Detailing Paint, body, detailing and waxing.

2008 Porsche GT3 New-Car Detail

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-16-2008, 05:26 PM
ArcticBoost is on a distinguished road
Unreal, absolutely stunning job.

Old 01-16-2008, 05:37 PM
TUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant future
Moe is the man...nice work!!!

Old 01-16-2008, 05:39 PM
kermit_S is on a distinguished road
Please pm me your prices

Old 01-16-2008, 05:45 PM
PorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond repute
Not only does moes work look great, look at that CAR. Specced so NICELY.

Old 01-16-2008, 06:12 PM
GSlider is a name known to allGSlider is a name known to allGSlider is a name known to allGSlider is a name known to allGSlider is a name known to allGSlider is a name known to all
Wow, you really know how to make a car look even better 10-fold. As a fellow detailer I completely admire your attention to detail. Very nice.

Old 01-16-2008, 07:39 PM
Premium Sponsor
MoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by kermit_S
Please pm me your prices
A general price list is available here PRICE LIST Each car will vary based on its condition. So it's a case by case estimate. Your car will ultimately decide what the scope of work and the price is.

Old 01-16-2008, 07:40 PM
Premium Sponsor
MoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by PorscheFanatic
Not only does moes work look great, look at that CAR. Specced so NICELY.
chardonet did an awsome job specing the GT3. He needed a nudge to pull the trigger though. Life's too short; if you can afford it, buy it. And he did

Old 01-16-2008, 07:44 PM
Premium Sponsor
Thank you all for taking the time to look and hopefully learn what the true artisitc approach to detailing is. A lot of passion and care goes into each car I work on and I'm honored to have a group of enthusiasts appreciate the work. I hope through these threads, and education, we can change the detailing indusrty for both the detailer and the consumer.

Old 01-16-2008, 08:22 PM
CorsicanBB is on a distinguished road
Phenomenal job. I wish all detailers were that good! I spent so much on getting my GT3 detailed here in Dubai, always disappointing...

Old 01-16-2008, 10:14 PM
Hossfly has a brilliant futureHossfly has a brilliant futureHossfly has a brilliant futureHossfly has a brilliant futureHossfly has a brilliant futureHossfly has a brilliant futureHossfly has a brilliant futureHossfly has a brilliant futureHossfly has a brilliant futureHossfly has a brilliant futureHossfly has a brilliant future
Excellent work!

Old 01-17-2008, 08:33 AM
SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !
Moe, you know by now my respect and admiration for your work. I am truly impressed, especially from a detailers and enthusiasts point of view. Applying the wax by hand is the ultimate way to really feel the artform of detailing. Thank you so much for this article and the world of knowledge that you share with us.

You truly are a Master at your trade!!!

Old 01-17-2008, 08:36 AM
Banned
RotaryRacer is on a distinguished road
Awesome work!

Old 01-17-2008, 08:45 AM
Premium Sponsor
Originally Posted by SmoothCab
Moe, you know by now my respect and admiration for your work. I am truly impressed, especially from a detailers and enthusiasts point of view. Applying the wax by hand is the ultimate way to really feel the artform of detailing. Thank you so much for this article and the world of knowledge that you share with us.

You truly are a Master at your trade!!!
Thank you Kenny. I'm pleased to hear my ranting all the time is actually of purpose to the board members And yes; massaging the wax into the paint has been referred to by some as an "orgasmic" experience. I have some crazy clients

Old 01-17-2008, 08:46 AM
Premium Sponsor
Originally Posted by RotaryRacer
Awesome work!
Thanks RR

Old 01-17-2008, 09:14 AM
Banned
RotaryRacer is on a distinguished road
Your very welcome! Iam a local detailer/ enthusiasts here in Orlando and i was wondering how i can get my hands on one of those CR spotless? Ive heard so much about them.

Karim

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: 2008 Porsche GT3 New-Car Detail