Detailing Paint, body, detailing and waxing.

moe who does this look!?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-14-2007, 08:02 AM
///M Lifestyle has a spectacular aura about///M Lifestyle has a spectacular aura about
should I use swissvax applicator pad? and should I buff it out with a towel or machine?

Old 11-14-2007, 08:08 AM
Former Vendor
detailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond repute
yes that would be great if you can if not use a mf applicator pad or if you want you can use your bare hands.

Old 11-14-2007, 05:00 PM
///M Lifestyle has a spectacular aura about///M Lifestyle has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by pyiu
yes that would be great if you can if not use a mf applicator pad or if you want you can use your bare hands.
alright sounds good.....how should i buff off the wax though? towel or pc?

Old 11-14-2007, 05:53 PM
Former Vendor
detailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond repute
mf towel would be great!

Old 11-14-2007, 06:20 PM
thnx again phil I have pretty much all the knowledge down now, waiting for a couple of my car parts to sell so I can order from you!!

Old 11-14-2007, 08:18 PM
Former Vendor
sure thing i look forward to it.

Old 11-27-2007, 08:51 PM
Phil im going to place my order on Saturday heres the final list....if anything is not necessary please let me know

Detail Sponge
CCS Pad Orange
CCS Pad White
CCS Pad Blue
Dual Action Hook and Loop Backing Plate 6"
Menzerna Super Intensive Polish
Menzerna PO106FF
Foamaster II
Boars Hair Interior Brush
Boars Hair Wheels Brush
Adams Leather Cleaner
Adams VRT
Adams Invisible Undercarriage
Adams Metal Polish #1
Adams Metal Polish #2
Adams All Purpose Cleaner
P21S Wheel Cleaner
Porter Cable 7424

Old 11-27-2007, 08:55 PM
Former Vendor
Looks good!

Old 11-27-2007, 09:01 PM
allright ill let you know when I place the order

Old 12-01-2007, 08:09 AM
Subl1me is on a distinguished road
Swissvax Smaragd is awesome on black too. has a slightly higher Carnauba content than the Concorso too. 51% as aposed to 48% from memory.

I get so used to using the spec numbers of the Menz range rather than their names. Is the RD3.01 the intensive polish?? Also I use RE5 over 106FF most of the time, and 85U on the softer finishes like Honda/subaru.
Cheers
Brett

Old 12-01-2007, 08:28 AM
Former Vendor
we don't get Swissvax Smaragd in the US.

So it would go Concorso then Mystery then Devine.

Also we don't have 3.01 we have 3.02. We don't have RE5 we have 106 and 85rd we do have 85u.

Old 12-01-2007, 06:45 PM
Subl1me is on a distinguished road
I think the 3.01 is being phased out and replaced by 3.02. RE5 is very similar to 106FF but I find that it doesnt cut quite as much. With the 106ff I can usually drop a stage a polishing on the right paint type, but it doesnt finish quite as well as the RE5.
Do you get the Buff 'n' Shine pads? I cant get hold of them any more and I really miss their green pad.
Cheers
Brett

Old 12-01-2007, 06:51 PM
Former Vendor
I can get them but I don't really have the demand.

Old 12-25-2007, 01:40 PM
phil, i want to get some good foam out of my foam gun, what do you recommend to get this achieved? and is there a difference between the foam gun i purchased from you and the foam cannon?

Old 12-25-2007, 02:43 PM
Former Vendor
Foam Canon attaches to a high pressure washers and the one that we sell attaches to a regular hose.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: moe who does this look!?