Detailing Paint, body, detailing and waxing.

moe who does this look!?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-08-2007, 07:53 PM
///M Lifestyle has a spectacular aura about///M Lifestyle has a spectacular aura about
moe who does this look!?

well im finally out to order my detailing products and found this perfect kit...

http://www.autogeek.net/menzerna-ult...chine-kit.html

should I add anything else with my purchase or is that good?

Old 11-08-2007, 08:46 PM
Premium Sponsor
MoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by PltnmLifestyle
well im finally out to order my detailing products and found this perfect kit...

http://www.autogeek.net/menzerna-ult...chine-kit.html

should I add anything else with my purchase or is that good?
You should be using the Super Intensive polish and the MicroPolish (106FF). Better and higher technology than Intensive/Final Polish combo. I would also get the CURVED CCS pads instead of the flat one. The verdict is still out on the Ultimate Detailing Machine. Your best bet is still a Porter Cable polisher. AND WHY MAY I ASK ARE YOU BUYING FROM A NON 6SPEEDER????

Old 11-08-2007, 08:54 PM
///M Lifestyle has a spectacular aura about///M Lifestyle has a spectacular aura about
why the porter cable over the udm? thats what i was thinking about today but I couldnt tell the difference, only thing I saw people talk about was that udm is smoother

Old 11-09-2007, 05:50 AM
Former Vendor
detailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond repute
I would have to 2nd what moe is saying

Old 11-09-2007, 05:51 AM
Former Vendor
detailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond repute
I've used the UDM in fact I have one I don't like it at all.

Old 11-09-2007, 07:31 AM
Premium Sponsor
MoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by pyiu
I've used the UDM in fact I have one I don't like it at all.
What problems, other than a faulty switch and burning out of the motor, have you noticed Phil? I know they fixed the switch issue. Meguiar's also has a new G110 DA which is promised to be better than the UDM.

Old 11-09-2007, 07:36 AM
Former Vendor
hey moe I can send it out to you to try out. send me your address.

as long as you promise to send it back. trust me its not something you want to buy.

It vibrates, the body due to the bigger motor is too big so there is more fatigue in my opinion. You can't get your hands around it.

I tested for about a day and put it aside.

Old 11-09-2007, 10:21 AM
alrighty so i guess the PC it is = ]

Old 11-09-2007, 10:46 AM
Former Vendor
I have everything you need in stock if you end up supporting one of the two sponsors

Old 11-09-2007, 10:50 AM
pyiu i am buying nearly most of my items from detailersdomain so you dont have to worry

Old 11-09-2007, 11:01 AM
Former Vendor
: ) not worried just kidding around. Let me know if you need anything.

Old 11-09-2007, 11:04 AM
for sure....another quick question I was looking at Menzerna FMJ, should I add it to my list along with Super Intensive Polish & 106FF?

Old 11-09-2007, 12:45 PM
Former Vendor
FMJ is great what type of look are you looking for?

If you like a slick mirror like reflection that's durable then FMJ is the way to go.

If you like a deep, glossy, wet finish and can sacrifice durability then go with Swissvax or Zymol...(of course I like Swissvax better )

Old 11-09-2007, 12:59 PM
i like the deep glossy finish since I have a jet black car....any suggestions on products

Old 11-09-2007, 01:04 PM
Former Vendor
I'm sure Moe will chime in with his suggestions on the Zymol.

But here is what I would suggest Lusso Oro its $39.95
Swissvax Onyx
Swissvax Saphir
Swissvax Concorso (wax applied by hand and amazing for black cars)

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: moe who does this look!?