The Confederate Hellcat

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-22-2007, 07:03 PM
NAPO is a splendid one to beholdNAPO is a splendid one to beholdNAPO is a splendid one to beholdNAPO is a splendid one to beholdNAPO is a splendid one to beholdNAPO is a splendid one to behold
The Confederate F131 Hellcat

I was shopping in downtown Chicago on Sunday and I saw one of these beauties inside of Saks Fifth Avenue. This motorcycle is a work of art!

Here's a link to their website:

http://www.confederate.com/confedera...links/home.php

Mods: We need a motorcycle section.

Last edited by NAPO; 10-22-2007 at 09:48 PM.
Old 10-22-2007, 07:34 PM
casper is just really nicecasper is just really nicecasper is just really nicecasper is just really nicecasper is just really nice
wow that's a great looking bike. love the look. how much do one of these run?

Old 10-22-2007, 07:40 PM
dferg476 is on a distinguished road
that is beast!!!!!! I would be really scared to drop it though, I think they are around 75K.

Old 10-22-2007, 09:41 PM
NAPO is a splendid one to beholdNAPO is a splendid one to beholdNAPO is a splendid one to beholdNAPO is a splendid one to beholdNAPO is a splendid one to beholdNAPO is a splendid one to behold
The price is $67,500.

Old 10-22-2007, 09:55 PM
Hernando is on a distinguished road
Always been a HUGE fan of this bike I love it.

Old 10-22-2007, 10:24 PM
M/A/D is on a distinguished road
While there can't be an argument about the bikes beauty, however it would be truly bad *** if it wasn't parked in Saks. I mean gimme a break; watch some fat lawyer type (no offence if you are in that profession) buys it, in some feeble attempt to relive his glory days.... I know i'm gonna get slagged for this, but I gots to say what I gots to say!!!

Old 10-22-2007, 10:27 PM
PRUVEIT is on a distinguished road
I've seen pics of Brad Pitt on one of these for the past few years. Awesome bike.
JP

Old 10-22-2007, 10:30 PM
alzilla300 Is a GOD !alzilla300 Is a GOD !alzilla300 Is a GOD !alzilla300 Is a GOD !alzilla300 Is a GOD !alzilla300 Is a GOD !alzilla300 Is a GOD !alzilla300 Is a GOD !alzilla300 Is a GOD !alzilla300 Is a GOD !alzilla300 Is a GOD !
I've never been much of a bike guy but I'd probably give my left nut for that beauty!

Old 10-23-2007, 12:07 AM
silversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to behold
That's the new Hellcat....this is the old Hellcat (I like mine better)

Old 10-23-2007, 04:18 AM
RDH
RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !
the pipes on that are ridiculous.....Mad Max....

Old 10-23-2007, 09:20 AM
sfarris is a name known to allsfarris is a name known to allsfarris is a name known to allsfarris is a name known to allsfarris is a name known to allsfarris is a name known to all
I am a thinnish lawyer, but i tend to agree.

Originally Posted by M/A/D
While there can't be an argument about the bikes beauty, however it would be truly bad *** if it wasn't parked in Saks. I mean gimme a break; watch some fat lawyer type (no offence if you are in that profession) buys it, in some feeble attempt to relive his glory days.... I know i'm gonna get slagged for this, but I gots to say what I gots to say!!!
I used to ride, sold my last bike (bmw tourer) to get a Porsche drop top. Decided that at my age, it will take too long to heal from a mistake, mine or someone elses. Rest is history! But c'mon, who else is buying 70K motorbikes but professional types? Confederate bikes are absolutely gorgeous, even in front of Saks! And if some chick with a handful of shopping bags drove it away, i would propose right on the sidewalk.

Old 10-23-2007, 10:27 AM
TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !
Those are really good bikes, outta Baton Rouge.

Old 10-23-2007, 06:16 PM
M/A/D is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by sfarris
I used to ride, sold my last bike (bmw tourer) to get a Porsche drop top. Decided that at my age, it will take too long to heal from a mistake, mine or someone elses. Rest is history! But c'mon, who else is buying 70K motorbikes but professional types? Confederate bikes are absolutely gorgeous, even in front of Saks! And if some chick with a handful of shopping bags drove it away, i would propose right on the sidewalk.

I know, I know, who else can afford 70 grand for a bike. I hear you, but in my opinion, it just looses its badassness. That said, one day i hope to be fat, rich and powerful, but until then, i'll just **** on it!!!