Detailing Paint, body, detailing and waxing.

moe who does this look!?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-25-2007, 03:53 PM
///M Lifestyle has a spectacular aura about///M Lifestyle has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by pyiu
Foam Canon attaches to a high pressure washers and the one that we sell attaches to a regular hose.
Oh ok, whats a good combination for the foam gun so get some good foamage???

Old 12-25-2007, 06:01 PM
Former Vendor
detailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond repute
I like using setting e that's going to give you the most foam, but play around with it.

C, D, and E will be good, but it all depends on your car wash.

Old 12-25-2007, 06:46 PM
///M Lifestyle has a spectacular aura about///M Lifestyle has a spectacular aura about
I like using setting e that's going to give you the most foam, but play around with it.

C, D, and E will be good, but it all depends on your car wash.
im using NXT, whats another good wash I can try that will be good

Old 12-26-2007, 11:02 PM
Former Vendor
detailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond repute
what I have seen is the more expensive car washes p21s, Zymol, Swissvax, Einszett will not sud up.

The common ones that are OTC are probably your best bet for the foam gun more economical and foams/suds more.

Old 12-27-2007, 02:18 AM
Premium Sponsor
MoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond repute
what I have seen is the more expensive car washes p21s, Zymol, Swissvax, Einszett will not sud up.

The common ones that are OTC are probably your best bet for the foam gun more economical and foams/suds more.
I've used both the zymol clear and auto wash and einszett Perls in the foam gun. All three will suds up OK with normal water; the clear and Perls suds the best. However, when you switch to de-ionized water, the results are amazing no matter which soap you use. The more pure and mineral-free the water, the more efficient the soap will work.

Old 12-27-2007, 07:18 AM
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by PltnmLifestyle
im using NXT, whats another good wash I can try that will be good
Here are some pictures of the foam gun in action with Adam's Car Wash:

Old 12-27-2007, 10:39 AM
hmmm might have to give adams a try, thnx for the help guys

Old 12-29-2007, 01:12 PM
phil I am about to purchase a FLEX, question is can I use my CCS 6.5 pads I have now with the backing plate thats including with the FLEX?

Old 12-29-2007, 03:46 PM
Linko4 has a spectacular aura aboutLinko4 has a spectacular aura aboutLinko4 has a spectacular aura about
My brother in law just bought those foam gun to use on his Cayenne and it's works so well. I also tried it on my car and it fills with a thick layer of foam, prevent dried scrubs while using my soft brushes. It's a very good product and I want to get one soon as well.

PltnmLifestyle, The set of detailing kits you bought looks great. I'm sure you enjoy your time detailing your car huh?

Old 12-29-2007, 03:59 PM
Originally Posted by Linko4
My brother in law just bought those foam gun to use on his Cayenne and it's works so well. I also tried it on my car and it fills with a thick layer of foam, prevent dried scrubs while using my soft brushes. It's a very good product and I want to get one soon as well.

PltnmLifestyle, The set of detailing kits you bought looks great. I'm sure you enjoy your time detailing your car huh?
Yes I do, I love it when my car and the family cars are clean, I am using my car for practice and once I perfect my skills I want to move up and start detailing for profit. Its a perfect hobby especially when you are a car enthusiast.

Old 12-29-2007, 04:15 PM
Linko4 has a spectacular aura aboutLinko4 has a spectacular aura aboutLinko4 has a spectacular aura about
Yea it is... You remind me of that guy on Speed Channel from Unique Whip. He start out *** a detailer as a kid, now, hes working with stars.

Old 12-29-2007, 04:40 PM
Originally Posted by Linko4
Yea it is... You remind me of that guy on Speed Channel from Unique Whip. He start out *** a detailer as a kid, now, hes working with stars.
haha thats what I want to do

Old 12-29-2007, 06:37 PM
Former Vendor
yes you can use the CCS pads on the Flex no problem.

Old 12-29-2007, 06:41 PM
sounds great, how many do you have left in stock?

Old 12-30-2007, 03:08 PM
PltnmLifestyle, You might have a long way to go.. hehe

pyiu, can they work with other polishes?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: moe who does this look!?