Cayenne Turbo All Cayenne Turbo model topics

EFR 7163's Big turbo Cayenne 955 Teaser

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-02-2017, 01:45 PM
Mr. Haney is a splendid one to beholdMr. Haney is a splendid one to beholdMr. Haney is a splendid one to beholdMr. Haney is a splendid one to beholdMr. Haney is a splendid one to beholdMr. Haney is a splendid one to beholdMr. Haney is a splendid one to beholdMr. Haney is a splendid one to behold
EFR 7163's Big turbo Cayenne 955 Teaser

test

Last edited by Mr. Haney; 04-14-2017 at 08:46 PM. Reason: test
Old 04-03-2017, 09:33 PM
jdubbya is a splendid one to beholdjdubbya is a splendid one to beholdjdubbya is a splendid one to beholdjdubbya is a splendid one to beholdjdubbya is a splendid one to beholdjdubbya is a splendid one to beholdjdubbya is a splendid one to behold
Like I mentioned over there, nice to see it coming together for you. It's gonna be one hell of a beast!!!

Old 04-13-2017, 01:41 AM
jdubbya is a splendid one to beholdjdubbya is a splendid one to beholdjdubbya is a splendid one to beholdjdubbya is a splendid one to beholdjdubbya is a splendid one to beholdjdubbya is a splendid one to beholdjdubbya is a splendid one to behold
300+ views and I'm the only one who replied. Guess there really isn't a market for Cayenne big turbo kits.

Old 04-13-2017, 06:39 AM
Mr. Haney is a splendid one to beholdMr. Haney is a splendid one to beholdMr. Haney is a splendid one to beholdMr. Haney is a splendid one to beholdMr. Haney is a splendid one to beholdMr. Haney is a splendid one to beholdMr. Haney is a splendid one to beholdMr. Haney is a splendid one to behold
test

Last edited by Mr. Haney; 04-14-2017 at 08:46 PM. Reason: test
Old 04-13-2017, 06:50 AM
Petza914 has a reputation beyond reputePetza914 has a reputation beyond reputePetza914 has a reputation beyond reputePetza914 has a reputation beyond reputePetza914 has a reputation beyond reputePetza914 has a reputation beyond reputePetza914 has a reputation beyond reputePetza914 has a reputation beyond reputePetza914 has a reputation beyond reputePetza914 has a reputation beyond reputePetza914 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Mr. Haney
Weird right? Im pretty sure that I earned myself a lifetime bann over @ Rennlist so pm me for details and Il tell you where to find my build. Your gonna **** when you see the results and I tell you how much it cost!

Thanks jdubbya-
I must be missing the post that should've earned you a lifetime ban, but they'd be silly to do that since there are only about 5 people who know anything about modding Cayennes and are Willi g to assist those of us trying to make some small improvements.

Can't wait to see this done and the drag strip video - gonna look like that Grand Tour segment where the Nissan Patrol embarrassed Hammond's 918

Old 04-13-2017, 07:16 AM
test

Last edited by Mr. Haney; 04-14-2017 at 08:45 PM. Reason: test
Old 04-19-2017, 04:55 AM
Not sure what happened over there or with the posts over here. Hope you get it done and post the results somewhere!!!

Old 11-18-2019, 07:03 PM
Openwheelonly is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by Petza914
I must be missing the post that should've earned you a lifetime ban, but they'd be silly to do that since there are only about 5 people who know anything about modding Cayennes and are Willi g to assist those of us trying to make some small improvements.

Can't wait to see this done and the drag strip video - gonna look like that Grand Tour segment where the Nissan Patrol embarrassed Hammond's 918
I have 10 of these Borg Warner EFR 7163-0.85-NonWG Indycar Turbos. This is the turbo we use on the Honda motor in our Indy Car. We replace them every time we rebuild the engine at 3500 miles. If interested contact me. Ours are lighter than the ones available to the public from Borg Warner..
openwheelonly@att.net or text (317) 410-3031

Old 11-18-2019, 08:48 PM
Originally Posted by Openwheelonly
I have 10 of these Borg Warner EFR 7163-0.85-NonWG Indycar Turbos. This is the turbo we use on the Honda motor in our Indy Car. We replace them every time we rebuild the engine at 3500 miles. If interested contact me. Ours are lighter than the ones available to the public from Borg Warner..
openwheelonly@att.net or text (317) 410-3031

3500 miles on an indycar is like 350,000 on a regular car.

Old 11-19-2019, 05:22 AM
Not! They only turn 10,000 rpm

Old 11-20-2019, 07:33 PM
What makes them lighter and how much?

Old 12-06-2019, 06:29 PM
$750 plus shipping. Machines case from the factory

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.