Detailing Paint, body, detailing and waxing.

Extended Feedback for Moe at Glistening Perfection

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-12-2008, 10:46 PM
REFLUX is just really niceREFLUX is just really niceREFLUX is just really niceREFLUX is just really nice
Extended Feedback for Moe at Glistening Perfection

So here's some extended feedback for Moe to return the favor for the extended shipping time ahhaha. You're going to get that rubbed in Moe

About 4 weeks earlier I had contacted a few different detailers to inquire about getting some new product for the car.
Many of those whom replied gave me great advice and a good direction of what products I should look into. All products were and are comparable so the key difference I was looking for was client service.

Moe was the only one who took the initiative and offered to speak with me over the phone and it was an excellent experience to deal with him.
To keep it brief, Moe:
-Is very professional & friendly
-Knowledgeable
-Gave me options for my purchase and didn't pressure me into something I didn't need or want
-Wasn't rushed in his explanations and took his time to explain and elaborate on details

What I really enjoyed about my transaction with Moe was that he continually expresses that I can contact him whenever I need help or have questions (at least that's the impression I got Look forward to 1AM detailing sessions!).

There's no hesitation to extend customer service and customer help, especially post-sale service. Where many people are still stuck in the "take the money and run" mentality, it's always refreshing to see someone take care of others and go beyond what is the norm.

His responses, whether over telephone/email/PM, have always been prompt and questions/issues were dealt with directly and, as mentioned earlier, professionally.

Some areas for improvement I saw were:
-Shipping time! There were some issues with Customs so that's beyond anyone's control but hopefully this will be a learning experience and future international orders will arrive with less back & forth.
But I most definitely appreciate the amends Moe made to deal with my anxiety to wash my car (pics to come).
So again, professional resolution.

-Could update the GP website, yes it costs to pay for a few alphanumeric changes but honestly, I was expecting to pay what was listed online even though the official Zymol site showed differently (which I had not visited prior to seeing the GP site).
Websites that lack updates will, IMO, lose customer interest.

Other than that, I can't think of much else to suggest!

I highly recommend dealing with Moe, his standards of service are A+!

Thanks Moe! Can't wait to Zymol the 911

Old 03-12-2008, 11:00 PM
REFLUX is just really niceREFLUX is just really niceREFLUX is just really niceREFLUX is just really nice
A pictorial story:

How the package arrived...beaten up as most international orders are:

3 weeks just to get this little sticker!

Peanuts galore

Out of the box and spread out

A little bit jumbled

My my, what's under the soft, silky redness?

Tease!

Concours WITH a certificate of authenticity, cool!

All cleaned up and in place, ready for action

Last edited by REFLUX; 03-12-2008 at 11:03 PM.
Old 03-12-2008, 11:01 PM
Thumbs up for peanuts!...oh and Moe too

And finally, you can see why I'm absolutely DYING to wash this car

Arctic Silver matches the cement....the dirt matches the brick building!

Old 03-13-2008, 07:05 AM
Premium Sponsor
MoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond repute
Thank you so much for the kind words and I hope things go smoother next time when shipping. I'm not sure what happened to FedEx, but this is the 6th order I've shipped to Canada, and the first time it was returned to me. I'm glad you had a great experience otherwise, and will have someone take care of the pricing on the site.

Old 03-13-2008, 08:54 AM
CatDog will become famous soon enoughCatDog will become famous soon enough
Reflux, not that it seems you sound mad, but as a Canuck you should know shipping from the states is always a surprise:P. I've found UPS and FedEx clearance fee's and overall shipping charge is often much more than USPS. It might be something you want to consider next time you order from any US based seller, I've found that most don't mind unless it's an expensive order.

Granted, you never know exactly when your order from USPS will arrive .

I'm sure as the demand for car care products increase, Moe will begin to explore Canadian shipping options to avoid problems like this.

PS: That box compared to some shipments I've received would be GOOD, there are times I've had packages arrive with the top barely holding on with customs beautiful yellow tape.

