Detailing Paint, body, detailing and waxing.

Flex XC3401VR (Orbitals) are back in stock

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-13-2008, 01:37 AM
Former Vendor
detailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond repute
Flex XC3401VR (Orbitals) are back in stock

Hey all the Flex XC3401VR is now back in stock.

Order up use your 6speed code for 10% off.

Then at checkout in the notes section choose 2 - 6.5 inch pads and we will give them to you on the house as well.

your color choices

white
orange
green
blue
black
yellow

Thanks!

Old 06-29-2008, 07:48 AM
ldc
ldc is a jewel in the roughldc is a jewel in the roughldc is a jewel in the rough
Are these units still in stock? Also i have 3 cars i need to use this on, two are audi/vw with the blue/grey color, minor scratches and water spots what pads and polish would you recommend?

My other is a pcar atlas grey with a couple minor scratches from a tumble weed ARGH, and some minor scratches from drying and washing, what pads and polish?

Let me know ready to order asap

thanks!
dc

Old 06-29-2008, 03:30 PM
Former Vendor
detailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond repute
yes we have them in stock.

Old 06-29-2008, 03:34 PM
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by ldc
Are these units still in stock? Also i have 3 cars i need to use this on, two are audi/vw with the blue/grey color, minor scratches and water spots what pads and polish would you recommend?

My other is a pcar atlas grey with a couple minor scratches from a tumble weed ARGH, and some minor scratches from drying and washing, what pads and polish?

Let me know ready to order asap

thanks!
dc

dc,

Orange CCS pad and Menzerna Super Intensive Polish
followed by
Menzerna PO85RD with a white CCS pad

Top inspection and remove excess polish between steps.

take a look at the videos

Old 06-29-2008, 06:40 PM
Barrister is a splendid one to beholdBarrister is a splendid one to beholdBarrister is a splendid one to beholdBarrister is a splendid one to beholdBarrister is a splendid one to beholdBarrister is a splendid one to behold
Great deal Phil. I highly recommend getting this product. It works like a charm!

Old 06-30-2008, 09:24 PM
ldc
ldc is a jewel in the roughldc is a jewel in the roughldc is a jewel in the rough
Order placed and looks shipped, thanks for the fast service!

dc

Old 06-30-2008, 09:25 PM
Former Vendor
yup the order shipped you should have gotten a tracking number via e-mail.

Old 07-03-2008, 08:03 AM
Doc986 is on a distinguished road
Phil, is this deal still alive?

I just got an email from Autogeek where they also discounted the Flex. I wasn't aware that deviations from MSRP were being allowed (yet).

Old 07-03-2008, 09:09 AM
Former Vendor
yes sir. its alive.

Old 07-06-2008, 04:32 PM
ldc
Thanks Phil, i received everything yesterday. I got started on one car today and have a couple questions for you.

I have some deeper scratches than i first thought, do i keep going over it with the orange pad and SIP or do i need a more agressive pad and or polish? I cant feel the scratches with my finger nail but i can see them.

How do you know when the pads need replaced?
Storage of the CCS pads after a job, do i rinse them?

So far i am very impressed with the results.

dc

Old 07-06-2008, 09:20 PM
Former Vendor
that's great!

can you take a picture of the scratch?

when the pads are loaded up with product it will be good to switch them up. when you are done clean them up by running them under warm water, then put the pad back on the machine and turn on the flex you can spin dry it. (of course have the machine in front of you in a vertical position)