrats guys, like I said, can't wait to do some modding . Unfortunatly its not my truck so all mods have to be okayed and liked by my familly so it will take a bit longer . Should look pretty evil and run pretty fast when its done tho!!
Evan

Old 04-12-2005, 10:34 PM
TT
TT is a glorious beacon of lightTT is a glorious beacon of lightTT is a glorious beacon of lightTT is a glorious beacon of lightTT is a glorious beacon of lightTT is a glorious beacon of light
Have any interior shots to share Evan? I love the black interior on the turbo's, full leather interior and all that stuff

Old 04-12-2005, 10:43 PM
Originally posted by rduffyt
Have any interior shots to share Evan? I love the black interior on the turbo's, full leather interior and all that stuff
I do not, but must say I love it!! Best Porsche interior I have sat in to date!! It is black full leather with alum. trim, nothing too special... Of course some custom mats from me on the way I will take good photos in the coming weeks as the truck comes together!!
Evan

Old 04-12-2005, 10:57 PM
Cayenne328 is on a distinguished road
mate, weeks is too long.. we need hourly updates.. if not daily.

Old 04-12-2005, 11:54 PM
Itzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond repute
Nice Trade!

Old 04-13-2005, 10:22 AM
msindi is on a distinguished road
blackout kit is SICK on black - Lord Vaderish
(Cant wait for Episode III)

Old 04-13-2005, 05:48 PM
LIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant future
that is hot.
i like the black out kit very much.
will do when i have money.

Raja

Old 04-13-2005, 07:12 PM
Jon Tab is on a distinguished road
Did the dealership fully take over the payments of the SL55 and RR? If yes, do most dealerships do this?

Old 04-14-2005, 12:01 AM
03-turbo911 is a splendid one to behold03-turbo911 is a splendid one to behold03-turbo911 is a splendid one to behold03-turbo911 is a splendid one to behold03-turbo911 is a splendid one to behold03-turbo911 is a splendid one to behold03-turbo911 is a splendid one to behold
Nice new lineup Evan, congratulations.

Old 04-14-2005, 01:42 PM
Thanks again guys for the nice comments!! Surprisingly I have not driven the CT yet, I will be going out in it for the first time in a few hours!! Can't wait to see what its like!!
Evan

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.