Last edited by CatDog; 03-13-2008 at 09:01 AM.
Old 03-13-2008, 09:27 AM
Moe:
You're very welcome, it was a pleasure and I'll probably be giving you a ring as I gradually make use of all the product you've provided me

CatDog:
Oh no, I'm not upset at all, granted I did get a bit impatient but as my feedback stated...when it comes to customs and the border, nothing we can really control for.
In the end I'm glad it all worked out
Thanks for the USPS suggestion, I'll look more into it next time.

Old 03-13-2008, 10:06 AM
Superfly has a brilliant futureSuperfly has a brilliant futureSuperfly has a brilliant futureSuperfly has a brilliant futureSuperfly has a brilliant futureSuperfly has a brilliant futureSuperfly has a brilliant futureSuperfly has a brilliant futureSuperfly has a brilliant futureSuperfly has a brilliant futureSuperfly has a brilliant future
Terry, hahaha, yours was the other E-town order!! I got mine yesterday as well!! My box arrived in slightly better condition than yours, but with all those peanuts, there was no damage to anything inside. Can't wait to see your car all shiny and clean!! Hell, I can't wait for you to take me for a ride in your Silver Bullet!

I was going to take my Nubian Goddess for a spin yesterday but got swamped under at work. I might take it out next week to get my coilovers installed if the predicted snow does not fly.

Old 03-13-2008, 01:35 PM
Premium Sponsor
MoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by REFLUX
A pictorial story:

How the package arrived...beaten up as most international orders are:

3 weeks just to get this little sticker!

YIKES So much for the FRAGILE sticker The important thing is everything inside is all in one piece.

Old 03-15-2008, 12:36 AM
She was clean for a day and a half, then it snowed...and quite heavily too.
1 wash/week right?

Old 03-15-2008, 09:26 AM
Premium Sponsor
Far cry from the original picture. Amazing how much a wash can help.

Old 03-15-2008, 10:09 AM
Oh it was wonderful to see the car so clean
And my god was the product a joy to use, the sheepskin and wheel cleaner were my favorite parts (I only had time for a wash)!
The entire garage smells fantastic ahahha

As I get more time to clay and wax, I'll post up my impressions then.

Old 03-15-2008, 10:23 AM
Premium Sponsor
Originally Posted by REFLUX
Oh it was wonderful to see the car so clean
And my god was the product a joy to use, the sheepskin and wheel cleaner were my favorite parts (I only had time for a wash)!
The entire garage smells fantastic ahahha

As I get more time to clay and wax, I'll post up my impressions then.
Ahhh yess; I forgot to mention the aroma therapy effects of using zymol None of the products have any chemicals and since they're plant-based, you always smell nature. So, did you smell the spearmint in your wheel cleaner and the lemons in your soap. It's interesting to note that all the smells aren't synthetic smelling; it actually has the oils from whatever it is you're smelling at the time.

Here's some homework:

Without looking up the ingredients, report back what the major aroma of the following products:

HD-Cleanse polish
Concours Wax
Field Glaze liquid carnauba
Treat leather conditioner

We'll see how good your nose is

Old 03-15-2008, 07:22 PM
EMart is on a distinguished road
I'll play ...

HD - not sure ... something odd though
Concours - Cinnamon
Field Glaze - Coconut
Treat - Coconut

Old 03-15-2008, 08:29 PM
Premium Sponsor
Originally Posted by EMart
I'll play ...

HD - not sure ... something odd though
Concours - Cinnamon
Field Glaze - Coconut
Treat - Coconut
VERY Close EMart...I won't give it away just yet

Old 03-16-2008, 01:17 PM
Ok I'm game, I opened up the bottles JUST to smell them ahhaha

HD-Cleanse polish = Chocolate/cocoa cough medicine (cherry) ahahaha
Concours Wax = cinnamon
Field Glaze liquid carnauba = pina colada/coconut
Treat leather conditioner = banana

Yes, I did get some light lemon in the autobathe and the wheel cleaner...holy crap that wheel cleaner is refreshing (yes, minty!).
After finishing some errands, when I was walking back to the car in the parking lot, you could smell the mint when you stood next to it, it was quite the experience hahaha

Last edited by REFLUX; 03-16-2008 at 01:22 PM.