Cayenne 958 Porsche's 958 SUV. Cayenne, Cayenne S, and Cayenne Turbo message forum.

Cayenne 2015 facelift

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-12-2013, 05:34 AM
Speedy007 is on a distinguished road
Cayenne 2015 facelift

I have just place my order last month for cayenne v6 2014 according to my location in kuwait it will take 4-5 months to built so i will receive it by 2/2014

Do i have to cancel the order, lose 3k $ and wait for another 12 months .. For the facelift

Will the facelift come with big changes especially in the taillights will it have new design like what they did in macan ?

If you have any information share it with me plz ..

Old 11-12-2013, 06:09 AM
gnat has a brilliant futuregnat has a brilliant futuregnat has a brilliant futuregnat has a brilliant futuregnat has a brilliant futuregnat has a brilliant futuregnat has a brilliant futuregnat has a brilliant futuregnat has a brilliant futuregnat has a brilliant futuregnat has a brilliant future
Your build date is right at the edge of the end of the 14s. Talk to your dealer about switching to a later build slot if you want a 15. How long that will add for your region is beyond me though.

The bumpers and lights will likely change a but, but nothing significant. Look at the recent Panamera changes for an idea of what is likely to change. I don't know if they'll replace the base and S motors with the smaller turbo motors in the facelift or if that will wait until the new model.

Old 11-12-2013, 06:26 AM
Originally Posted by gnat
Your build date is right at the edge of the end of the 14s. Talk to your dealer about switching to a later build slot if you want a 15. How long that will add for your region is beyond me though.

The bumpers and lights will likely change a but, but nothing significant. Look at the recent Panamera changes for an idea of what is likely to change. I don't know if they'll replace the base and S motors with the smaller turbo motors in the facelift or if that will wait until the new model.
If i will wait for a 15 it will reach by sep if am lucky or oct

The shape of the lights will change or just the units inside it

Old 11-12-2013, 06:52 AM
LIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant future
the updated panamera lights look amazing. I hope they do the same for cayenne.

Old 11-12-2013, 03:52 PM
dyim will become famous soon enough
I am interested in this also. Thinking of ordering a 2015 Cayenne GTS for Sep/ Oct delivery next year. Hopefully, they will change the tail lights.

Old 11-12-2013, 05:13 PM
mto
mto has much to be proud ofmto has much to be proud ofmto has much to be proud ofmto has much to be proud ofmto has much to be proud ofmto has much to be proud ofmto has much to be proud ofmto has much to be proud ofmto has much to be proud of
I don't know about European delivery. In US I am told the '15's will be available in Sept/Oct time frame. Some smoother modifications for front and rear lights. I do understand there will be some more advanced modifications for the electronics inside, like more iPad compatible. The S will have a Twin turbo V-6.

Old 11-12-2013, 06:06 PM
galion has much to be proud ofgalion has much to be proud ofgalion has much to be proud ofgalion has much to be proud ofgalion has much to be proud ofgalion has much to be proud ofgalion has much to be proud ofgalion has much to be proud ofgalion has much to be proud ofgalion has much to be proud of
A V6 turbo in the S will be sweet, Imo the current NA V8 lacks of low end torque, I would definetely wait for the 15'.

Old 11-12-2013, 07:03 PM
Originally Posted by mto
I don't know about European delivery. In US I am told the '15's will be available in Sept/Oct time frame. Some smoother modifications for front and rear lights. I do understand there will be some more advanced modifications for the electronics inside, like more iPad compatible. The S will have a Twin turbo V-6.
Will they still have a GTS?

If not, all my time spent to research and spec out what I want will be wasted

That means more time on the net to figure out what I want!

Old 11-12-2013, 08:32 PM
gnat has a brilliant futuregnat has a brilliant futuregnat has a brilliant futuregnat has a brilliant futuregnat has a brilliant futuregnat has a brilliant futuregnat has a brilliant futuregnat has a brilliant futuregnat has a brilliant futuregnat has a brilliant futuregnat has a brilliant future
By all accounts the GTS and TT motors will stay in their same forms (NA and TT V8s). It's the Base and S that will be dropping cylinders and gaining turbos.

A bit of tuning on the V6 turbo should see easy gains to rival the NA GTS I would expect.

Old 11-12-2013, 09:29 PM
galion has much to be proud ofgalion has much to be proud ofgalion has much to be proud ofgalion has much to be proud ofgalion has much to be proud ofgalion has much to be proud ofgalion has much to be proud ofgalion has much to be proud ofgalion has much to be proud ofgalion has much to be proud of
By all accounts the GTS and TT motors will stay in their same forms (NA and TT V8s). It's the Base and S that will be dropping cylinders and gaining turbos.

A bit of tuning on the V6 turbo should see easy gains to rival the NA GTS I would expect.
Ive driven both Panamera pre-facelift S with the NA V8 and the new Panamera S with the twin turbo V6 engine back to back.
The V6 felt much faster under my pants, maybe it was the turbo singing to me, I assume the same would apply in the facelift V6 Cayenne S vs the old V8 that it replaces.

Last edited by galion; 11-12-2013 at 09:33 PM.
Old 11-13-2013, 12:01 PM

Originally Posted by galion
Ive driven both Panamera pre-facelift S with the NA V8 and the new Panamera S with the twin turbo V6 engine back to back.
The V6 felt much faster under my pants, maybe it was the turbo singing to me, I assume the same would apply in the facelift V6 Cayenne S vs the old V8 that it replaces.
I think the GTS probably will "feel" slower than the new S due to higher low end torque of the turbo in the new S. But I do think I will like the sound coming from the GTS. I also like the front look of the GTS. Hopefully, Porsche will do something to keep the GTS appealing to me. The problem that I can see myself running into is I might not get the opportunity to drive both before deciding with my time frame.

Old 11-19-2013, 09:34 PM

Nothing major that I can see. Minor changes to lights?

Old 11-20-2013, 03:51 PM
kechang is a splendid one to beholdkechang is a splendid one to beholdkechang is a splendid one to beholdkechang is a splendid one to beholdkechang is a splendid one to beholdkechang is a splendid one to beholdkechang is a splendid one to behold
that looks like the new facelifted turbo model, looks like the front side air dam is more rounded compared to the current model

think they also used the same fake rear light sticker to cover the new style and the rear diffuser is changed.

can't wait to see but I still think I'd rather prefer my 2014 GTS look

Old 01-05-2014, 03:55 PM
After seeing the new spy pictures for the face lifted cayenne it seems that the taillights have new design similar to macan ...

So I think its big change and I'll cancel my order and wait till I can place anew one for 2015 model ... what do u think ??

Old 01-06-2014, 06:55 AM
Originally Posted by Speedy007
After seeing the new spy pictures for the face lifted cayenne it seems that the taillights have new design similar to macan ...

So I think its big change and I'll cancel my order and wait till I can place anew one for 2015 model ... what do u think ??
I am waiting....

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Cayenne 2015 facelift