Cayenne 955/957 Porsche's SUV up to 2011. Cayenne, Cayenne S, and Cayenne Turbo message forum.

Lowering Modules

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-06-2013, 11:30 PM
Turkish has a reputation beyond reputeTurkish has a reputation beyond reputeTurkish has a reputation beyond reputeTurkish has a reputation beyond reputeTurkish has a reputation beyond reputeTurkish has a reputation beyond reputeTurkish has a reputation beyond reputeTurkish has a reputation beyond reputeTurkish has a reputation beyond reputeTurkish has a reputation beyond reputeTurkish has a reputation beyond repute
Lowering Modules

Seems this may be the best way to go to get rid of that God awful wheel gap.

Has anyone found out a more reasonably priced option for the modules?

I am looking at 22" wheels that are $3k and a module that's $2k.

Seems unreasonable.

Any suggestions? Any pictures to share with different sized wheels?

Old 02-07-2013, 05:45 AM
aspenone will become famous soon enoughaspenone will become famous soon enough
ive seen them from 300-2000 ill try digging up the website on the cheaper ones later. but yeah im in agreement about prices my old range rover sport had a module that lowered it and read and cleared all of the fault codes and that was $400

Old 02-07-2013, 07:57 AM
Sjt0017 is on a distinguished road
I think they're pretty overpriced as well, that's why I have a saved search on ebay haha...
Anybody ever see anything like this though? I assume it locks in the suspension at whatever height you have it at (ex: put it in loading mode and twist the **** on to lock it in). Not interested in this method, but intrigued...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Cayenne-and-...128bda&vxp=mtr

Old 02-07-2013, 09:39 AM
Saggio is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Sjt0017
I think they're pretty overpriced as well, that's why I have a saved search on ebay haha...
Anybody ever see anything like this though? I assume it locks in the suspension at whatever height you have it at (ex: put it in loading mode and twist the **** on to lock it in). Not interested in this method, but intrigued...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Cayenne-and-...128bda&vxp=mtr

I wonder what its locking? One picture of this unit isn't going to sell it.

Old 02-07-2013, 10:29 AM
pwjk12 is on a distinguished road
I have one of these...It plugs into the spare tire air compressor under the passenger seat. It locks the air suspension in place at what ever setting you set the air ride to.

Old 02-07-2013, 06:29 PM
richie996 will become famous soon enoughrichie996 will become famous soon enough
I have the techart module, found it on eBay a couple of weeks ago. It was a simple plug-n-play installation for me (09 gts), remove the old module, pop the new one in and all set.

It lowers the car plus has a cool feature that lowers the car to 'loading level' when the alarm is armed.

Very happy with it, although I don't think I'd splurge and by a brand-new one, a pre-owned one works just fine, so keep your eyes open. Just make sure the one you get is programmed already, otherwise you might have to bring it to a dealer to calibrate it.

Old 02-07-2013, 10:09 PM
S4Del is on a distinguished road
I just installed the H&R module today and it seems pretty good so far.

Old 02-08-2013, 07:28 AM
Smogen is on a distinguished road
Go fore the lowering links instead, then it is possible to raise and lower from inside! Mine are from Design911.com

Old 02-08-2013, 04:25 PM
Hey Turkish I just picked up a RENNtech Lowering Module. Have to splice two wires in order for it to work doesnt seem too difficult to install. Ive read up on the others and Renntech seems like a really good brand. I will let you know how it works out

Last edited by aspenone; 02-08-2013 at 09:46 PM.
Old 02-11-2013, 02:30 PM
PD3Cayenne is on a distinguished road
I too am interested in the lowering module

Old 02-11-2013, 03:17 PM
str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !
I have the Techart Lowering Module and it is great! I haad lowering links and they were garbage... ride quality sucked and I had them removed within a day of getting them installed.

Old 02-12-2013, 10:22 AM
Former Vendor
ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !
Our H&R ETS Module is plug and play. The H&R ETS works with the factory suspension to lower the chassis up an an additional 40mm over the factory setting. Retaining the factory height adjustment switch, the ETS modules are plug and play with no wire cutting, splicing, or wrenching. Change the settings of your factory air suspension and get a more aggressive stance and improved driving characteristics with the H&R ETS.

Attached Images  
Old 02-12-2013, 10:26 AM
Former Vendor
Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !
Our module is $1400 and guaranteed to work.

http://www.championmotorsport.com/pr...cmslcu955t.htm

In stock and ready to ship.

Old 02-12-2013, 07:17 PM
Originally Posted by Tom@Champion
Our module is $1400 and guaranteed to work.

http://www.championmotorsport.com/pr...cmslcu955t.htm

In stock and ready to ship.
Is that the Renntech? looks like it

Old 02-12-2013, 09:21 PM
Sjt0017 is on a distinguished road
It would be nice to see Techart get a little more competitive in price OR another company come out with a module with the same auto lowering function when you exit/lock the truck. I don't want to sound like a ricer/tuner fan but I have to admit that's a cool option for our airbag suspensions.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Lowering Modules