Cayenne 958 Porsche's 958 SUV. Cayenne, Cayenne S, and Cayenne Turbo message forum.

2011 Porsche Cayenne Discount

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-16-2010, 03:53 PM
LIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant future
2011 Porsche Cayenne Discount

what kind of discount are you guys getting? My dealer is offering me 2.5-3% off. I think i can get a little more, but just checking to see if I am in line with rest of the country etc.

I will be ordering my cayenne. Please advise.

Raja

Old 06-16-2010, 03:58 PM
pcst is a jewel in the roughpcst is a jewel in the roughpcst is a jewel in the roughpcst is a jewel in the rough
Wow,,, brand new model and getting a discount? That's a new scene for me.

Old 06-16-2010, 04:38 PM
JenK is a glorious beacon of lightJenK is a glorious beacon of lightJenK is a glorious beacon of lightJenK is a glorious beacon of lightJenK is a glorious beacon of lightJenK is a glorious beacon of light
I read over on rl that one dealer is going in the 4% region. I would assume that is for repeat customers. One Porsche dealer is already offering lease deals on the new Cayenne, 899/month for 36 months based on a MSRP of 68k. Let us know what you get!

Old 06-16-2010, 05:48 PM
dimf is on a distinguished road
I was offered $4k off on Cayenne S

Old 06-16-2010, 09:05 PM
Gj325 has a spectacular aura aboutGj325 has a spectacular aura aboutGj325 has a spectacular aura about
Going tomw. Dealer has one in. Most likely will end up ordering one if wife approves. Will be her ride. I am hoping for 5% maybe wishful thinking but I have dropped a few greenbacks there in the past year. Will let you know how it works out.

My biggest problem will be color. Wanted GTS Red. No such color now not to sure about Auburn Met. Choices will most likely come down to a pick between Dark Blue Jet Black Met. Maybe Umber. Or Green color. But I will not be the one making choice.

Old 06-17-2010, 04:32 AM
JenK is a glorious beacon of lightJenK is a glorious beacon of lightJenK is a glorious beacon of lightJenK is a glorious beacon of lightJenK is a glorious beacon of lightJenK is a glorious beacon of light
well, you can't have a white one!

Old 06-17-2010, 08:00 PM
LIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant future
that sucks that people are getting 4% and my dealer is giving me 3%. I have bought several Porsches from them in the last 3 years. :-(
They need to step it out.

Old 06-24-2010, 05:54 AM
so my dealer upped his % and now will give me 4% off on ordered car + no processing fee of 499$. Sweet. Now all i have to do is decide the color and place the order in 2 weeks.

Old 06-26-2010, 08:59 PM
Cpa4S is a splendid one to beholdCpa4S is a splendid one to beholdCpa4S is a splendid one to beholdCpa4S is a splendid one to beholdCpa4S is a splendid one to beholdCpa4S is a splendid one to beholdCpa4S is a splendid one to behold
honestly, what do you guys all do for a living? are you in positions or own companies where you automatically just offer discounts on yor services or goods?

maybe you just over price your stuff so you can tell your clients you are discounting? that is a business model used by a lot of larger professional firms - so dont take my comments the wrong way - these are new models.

Old 06-26-2010, 09:28 PM
ishmerc will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by JenK
well, you can't have a white one!
Why not ,I just test drove a white Cayenne S out here in Cali .

Old 06-27-2010, 06:29 AM
Banned
twiskus has a spectacular aura abouttwiskus has a spectacular aura abouttwiskus has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by Cpa4S
honestly, what do you guys all do for a living? are you in positions or own companies where you automatically just offer discounts on yor services or goods?

maybe you just over price your stuff so you can tell your clients you are discounting? that is a business model used by a lot of larger professional firms - so dont take my comments the wrong way - these are new models.
Couldn't Agree more!

Old 06-27-2010, 07:44 AM
Gj325 has a spectacular aura aboutGj325 has a spectacular aura aboutGj325 has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by twiskus
Couldn't Agree more!
Getting a discount is the American Way. I agree the price of everything should be the price. But when you are charged a butt load of money small piece of leather carbon fiber Etc. You kind of expect to get something back. Cut the BS Pricing and not discount I could go for that!!!!!

Old 06-27-2010, 07:21 PM
Tyang5 is on a distinguished road
If you can get 5% on brand new car...then you should be Happy already!!

Old 07-05-2010, 07:32 AM
Magnetic K will become famous soon enough
Ordered a base 2011 Cayenne V6. 5% off MRSP.

Old 07-07-2010, 01:45 PM
Enilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by LIL RAJA
so my dealer upped his % and now will give me 4% off on ordered car + no processing fee of 499$. Sweet. Now all i have to do is decide the color and place the order in 2 weeks.
what model are you ordering and which dealer are you purchasing from? i am from tysons area and bought cayenne from HBL. just wondering.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 2011 Porsche Cayenne Discount