Detailing Paint, body, detailing and waxing.

2008 Porsche GT3 New-Car Detail

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-21-2008, 08:53 AM
Premium Sponsor
MoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Vindication
Reading all this has me so pumped up for my detail!! That GT3 looks awesome Moe.
Great to hear! This is why I post these threads. Education and MOTIVATION

Old 04-29-2009, 04:42 PM
genew is on a distinguished road
Moe..

Great writeup! Have a quick question. When using a spray detailer to touch up between washes to take care of dust etc, does it matter which quick detailer to use. Was wondering if you had wax if you would use a certain kind or if you had a product such as Zaino or other synthetics would it be wrong to use just any product or would you need to use the synthetic quick detailer??
Gene

Old 04-29-2009, 07:55 PM
Premium Sponsor
MoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by genew
Great writeup! Have a quick question. When using a spray detailer to touch up between washes to take care of dust etc, does it matter which quick detailer to use. Was wondering if you had wax if you would use a certain kind or if you had a product such as Zaino or other synthetics would it be wrong to use just any product or would you need to use the synthetic quick detailer??
Gene
If you've used a natural wax, carnauba, use a detail spray from the same manufacturer. If using a synthetic wax, any brand will do. A product like einszett Detail Spray works well on natural and synthetic waxed cars.

Old 05-01-2009, 01:06 PM
awsum1ed is on a distinguished road
Moe, fantastic job! again one step above the rest! Finally got done with tax season and i saw this post. Also, i did pick-up my M3. I'll email you.

Old 05-01-2009, 02:19 PM
Premium Sponsor
Originally Posted by awsum1ed
Moe, fantastic job! again one step above the rest! Finally got done with tax season and i saw this post. Also, i did pick-up my M3. I'll email you.
Thanks Ed...got your email earlier today. Can't wait to see your M3