Cayenne 958 Porsche's 958 SUV. Cayenne, Cayenne S, and Cayenne Turbo message forum.

Black window trims installed

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-04-2016, 10:03 AM
RAudi Driver has much to be proud ofRAudi Driver has much to be proud ofRAudi Driver has much to be proud ofRAudi Driver has much to be proud ofRAudi Driver has much to be proud ofRAudi Driver has much to be proud ofRAudi Driver has much to be proud ofRAudi Driver has much to be proud ofRAudi Driver has much to be proud of
^^ haha.

I probably would have done the plastic dip, to hold me over, if RP didn't have the set so readily available.

Old 06-04-2016, 10:05 AM
RAudi Driver has much to be proud ofRAudi Driver has much to be proud ofRAudi Driver has much to be proud ofRAudi Driver has much to be proud ofRAudi Driver has much to be proud ofRAudi Driver has much to be proud ofRAudi Driver has much to be proud ofRAudi Driver has much to be proud ofRAudi Driver has much to be proud of
How can one give another member rep points?

Old 06-06-2016, 11:28 AM
Procera is on a distinguished road
Sweet. I had the chrome trim wrapped on our Panamera and it cost me over $600. They say they have to use one whole sheet to cover each side of the car so it's not like they are applying it in sections. So even though the trim is skinny, it's a lot of material they are using/wasting. Looks good but cost way more than I thought.

Old 06-10-2016, 06:55 PM
You should have just purchase the trim from Porsche for $480 complete.

Old 06-10-2016, 08:00 PM
Procera is on a distinguished road
[QUOTE=RAudi Driver;4526242]You should have just purchase the trim from Porsche for $480 complete.[/QU

Is that from eBay? Suncoast has the parts for $1250

Old 06-10-2016, 08:34 PM
let me find it for you. Hang tight

Old 06-10-2016, 08:39 PM
You can piece it together at Gaudin Porsche parts.

For an example, the front:

http://www.gaudinporscheparts.com/au...ront-door-scat

Old 06-10-2016, 08:41 PM
Old 06-10-2016, 08:43 PM
I have all the part numbers for this but I'd have to pull out the boxes and write them down. If members are interested and are looking to actually buy, i'll take the time to post them.

Old 08-28-2016, 01:43 AM
Farz15 is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by RAudi Driver
I have all the part numbers for this but I'd have to pull out the boxes and write them down. If members are interested and are looking to actually buy, i'll take the time to post them.
That would be great if you could. Don't want to miss anything. This will fit the 2016 as well right? Thanks!

Old 08-28-2016, 11:17 AM
Kricci Is a GOD !Kricci Is a GOD !Kricci Is a GOD !Kricci Is a GOD !Kricci Is a GOD !Kricci Is a GOD !Kricci Is a GOD !Kricci Is a GOD !Kricci Is a GOD !Kricci Is a GOD !Kricci Is a GOD !
wow, that is pretty pricey - i had my trim wrapped in gloss black for $300 - looks great too.