Detailing Paint, body, detailing and waxing.

2008 Porsche GT3 New-Car Detail

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-21-2008, 09:19 AM
Premium Sponsor
MoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by parkedr
Chardonet - that is the best looking GT3 I have seen so far. I love all the carbon and the yellow stitching. Very nice.

Moe, sweet job, as usual.

You guys should see the miracles he worked on my new V8 Vantage. Moe is splitting the initial detail into two parts to accommodate my schedule, so I'll post some after pics when we wrap it up.
Thanks P. I'll have your Vantage up soon once we get it complete. You guys will be both shocked and surprised both in a good and bad way.....you'll have to stay tuned

Old 03-02-2008, 03:29 PM
jkb
jkb is on a distinguished road
hey moe,

where did you buy that chair with wheels and knee support? i need one like that. my knees are acting up lately (have to use gardner foam pads)

Old 03-02-2008, 06:38 PM
Premium Sponsor
MoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by jkb
hey moe,

where did you buy that chair with wheels and knee support? i need one like that. my knees are acting up lately (have to use gardner foam pads)
Funny you asked....I was going to post a group buy. Stay tuned

Old 03-02-2008, 07:32 PM
Banned
ToddHelme is on a distinguished road
Moe, car looks great. Definetely very rare to get a brand new car (even in plastic) that isn't already swirled up. Did you find that the HD-Cleanse filled in the marring or was the car simply in that good of shape and you just protected it with wax?

Again, great pictures and great waxing

Old 03-08-2008, 09:34 AM
Racer is on a distinguished road
Superb work and your final words, said it all.

Moe you are an inspiration for all the detailers, including the pro ones

Old 03-08-2008, 09:48 AM
Phoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant future
Can't believe I missed this thread.

Excellent work as usual, Moe.

Thanks for sharing with the 6speed community.

Old 03-08-2008, 10:55 AM
Premium Sponsor
Originally Posted by Racer
Superb work and your final words, said it all.

Moe you are an inspiration for all the detailers, including the pro ones
Thank you for YOUR words of inspiration. I'm blessed to be enjoying the ride. I think once one is on their way to success and getting better known, it's his/her responsibility to share knwoeldge and guidance. I enjoy sharing the things I've learned because I know it helps other. There are many great detailers out there and we're fortunate to have some of them on this board. I probably call Matt at Detailing Dynamics 2-3 times a month when I'm stuck on something and he graciously gives away his talent and knowledge. I'm constantly learning and improving and it takes passion and thurst for knowledge to keep growing. Thanks for taking the time to read all the stuff I write.

Old 03-08-2008, 10:56 AM
Premium Sponsor
Originally Posted by Phoenix
Can't believe I missed this thread.

Excellent work as usual, Moe.

Thanks for sharing with the 6speed community.
Thanks Phoenix; it's always my pleasure. As long as you guys keep reading I'll keep writing

Old 03-17-2008, 12:52 AM
jkb
jkb is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by MoeMistry
Funny you asked....I was going to post a group buy. Stay tuned
hey there... any luck on the group buy? i REALLY want that chair TODAY!

Old 03-17-2008, 01:00 AM
Premium Sponsor
Originally Posted by jkb
hey there... any luck on the group buy? i REALLY want that chair TODAY!
OK...I'll have a GB tomorrow evening.

Old 03-17-2008, 03:33 AM
CarGuy56 will become famous soon enough
wow great job

Old 03-17-2008, 08:23 PM
Premium Sponsor
Originally Posted by CarGuy56
wow great job
Thank you; it was a lot of fun to work on.

Old 03-19-2008, 03:34 PM
Former Vendor
PRFCNST has a brilliant futurePRFCNST has a brilliant futurePRFCNST has a brilliant futurePRFCNST has a brilliant futurePRFCNST has a brilliant futurePRFCNST has a brilliant futurePRFCNST has a brilliant futurePRFCNST has a brilliant futurePRFCNST has a brilliant futurePRFCNST has a brilliant futurePRFCNST has a brilliant future
Once again you show what REAL DETAILING is. Good Work Moe.

Old 03-19-2008, 03:45 PM
Premium Sponsor
Originally Posted by PRFCNST
Once again you show what REAL DETAILING is. Good Work Moe.
Thanks Eddie; that means a lot coming from you

Old 03-21-2008, 08:44 AM
Vindication is on a distinguished road
Reading all this has me so pumped up for my detail!! That GT3 looks awesome Moe.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: 2008 Porsche GT3 New-Car Detail